ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Whats Billy Gunn's best and Worst Gimmick?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08 Sep 2002, 11:41 PM   #1 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...
Question Whats Billy Gunn's best and Worst Gimmick?

I'm kinda of stuck between When he and Bart were the Smokin Gunn's with Tammy Sytch (Sunny) and they were the world champions.....But I also liked him in his DX day when he was NAO.

His worst to me has got to be Rocka-Billy, i mean how degrading; Although this Chuck and Billy thing is quickly approuching 1st

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Sep 2002, 11:47 PM   #2 (permalink)

colin_lefevre is on a distinguished road

yeah... i agree.... NAO or smoking guns were the best gimmicks.... and rockabilly and the ambigusouly (sp?) gay duo are the worst!!!
colin_lefevre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Sep 2002, 11:55 PM   #3 (permalink)
CANUCKER

Slikums is on a distinguished road

his beat was "THE ONE" Billy Gunn hahah no actually all of Billy's gimmicks sucked

If ya SMEEELLLLLLLL what THE ROCK.... whoa whoa whoa whao! this isn't karaoke night! u do not sing along with THE ROCK! THE ROCK is the only and THE ROCK MEANS ONLY ONE that says this u mother canuckers!! IS COOKING!

^^Raven's House Of Clockwork Orange^^

Slikums is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Sep 2002, 12:41 AM   #4 (permalink)
simply ravishing

stunner is on a distinguished road

billy baddest gimmick was rockabilly with the honky tonk man with the stupid elvis presley suit.and the other one has to be mr.assman the theme song of mr.ass killed his gimmick that was one shitty theme song.and pulling hid pants shaking his ass but man that mr.ass song was crap of first class it was a faked song i hated.for me that song killed billy character
stunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Sep 2002, 02:31 AM   #5 (permalink)
Lord of WAREZ

Steyener is on a distinguished road

I personally like his 'bad ass' billy gun gimmick. I really can't stand the chuck/billy fag gimmick.
Steyener is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Sep 2002, 02:44 AM   #6 (permalink)
The Only One With Style

RicoFan is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to RicoFan Send a message via AIM to RicoFan

If only poor Billy had mike skills them maybe the best "pound for pound" athlete in the WWE would be getting pushed.
RicoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Sep 2002, 04:07 AM   #7 (permalink)
'tin Man

the fact that the smoking gunns were tag champs a few times, shows just how far the tag division had fallen from 94-96 when me and my mates used to watcch nitro and raw on tv at his house, we always watch the nao intro, but switch to nitro once the match started. i hated nitro but i was outvoted. me and a friendcalled arfur used to pretend we were the "arm chair champions of the woooooooooooorld...the 'tin man kaptin karmo.. the thin man fat matt, the new AGE ARSEHOLES!!! ..WELL WE WERE ONLY 18 BACK THEN....
but the gay angle is awful, but at least it gets threads posted, i cant imagine many even aknowledged billys unforgettebly forgettable runs as "the one" and the the deafening round of audience apathy that greeted his arrival as rockabilly.
Old 09 Sep 2002, 04:29 AM   #8 (permalink)
The Only One With Style

RicoFan is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to RicoFan Send a message via AIM to RicoFan

maybe he should of stuck with bull riding. I am surprised ho long he has lasted though. Bart is gone, RD is Gone. The WWE must see something in Billy, uless he likes getting pumped up the A-Double crooked Letter by Vince. On the Smackdown roser I would have to say he is in the top 10 for contenders to the title, I wouldn't mind seeing Angle and BG in a match.
RicoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Sep 2002, 04:41 AM   #9 (permalink)
'tin Man

billy aint daft... ..he knows full well that heigh, looks and physique are much more important than all this in-ring ability stuff he keeps hearing people talking about.
Old 09 Sep 2002, 07:15 AM   #10 (permalink)
R0lling Thunder

Default Two Words...

Mr. Ass
Old 09 Sep 2002, 08:58 AM   #11 (permalink)
'tin Man

i remember his awful ss99 match with the fat womans arse!!!
Old 09 Sep 2002, 04:18 PM   #12 (permalink)
sucka

I think we can all agree we are looking at his worst gimmick now. Not that the "1" thing was any good.
Old 09 Sep 2002, 04:36 PM   #13 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

I personally liked Bad Ass Billy Gunn until the changed it to MR. ASS and then B.A. Billy Gunn....and wow the worst one thats tough they all suck but which one sucks the most I guess i gotta say his current gimmick sucks most but that is appropriate since his current character SUCKS..literally
Old 09 Sep 2002, 05:20 PM   #14 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I tohught his bad ass gimmick was his best gimmick, The gay one is the worst.