ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Wwe Prejiduce

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08 Sep 2002, 10:03 PM   #1 (permalink)
kapasteve

Default Wwe Prejiduce

If you noticed there has yet to be a black WWE champion. While Booker T was a main eventer in WCW and the WCW champion and then they made the invasion Booker T lost the WCW title. Ever since then they put him into low card matches. I think people like Farooq and Booker T deserve to be the WWE Champ.
Old 08 Sep 2002, 10:14 PM   #2 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

I dont know about Farooq but the Book should have got his shot by now.

The NWA/TNA had brought up the prejiduce/rascim angle with the Truth Ron Killings doing promo's about being held back and how there has never been a black champion in NWA history, then he got the belt and is the champion right now.

The Rock wouldnt count cause he's only half black so i have no clue what vince's agenda is about this situation.
Old 08 Sep 2002, 10:23 PM   #3 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

When Ron Simmons first came into the WWF he should have been in the World Title scean, the man was the first black WCW champion and he did a damn good job as champion, they are treating Booker even worse then Ron because at least Ron held the IC title on his fist run, Booker has nothing to show but goldust.

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Sep 2002, 10:26 PM   #4 (permalink)
Go shawty...

G-Unit is on a distinguished road

Shelton Benjamin all the way!!!!!

go shawty, its yo birthday, we gon' party like its yo birthday, we gon' sip Bacardi like its yo birthday, and you know we dont give a fuck its not yo birthday!

G-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Sep 2002, 10:45 PM   #5 (permalink)
CANUCKER

Slikums is on a distinguished road

i dunno..come to think of it, there hasn't been any Black WWE champions, whats up wit dat?

If ya SMEEELLLLLLLL what THE ROCK.... whoa whoa whoa whao! this isn't karaoke night! u do not sing along with THE ROCK! THE ROCK is the only and THE ROCK MEANS ONLY ONE that says this u mother canuckers!! IS COOKING!

^^Raven's House Of Clockwork Orange^^

Slikums is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Sep 2002, 12:16 AM   #6 (permalink)
josh_esco

i think booker t should be a wwe champion soon. has there ever been a mexican wwe champion?
Old 09 Sep 2002, 12:18 AM   #7 (permalink)
Dre

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

No i don't think there has been a mexican champion but there has been an arabic champion, i can't think of any other minority to hold the world title

Old 09 Sep 2002, 12:30 AM   #8 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default If you guys had your way ......

Everyone on your list would be WWE champion.
Excuse me there isn't a WWE champion belt right now.If I remember Booker T came to the WWE with both WCW belts. He couldn't seem to hold onto them. Booker and Test have had the Tag team titles more then once I know. He is really coming into his own and even he said that the fans have noticed him only reciently.

If you want to look at prejudicial is HBK himself...The night he turned around and sweet chined music on Booker for no apparent reason now thats prejudice... Tell you another when his school opened here in San Antonio there were no blacks and darn few mexicans...When he first bought the school there was one black kid that I really thought showed promise...
He wrestled under a name Mumbasa and another name I forget right now..He would start out a match and switch characters right in the middle of the match.. All of a sudden Shawn let him go....Never got to see him again.
Old 09 Sep 2002, 12:37 AM   #9 (permalink)
Yes, I am your Daddy

Dirty White Boy can only hope to improveDirty White Boy can only hope to improveDirty White Boy can only hope to improveDirty White Boy can only hope to improveDirty White Boy can only hope to improve

Pedro Morales was the champ for the WWF organization (he's of latino descent.)

Ron Williams aka Farooq was the NWA champ, not WCW.

Other than those points, I agree. Booker should be in line for the Heavyweight strap.
Dirty White Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Sep 2002, 12:40 AM   #10 (permalink)

farooq was WCW champ, he pinned vader for the belt. k kwik is the nwa champ.
Old 09 Sep 2002, 12:41 AM   #11 (permalink)
What about that smuge?

rabid256 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to rabid256

I remember when the Rock won the title for the first time... He said he was the first "color" champion...

but no black men ever won the title... it's sad... because we had so many good african-american wrestlers during the wwf history...

Booker T should be the champ soon! He's so entertaining and his execution in the ring is perfect... but to be official... should he go the smackdown and win Brock's title?
rabid256 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Sep 2002, 12:41 AM   #12 (permalink)
Dre

I gotta agree Blu with the random Sweet Chin Music i was like wtf was that for.....I just think that When Ron Simmons first came over he should have been in the world picture, certainly not now..just like his pairs Flair and Hogan, But Booker could have been push from the start if they just let him cut loose in the ring ad go all out......Many people don't know Booker has multiply styles in the ring, from an impressive arial assult, to martial arts, to grappling and straight wrestling all the while being a power house of sorts.....The man is dripping with talent and is being held back as of now why i don't know.

Old 09 Sep 2002, 12:43 AM   #13 (permalink)
Dre

Quote:
Originally posted by Dirty White Boy
Pedro Morales was the champ for the WWF organization (he's of latino descent.)

Ron Williams aka Farooq was the NWA champ, not WCW.

Other than those points, I agree. Booker should be in line for the Heavyweight strap.
Nope Ron Simmons was the WCW champion

Old 09 Sep 2002, 12:54 AM   #14 (permalink)
Yes, I am your Daddy

Dirty White Boy can only hope to improveDirty White Boy can only hope to improveDirty White Boy can only hope to improveDirty White Boy can only hope to improveDirty White Boy can only hope to improve

I still think he was the NWA champ, but I'll see if I cant find some form of evidence online one way or the other.
Dirty White Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Sep 2002, 12:56 AM   #15 (permalink)
Dre

Well i got a picture of him right here with light blue tights on with the newwer WCW title, not the one HHH has right now but the one they used as the Wolrd title when they used the one HHH has now as the International World title.

He beat Vader i'm sure of it