ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

i hate england!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10 Sep 2002, 06:12 AM   #1 (permalink)
'tin Man

Default i hate england!!!

i live in england and the law stops us seeing women get beat up nby men on telly it fukking sucks its not that i wanna see em get beat up, its just dumb when a segment like the hla gets hyped all the way through raw when it cant be shown! anyone in uk without the net watching raw will wonder where the hell the lesbians were.

back in 200, bubba wanted to put trish through a table and when it finally happend, channel 4 blanked the bloody screen! i couldf go on about how the petrol/booze/fags/movies/'pooter games/phonecalls/net bills are sooo much cheaper overthere, but ill save that for a rainy day.
so much gets cut in uk, it sucks fukking arse!!!

someone pleae help me! offer me a high paid it job in the states, so i can live there! theres gotta be a couple of bored IT company owning millionaires on this board hasn't there? i have a degree in computer science, its only a 2:2 but america is a big place! there has to be a good IT job out there somewhere!

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP!!!!

STOP CUTTING AMERICAN STUFF IN ENGLAND YOU CENSORING BASTARDS.
Old 10 Sep 2002, 07:44 AM   #2 (permalink)
Daders

I'm inclined to agree - I said on PW.com yesterday that I wanted a job stateside so I could finally see Raw live and uncut.

Do ya think Sky will actually cut the HLA out tho? I know Channel 4 would, but Channel 4 sucked anyway with bloody commercials throughout the event.

So, in closing, if any yanks need a web designer to go along with Tinman the Computer Science whiz then please call us.
Old 10 Sep 2002, 08:03 AM   #3 (permalink)
'tin Man

how nice for a fellow brit to be on the boards. are you really a web designer?
Old 10 Sep 2002, 08:06 AM   #4 (permalink)
Daders

Yup, altho I'm between companies so I just do freelance work at the moment. So which part of the Raw censoring country are ya from?
Old 10 Sep 2002, 08:46 AM   #5 (permalink)
'tin Man

im from east angular, and im looking for my first it job. i cant get one it sucks arse. i think i should be a mod, lets face it, im always bloody here aren't i? where are you from?

im listening to that korn song where the bullet flies around, and i should be a mod.
Old 10 Sep 2002, 08:53 AM   #6 (permalink)
Daders

I live in Kent and yup, it's bloody impossible to get a job. I've pretty much made websites for everyone in the pub and it ain't paying well. Want job, altho getting up at midday with a hangover aint too bad.

Oh and Raw being censored sucks balls
Old 10 Sep 2002, 09:14 AM   #7 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Why would you move just because the island boys do the same thing to women over and over? Why do you need to see that anyways?
Old 10 Sep 2002, 09:24 AM   #8 (permalink)
Daders

It's not purely because of the Island Boyz, it's the fact that Raw & Smackdown keep getting censored over here and it's really frustrating.

Besides it rains too much in England.
Old 10 Sep 2002, 10:47 AM   #9 (permalink)
What about that smuge?

rabid256 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to rabid256

Well, in canada it's the same thing... they cut the men beat up women parts...

here's a trick... go to www.wwe.com find the results of the show and check the videos... you will find some of them!

rabid256 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Sep 2002, 11:28 AM   #10 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Damn right they cut out crap here in Canada. Man I'm getting sick of these censors taking out stuff...
Old 10 Sep 2002, 11:29 AM   #11 (permalink)
Version 4.7

Calvin is on a distinguished road

yeah but it'd be good to see RAW live instead of Friday when SKY always has to change it's time and channel every week
Calvin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Sep 2002, 03:00 PM   #12 (permalink)

oh stop bloody moaning, sky will ONLY cut out males attacking females thats it now i have contacted sky and have asked them and if you dont like it over here in jolly posh old england ....get the f out
Old 10 Sep 2002, 03:03 PM   #13 (permalink)
Daders

So how come they don't cut intergender matches then?
Old 10 Sep 2002, 03:04 PM   #14 (permalink)

nash_nwo_4_life is on a distinguished road
Angry

why do want to see that i mean i understand if u want to see the lesbians but not the island boys, they do the same crap every week!
nash_nwo_4_life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Sep 2002, 03:09 PM   #15 (permalink)
Daders

Well, to be honest I don't really care about the Island Boyz until they start having matches, it's just frustrating that as a fan, you have to wait until Friday to see Mondays Raw and then you find that some bloody censor's been at it with some scissors.