ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

If you were Vince what would you make happen on tonights raw?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09 Sep 2002, 06:51 PM   #1 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One
Default If you were Vince what would you make happen on tonights raw?

What would you do?
Old 09 Sep 2002, 07:23 PM   #2 (permalink)
CANUCKER

Slikums is on a distinguished road

duno yet. i always wait unitl the last minute to do things, and y i do that u might ask, cuase IM VINCE MCMAHON damn it!

If ya SMEEELLLLLLLL what THE ROCK.... whoa whoa whoa whao! this isn't karaoke night! u do not sing along with THE ROCK! THE ROCK is the only and THE ROCK MEANS ONLY ONE that says this u mother canuckers!! IS COOKING!

^^Raven's House Of Clockwork Orange^^

Slikums is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Sep 2002, 08:14 PM   #3 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

make kane when the title
Old 09 Sep 2002, 11:10 PM   #4 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default If I were Vince what would I do with Raw

Sweep the whole thing out the door including my writing team.. Get a new writer take the show off for two weeks and get something done with this mess...Its going from bad to worse.

I have had a couple thoughts over the last few weeks that Vince is trying to destroy his own show and eventually get down to just one show on Smackdown. They keep putting more into that and ignoring the other show.
Old 11 Sep 2002, 09:05 AM   #5 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

triple h is fired from pro wrestling
scott hall you are re-signed
crash holly your entire family is fired
hogan you and me are fighting tinight so we can get that outta the way..... lord knows i have dragged that one on...
austin get back in the ring you whinger
mick foley you are replacing the good ole J.R
king you just got yourself a job as the womans match referee.
goldberg your hired..... please kick the living shit outta triple hhh on his way out.
undertaker and kane get an inferno match every week.
we are getting new cruiserweight tag team titles.
jericho and rock are in a who can bag steph out the most match.
test is gonna get a real push and NOT face triple hhh. der.

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote