ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Bischoff-Love or Hate?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10 Sep 2002, 02:49 AM   #1 (permalink)

HBKing can only hope to improveHBKing can only hope to improve
Default Bischoff-Love or Hate?

What are your opinions on Bischoff? I personally think he's great, even if he's just on air talent. As he comes to the ring, the way he says, 'I love each and every one of you' to the fans cracks me up. He's so corny sometimes I can't stop laughing. He's colorful, and I like him. Period. Now, agree or disagree with me, I just want you to know...

'I love each, and EVERY, one of you.'
HBKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Sep 2002, 03:11 AM   #2 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH JERKOFF, I MEAN JACKOFF, NO SERIOUSLY ERIC'S COOL AND HE'S ORIGANAL SOMETHING NEW AND FRESH FOR THE WWE, BUT I WANT TO SE A BIG FEUD WITH ERIC AND VINCE IN THE FUTURE.
Old 10 Sep 2002, 03:16 AM   #3 (permalink)

If I can't see a Bischoff/Vince feud in the future, I guess I'd settle for at least a Bischoff/Shane feud. I'd like to see Shane in charge of Smackdown instead of his loud mouthed sister and go back to the old McMahon/Bischoff feuding days.

With Raw becoming more and more like Nitro, and Smackdown sticking to its WWF roots, I see this feud really heating up down the road, and may be what they need for ratings.
Old 10 Sep 2002, 05:03 AM   #4 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

I LOVE ERIC BISCHOFF!!!
I think just being there he makes RAW so much better! He is so nice about being mean...I love it! RAW couldn't have a much better GM!
SodaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Sep 2002, 06:39 AM   #5 (permalink)
'tin Man

hes the perfect smarmy gameshw host asshole type haracter
Old 10 Sep 2002, 07:06 AM   #6 (permalink)

ok tin man, if you're going to continue to post consistently, please take the time to proofread your posts before posting them. Makes it much easier to understand.

And yes, from what I translated, you're dead on with your analysis of him.
Old 10 Sep 2002, 07:16 AM   #7 (permalink)
'tin Man

i dont get much time on net so i have to type fsat
Old 10 Sep 2002, 08:25 AM   #8 (permalink)
BITCH ! BITE ME !

Tamara Sanchez is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Tamara Sanchez Send a message via AIM to Tamara Sanchez

Eric Bischoff is one of the coolest and smartest guys ever . He makes me laugh everytime I see him on TV .
Old 10 Sep 2002, 08:28 AM   #9 (permalink)
'tin Man

i reckon he'll get steph to quit as gm, and then shane will be sd gm for a while but bischoff will ruin him out of town, before vince becomes smack down gm himself in 2003 and fights bischoff in a silly match designed to humiliate his real life former nemesis.
Old 10 Sep 2002, 09:47 AM   #10 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I like bischoff.... i think he would be a perfect tweener.
Old 11 Sep 2002, 09:14 AM   #11 (permalink)
'tin Man

he has to be heel. hes got the sort of face you slap with a cactus!

unlike this cute little monkey. isnt he cute?
Old 11 Sep 2002, 09:15 AM   #12 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

i reckon they should let the bisch put forward a coupla storylines and see where they go with it from there.

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote