ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

what u liked and disliked about RAW???

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10 Sep 2002, 08:05 AM   #1 (permalink)
SeiyA

Default what u liked and disliked about RAW???

Well hey everybody.....i wanna hear everybody's opinion about this episode of raw...what u thought about it and what u think was wrong and rate it too
well for me i think this episode was better then the last one,een though there is always stuff that drives me crazy...well let's start by the tag team match,it was a good match like always with Kane being the leader of the tag and i can see that with time the crowd r loving him more and more...even though i knew they weren't gonna win cz the real tagteam title match will be at unforgiven so it was known from before that the Un-americans would win but the match was good.....
Moving on to the next match,Bubba ray VS steven richards,well not a bad match like always the same style from bubba and the boring stuff from steven richards but what really makes me mad is how they let someone like Bubba Ray talk trash to HHH and like he's gonna be the 1st contender or something or if he's title champ,give me a break he sucks and everybody knows it....
The women tag match: no comment...
What i really liked is when William Regal slapped Nowitsky...damn that was good he really deserved it and for the first time i thought Regal was right about the HLA thing.....
HHH VS Spike Dudley:well i don't know what that match was made for,we all know that HHH can destroy Spike easily but still they had to make this match and to make HHH like an idiot in front of Spike,i really hated it cz i know HHH is more powerfull then that but when they make him play against these kind of boring and non-style wrestlers then he have to lower himself more and more.......
Booker T and Goldust VS Un-americans:as always the man of the match is the Booker man,i think this guy really deserves a title shot,he's giving everythign he has in his matches and this tag match was good and entertaining,and of course with the awesome"SPINAROONIE".......
Moving on to the worse stuff i ever seen....HLA..what the fuck was that,what r WWE thinking...well i have to admited that for the first time i enjoyed what Rosie and Jamal did....is WWE thinking that by putting this crap they will entertain us or they will make us forget about the fact that RAW is getting boring more and more,week by week....well if we wanna watch these stuff we know where to find them,we want wrestling,not lesbian and gay stuff....i really got mad when they started this thing .....well i don't know what we should expect more,maybe were gonna have a threesome in the middle of the ring too .....they have to stup this crap give us pure wrestling and good story lines...give us real entertainment.....
The main event was the best thing that ever hapened in this night,a great match even though i think the selection of wrestlers was not good,i thought that Booker T and Kane deserves to be in this match more then the big show and maybe Jeff hardy....well i think it was a good thing to watch and it was really shown and known that RVD would wins and go to face HHH at Unforgiven....
Well as for me i rate this RAW : 4.7/10

Everybody who wanna write his opinion go ahead and pls Rate it too....Sorry if i talked a lot...