ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Did Booker lose his last chance...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 Mar 2003, 10:50 PM   #1 (permalink)

SpiritK9 is on a distinguished road
Default Did Booker lose his last chance...

Did Booker T actually injure himself in the Triple H match? That match seemed to end a little prematurely for some reason.

I believe this may be the last real chance Booker has to become the champion. Anyone agree to disagree?
SpiritK9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Mar 2003, 11:02 PM   #2 (permalink)

J-Syxx will become famous soon enough

I don't know if he injured himself. It looked like he did, but it looks that way with a lot of moves. I think Booker will get the chance to be champ again. HHH is not going to hold the belt forever.
J-Syxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Mar 2003, 11:09 PM   #3 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

BAH Back stage politics SUX!! HHH can't hog that title forever....damn Booker should have won that match..
Old 30 Mar 2003, 11:10 PM   #4 (permalink)

SpiritK9 is on a distinguished road

I guess Flair doesn't want to see his money ticket hosed...
Old 31 Mar 2003, 04:20 AM   #5 (permalink)
Fear the Spear !!!!

Danevs is on a distinguished road

who in the hells gonna take HHH title............GOLDBERG, GOLDBERG, GOLDBERG, GOLDBERG,

I know they hate each other but it would be great if they made up and put on a hell of a match

Its the question on everyones mind in sports entertainment......

WHOS NEXT ???

Danevs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Mar 2003, 06:16 AM   #6 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

Booker T is the fourth victim of what many are calling the "HHH s effect" : Rob Van Dam, Kane, Scott Steiner and now Booker...
All these four wrestlers could have been elevated to main event status but hell NO !
Mister Levesque loves his world title belt and his power sooooo much...
Isnt a heel supposed to CHEAT to win ?
Old 31 Mar 2003, 10:38 AM   #7 (permalink)
Reign of Fire

Dafisherman has a brilliant futureDafisherman has a brilliant futureDafisherman has a brilliant futureDafisherman has a brilliant futureDafisherman has a brilliant futureDafisherman has a brilliant futureDafisherman has a brilliant futureDafisherman has a brilliant futureDafisherman has a brilliant futureDafisherman has a brilliant futureDafisherman has a brilliant future

I really fucking hated it when Booker T didn't get the Championship belt. I think they really played the injury thing. When Booker did that Top Rope Flip leg drop, hit right leg hit Triple H's head but Booker was grabbing his left knee. Also Flair before then dropped Booker's left knee over the metal steps. Plus Triple H was working the left knee. Bottomline is, This is absolute bullshit!!!! Booker T deserves to be the 6x World Champ.
Dafisherman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Mar 2003, 10:43 AM   #8 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

At least the Book got a title shot at WM....

It looked like he sprained his knee but there's no injury news on him.