ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Bubba Dudley's push

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10 Sep 2002, 12:32 AM   #1 (permalink)

HBKing can only hope to improveHBKing can only hope to improve
Default Bubba Dudley's push

it really looks as if they're trying to make something main event out of Bubba Ray. What do you guys think about this, I know I for one, could really care less about him. I don't think he could headline a main event card, and I hope to God he doesn't in the near future
HBKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Sep 2002, 12:49 AM   #2 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

I would like to se Bubba Ray in a suit as a heel, cause hes in desperate need of a gimmick switch.
These little back stage promos we are seing now with HHH is just probably gonna lead up to a match next week on Raw.
Old 10 Sep 2002, 05:47 AM   #3 (permalink)
'tin Man

i doubt bubba could ever be headline material, but i'd like to see him mini feud with hhh. maybe rvd/bbrd will face hhh/y2j on next weeks raw.
what would really spank the arse of grooviness would be if bubba put hhh through a table. the next week, bubba could getr a cheeky win over hhh in a non title match if lots of people got involved.

after hhh beats rvd at unforgiven, bubba can get a shot aginst him in a title match, but hhh can win.
Old 10 Sep 2002, 07:49 AM   #4 (permalink)
Daders

not a bad idea, altho HHH would probly get injured going thro it and then have 9 months off, come back and win everything.
Old 10 Sep 2002, 07:57 AM   #5 (permalink)
'tin Man

...and his return colud magically be very close to the rock leaving for another film!
Old 10 Sep 2002, 08:45 AM   #6 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

LOL
Old 10 Sep 2002, 08:47 AM   #7 (permalink)
'tin Man

ypop!
Old 10 Sep 2002, 09:22 AM   #8 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...
Default No No Bubba

Bubba Ray is old news and the people who watched EC'Dub know that, I've been watching this guy for the last 8 years and i must say he ain't mainevent material and he is only useful as a heel and only useful with D-Von, Big Dick, Sign Guy, and Joel Gertnur.....This whole stick up for Spike thing is stupid whn Bubba and D-Von use to kick his ass and beat the shit out of him back in the day......I hope Bubba doesn't think his Road Dogg Gimmick is good , because it suxx as does he.

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Sep 2002, 09:24 AM   #9 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.

I think bub buh is a prretty good mid carder though.
Old 10 Sep 2002, 09:29 AM   #10 (permalink)
Dre

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...
Default Brock....

I think he is a good Tag Teamer, i think the Dudley Family was ill and i loved the skits they did back in the day, but i think he's matches lack the intensity that i am use of seeing from him, he used to be so much better imo back in ECW

Old 10 Sep 2002, 09:31 AM   #11 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

He was better in ECW.
Old 10 Sep 2002, 01:44 PM   #12 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

Buh Buh, why did they change the way the name was spelled, it went from Buh Buh, one week to just Bubba the next, WTF
Old 11 Sep 2002, 08:10 AM   #13 (permalink)
'tin Man

every thing was better in ecw cos they were on shit money and didnt care if they got hurt, they just wanted to imptess vince or eric. plus bubba looks better written down
Old 11 Sep 2002, 08:14 AM   #14 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

whats wrong with bubba? he is exactly what the ppl want. he is the one person as of late who never ever has a quiet match.

bubba ...................................get the tables.

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Sep 2002, 08:43 AM   #15 (permalink)
Dre

He never has a quite match cause usally he has eye candy in his matches.....Not to mention if you were an ECW fan then "bubba get the tables" Is lame as shit a table thats not harkore or extreme or entertaining, thats 1976. Its old and repetitive, he's a good heel as a Tag Team and nothin more.