ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Too soon Brock Lesnar!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28 Aug 2002, 12:09 PM   #1 (permalink)
What about that smuge?

rabid256 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to rabid256
Angry Too soon Brock Lesnar!!

Boy, Brock is impressive...

But a rookie being the Champ... I have a problem with that...

1- not enough experience, just 5 months in the WWE : Being the Champ, he must perform at his best all the time, i think a rookie can't do that... he will do mistakes.

2- he will face the best of them : being a rookie, the chance of mistakes is higher... he may injure a big star.

3- Booker T : A veteran like him... he is the guy who I would trust being a champ for the first time.

------

I would like to know what Booker and Benoit has to say about that... even RVD!

And what Angle has to say... Brock became champ in 5 months Twice faster than Angle.
rabid256 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Aug 2002, 12:17 PM   #2 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Brock isn't a rookie and he deserves the title about 5 times more then Rocky. Do to the fact that he can wrestle and has about 45 more moves in his arsonal. If the WWE would let Brock wrestle like he really does then he would out show the entire cruiserweight division and Anyone who has seen him wrestle before WWE TV knows this man has it all.

Do i think he should have the title over people like Booker, Benoit and Gerrero, no they deserve it much more. But does he deserve it more then the Rock YES, he's been wrestling longer in this year then the Rock and he's here to stay which is more then i can say about Mr. Receeding hairline

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Aug 2002, 10:57 PM   #3 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

~Y2A~ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ~Y2A~ Send a message via MSN to ~Y2A~

I agree that Brock has a ton of potential but I think he is still to green to be where he is right now. WWE should have waited at least another two months before giving the title to him. He should of had bigger fueds fisrt, not with the Hardy Boyz and Bubba Dudley.
Old 28 Aug 2002, 11:07 PM   #4 (permalink)
Dre

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Yeah he should have been able to defeat RVD or Benoit for the IC title and defended his title for the next couple of months. From there they should have made him have some classic matches with people while he succesfully defended his title. Then in early december he should have lost his title and they should have made him have this pissed off angle to where he would entire the rumble and win it, thus becoming champion at wrestlemania.....

Thats what would have happend back in the day. And that is what they should have done in this situation too.

WWE really needs to go back to its basics, I don't understanf why they rush so many storylines and in the process make the titles worth less since they change hands so often

Old 28 Aug 2002, 11:14 PM   #5 (permalink)
Sick in the head

Dick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to Dick Biggs

your all makin good points......im happy to see brock with the belt cause he is the only fresh new face we have seen as champ since the rock and austin won it for the first
Old 28 Aug 2002, 11:26 PM   #6 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

CROCK LESBO THE WWE CHAMP CANT EVEN CUT A GOD DAM PROMO HE'S GONNA GET BOARING VERY SOON.

YOU EVER NOTICE WHEN THE ROCK LEAVES THE PRODUCT DROPS?
Old 28 Aug 2002, 11:30 PM   #7 (permalink)
Dre

No, I do notice the wrestling gets better however.

Old 28 Aug 2002, 11:31 PM   #8 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

Quote:
Originally posted by THE ROCK
CROCK LESBO THE WWE CHAMP CANT EVEN CUT A GOD DAM PROMO HE'S GONNA GET BOARING VERY SOON.

YOU EVER NOTICE WHEN THE ROCK LEAVES THE PRODUCT DROPS?
Shut Up about the Rock. The only reason the product drops when he leaves is because he wins the title for a month only to lose it and regain it five months later when he gets back. It is like when he comes everybody has to drop everything they are doing and tend to him!
Old 28 Aug 2002, 11:38 PM   #9 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

LISTEN UP Y2GAY CHRIS JER-EGO

FIRST OF ALL VINNY MAC GAVE THE ROCK THE BELT BECAUSE THESE SELFISH BASTARDS LIKE HHH AUSTIN AND TAKER ALL REFUSED TO JOB TO LESNAR AND THE ROCK HAD NO PROBLEM CAUSE HE REMEMBERS WHEN HE GOT A BIG PUSH AT A YOUNG AGE.

AND DONT ACT LIKE THE ROCK ALWAYS GETS THE BELT CAUSE HE DOESNT, HE'S HAD THE BELT FOR A COMBINED 2 MONTHS IN 2 YEARS...WTF SO DONT CONTRADICT YOUR SELF.

AND DRE...IM THE REAL HYDRO KING YA HEARD ME
Old 28 Aug 2002, 11:41 PM   #10 (permalink)
Dre

Quote:

What i highly doubt that, i'm pretty blazed right now smokin to the dome, what colors you erb??? it ain't better then mines

Old 28 Aug 2002, 11:41 PM   #11 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

ya it was too fast.
Old 28 Aug 2002, 11:49 PM   #12 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

HEY YO...HEY YO DRE, YOU AND I BOTH KNOW THE HERBS IN THE STATES IS GARBAGE, YOU GOTTA BRING YOUR ASS NORTH OF THE BORDER FOR THE REAL HYDRO, MAINLY IN QUEBEC, WE GOT SOME NICE JACK HAIR AND SOME SICK KIMO, I GOTTA PUT THAT SHIT IN 3 BAGS JUST SO IT DOESNT STINK UP THE PLACE, AND IM BLAZED 24/7 TRUST ME.
Old 28 Aug 2002, 11:50 PM   #13 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

Quote:
LISTEN UP Y2GAY CHRIS JER-EGO

FIRST OF ALL VINNY MAC GAVE THE ROCK THE BELT BECAUSE THESE SELFISH BASTARDS LIKE HHH AUSTIN AND TAKER ALL REFUSED TO JOB TO LESNAR AND THE ROCK HAD NO PROBLEM CAUSE HE REMEMBERS WHEN HE GOT A BIG PUSH AT A YOUNG AGE.

AND DONT ACT LIKE THE ROCK ALWAYS GETS THE BELT CAUSE HE DOESNT, HE'S HAD THE BELT FOR A COMBINED 2 MONTHS IN 2 YEARS...WTF SO DONT CONTRADICT YOUR SELF.

You think the only reason Rock got the title was because he was the only one to job to Lesnar? Sorry, wrong. I am not saying every time Rock comes he demands the title, I am only saying he should choose what he wants. Movies or wrestling. WWE is to blame for giving him the title every time he returns. And how do you know they all refused to job to Lesnar. Do you work for the company? Don't beleive everything you read. And Y2Gay Chris Jer-Ego. The only reason he has an ego is WWE's fucked up storylines they give him. I don't make fun of you for liking the Rock don't be mad Jericho is twice the wrestler the Rock is and equal the entertainer.
Old 28 Aug 2002, 11:59 PM   #14 (permalink)
Dre

Quote:
HEY YO...HEY YO DRE, YOU AND I BOTH KNOW THE HERBS IN THE STATES IS GARBAGE, YOU GOTTA BRING YOUR ASS NORTH OF THE BORDER FOR THE REAL HYDRO, MAINLY IN QUEBEC, WE GOT SOME NICE JACK HAIR AND SOME SICK KIMO, I GOTTA PUT THAT SHIT IN 3 BAGS JUST SO IT DOESNT STINK UP THE PLACE, AND IM BLAZED 24/7 TRUST ME.
What your from Canada

As much as it discomforts me to say the THC is better up there, and it takes a lot for me to say that....Fuck off, i'm mad now....But the blue bud and humbolt county ain't so bad and neither is orange county from Florida or any type of skunk mainley in Maine so i'm all set.........And now i'm off to blaze do this disturbing news

Old 28 Aug 2002, 11:59 PM   #15 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

AUSTIN LEFT THE COMPANY BECAUSE OF LESNAR, HHH HAS NEVER PUT ANYONE OVER IN HIS WHOLE CAREER, AND THE UNDERTAPPER REFUSED TO JOB EVEN WHEN THEY TOLD HIM THAT SOME ONE WOULD INTERFEAR IN THE MATCH, AT LEAST TAKER IS JOBBING TO HIM AT UNFORGIVEN.

AS FOR Y2JACKASS, I DONT CONSIDER HIM THAT GOOD OF A WRESTLER ANY WAYS, HE DOES THE SAME MOVES IN EVERY MATCH..BULLDOG, LION SAULT, WALLS OVER AND OVER AGAIN

WE BOTH KNOW Y2J WAS CHAMPION BECAUSE OF HIS MIC SKILLS, AND IF HE IS SO GREAT THEN WHY IS HE A JOBBER?

THE ROCK IS 10 TIMES BETTER THAN CHRIS WILL EVER BE AND THATS A FACT/