ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

WTF, WWE and Teddy Long....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09 Sep 2002, 10:52 AM   #1 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...
Default WTF, WWE and Teddy Long....

Okay for the last few years the WWE has been doing something that is very wierd to me.

Teddy Long was a pretty deceant manger who had lead many people to tag team gold, He manger Ron Simmons and Butch Reed as Doom when they were the world tag team champs.

He was also the 1993 manager of the year awarded to him by the fans of WCW, he also mangerd talent like Marcus Bagwell and 2 Cold scorpio......I never like Teddy Long as a manger but i did respect what he could do as a manager.....

So when i saw him on WWF TV as a referee i thought it was some type of angle and that Teddy Long would soon be manging in the WWF however that never happend and the year went on with the man being a ref......Time past and he stayed a ref, so now i'm like wtf happend to Teddy Long that made him go from Manager if the year and Managing world Tag Teams to being the lowest of low in the WWE having to wear such a degrading uniform for an accomplished manager

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Sep 2002, 12:09 PM   #2 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default The WWE doesn't have but if very few

managers anymore. Paul Bearer was there for a while and now Paul Heyman...Paul Bearer took a leave when his young wife was found out with breast cancer.She has been pronounced cured .
WWE decided not to bring him back or so was said a few days back. Think the way they put it was that they had nothing for him to do.

Think the only close to a mgr is Nadia and I wouldn't really call her that..
Old 09 Sep 2002, 01:42 PM   #3 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

Yeah Doom was cool, bring back Butch and let him and Ron tag up again.
Old 09 Sep 2002, 02:06 PM   #4 (permalink)
I'm Kidding

Jobbin' is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally posted by dogcatcher
Yeah Doom was cool, bring back Butch and let him and Ron tag up again.
Butch REED? I'm pretty sure he sucks by now... and Ron is ready to retire from the ring and become a road agent.

But yes, bring back Teddy Long. And Clarence Mason. Those two would make a good pair.
Old 09 Sep 2002, 03:45 PM   #5 (permalink)
Dre

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

I don't care if he was a manager again but it does strike me odd that he's a ref and not someone behind the scenes or something.....It just seems odd that he's a ref, i mean i wouldn't want to be a ref now let alone become one after i have proven to be someone who can sell a charecter.

Old 09 Sep 2002, 06:08 PM   #6 (permalink)
The Only One With Style

RicoFan is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to RicoFan Send a message via AIM to RicoFan

wasn't teddy long a ref in WCW before he was a manager. I think I read that in an interview wonce.
RicoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Sep 2002, 07:19 PM   #7 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I thought Doom kicked ASS!
Old 10 Sep 2002, 01:45 AM   #8 (permalink)

Stath2 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Stath2
Default Re: WTF, WWE and Teddy Long....

Quote:
Originally posted by Dre
Okay for the last few years the WWE has been doing something that is very wierd to me.

Teddy Long was a pretty deceant manger who had lead many people to tag team gold, He manger Ron Simmons and Butch Reed as Doom when they were the world tag team champs.

He was also the 1993 manager of the year awarded to him by the fans of WCW, he also mangerd talent like Marcus Bagwell and 2 Cold scorpio......I never like Teddy Long as a manger but i did respect what he could do as a manager.....

So when i saw him on WWF TV as a referee i thought it was some type of angle and that Teddy Long would soon be manging in the WWF however that never happend and the year went on with the man being a ref......Time past and he stayed a ref, so now i'm like wtf happend to Teddy Long that made him go from Manager if the year and Managing world Tag Teams to being the lowest of low in the WWE having to wear such a degrading uniform for an accomplished manager
He started his career as a ref, he then was paid off to make bad calls, then became a manager, After Doom was over so was he Manager career
Stath2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Sep 2002, 08:40 AM   #9 (permalink)
'tin Man

many of the referees are also road agents. and lots of the refs are xwrestlers or xmanagers.
Old 10 Sep 2002, 09:19 AM   #10 (permalink)
Dre

After Doom was over he became Manager of the year but I wouldn't expect to see Bill Alfonso go back to refing either. it just struckme as odd