ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Is Anyone Else Sick Of The Island Boys?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09 Sep 2002, 10:47 PM   #1 (permalink)
sucka

Default Is Anyone Else Sick Of The Island Boys?

Enough with Rosie and Jamal already. We get it. You can squash old wrestlers, old women, young women, and ring announcers. Wow thats great. Its a shame Kane can;t interrupt these idiots because he's tied in with the Anti-unamerican brigade. Who would be best to stop this horrible angle? Taker is gone. Rock is gone. And everyone else of any value is busy.
Old 09 Sep 2002, 10:51 PM   #2 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

I agree sucka, these guys have done nothing yet that has been romotly impressive, the moves they do look cool, but when your doing it to a 105 lbs woman its a little easier to pull of the move.....They need to be put in the Tag division i don't know what the hell they are waiting for

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Sep 2002, 10:52 PM   #3 (permalink)
sucka

Exactly. Let me see that toss and slam thing (Which does look cool) on Goldust or Big Show!!
Old 09 Sep 2002, 10:54 PM   #4 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default Kane and Bradshaw would be the most

likey to bring an end to it..If it ever does.
Yes I'm so tired of this 3min segment I honestly was in hope I'd missed it being late getting back but I wasn't that lucky..
Jeff was still feeling the effects of last week. I would really like to see the person who put this together have to lay there and face the music just one night...
Old 09 Sep 2002, 11:57 PM   #5 (permalink)
JerichoDTA

i hate it so much... i knew the hla was going end that way

i hope they dont do that next raw when i'm there
Old 10 Sep 2002, 12:27 AM   #6 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

How the hell can you guy's hate the Island boyz, they are so funny man, and dont worry, they will start fighting real matches soon, the WWE is just hyping them up, so they dont come across as just another normal tag team.
Old 10 Sep 2002, 08:13 AM   #7 (permalink)
'tin Man

as ive said elsewhere, a jump to smakkers with their dad rikishi by their side would be groovy. they could fight hardcore holly and val venis every week wouldn't that be smashing!

im listening to live forever by oasis by the way, and i should be a mod i think because after all i am indeed the tin man.
Old 10 Sep 2002, 08:20 AM   #8 (permalink)
Daders

I'm kinda confused as to what they can do with the Island Boyz, there aren't a great many tag teams for them to fued with.

Isn't one of them injured or something and that's why they haven't wrestled?

At first the 3 minute thing was quite funny, but now it's stale, they need to start randomly interfering in matches and cut the 3 minute crap and then actually have a match.
Old 10 Sep 2002, 08:26 AM   #9 (permalink)
Dre

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...
Default Rocky

How do you hype a Tag Team up by beating up 105 lbs sluts, its not entertaining its repetitive and now I'm stating to lose interest in them cause they do nothing that warrants me watching them

Old 10 Sep 2002, 09:23 AM   #10 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

It's TOO damn repettive
Old 10 Sep 2002, 09:57 AM   #11 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default Yup

The second Eric brings someone out to the ring its automatic to know whats about to happen.
Old 10 Sep 2002, 10:20 AM   #12 (permalink)
3 Minute Man

The Real Deal is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to The Real Deal

Rosie has a hip flexor injury and is "improving daily" according to JR.
The Real Deal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Sep 2002, 10:22 AM   #13 (permalink)
Dre

Well if Rosie is injured ( i heard that also) then Rosie and Jamal should leave TV cause this lil 3 minute bid is not helping them

Old 10 Sep 2002, 01:22 PM   #14 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default I go along with you on that one

One of the girls sustained a rib injury last night...It believed to be from a stiff kick from one of them....If they can't do it right then they shouldn't be out there at all
Old 10 Sep 2002, 01:26 PM   #15 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

Rosie and Jamal need to get their jerseys, throw them in a bag and take their ball and go home...cause their 3 minutes are up!