ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

The Goldberg deal is finalized?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06 Mar 2003, 07:16 PM   #1 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One
Default The Goldberg deal is finalized?

A local radio station has reported that the goldberg-wwe deal has been finalized and goldberg will be reporting soon.

While none of this is officially confirmed it is very possible since they have reportedly been close to a deal the past few weeks.

Credit:Pw.com
The_One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Mar 2003, 07:19 PM   #2 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

bah, nuts to this.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Mar 2003, 07:21 PM   #3 (permalink)
The King

Jerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster ever

I'll believe it when I see it on WWE.com.
Old 06 Mar 2003, 10:02 PM   #4 (permalink)

J-Syxx will become famous soon enough

God save us all.
J-Syxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Mar 2003, 10:08 PM   #5 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

Quote:
God save us all.
ROTFLMFAO

That was fucking classic....LMFAO....

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Mar 2003, 10:38 PM   #6 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

God the company is so hard up they will hire anybody these days.

Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Mar 2003, 06:05 AM   #7 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

'tin Man is on a distinguished road

goldberg will hurt wwe in the long run. if he's just a temp, who's going to be facing only the top guys, and rarely actually having a bloody match, then it will hurt the rest of the roster again.

i am the rock lobster!!

THE ULTIMATE POSTER
'tin Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Mar 2003, 06:52 AM   #8 (permalink)
punished by Exo indefinitely for trying to stalk and for being a dork

Fallen Angel is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Fallen Angel Send a message via Yahoo to Fallen Angel

The idea of a signing as a whole, is becoming very dull... so much to the fact, when or even if both parties reach an mutual agreement, it wouldn't really matter... besides Golderberg is overrated with the whole desperate now defunct WCW crowd behind him.. I don't see his return, with much impact.. and/or meaningful.. maybe somewhat for a look, but thats about it.
~"The earth is full of kings and queens. They'll blind your eyes and steal your dreams. Kurt Cobain didn't make it... and left behind a generation of tortured souls. heed this warning."~
<center>
<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 9pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: darkblue">
<option>Nirvana - Heart-Shaped Box</option>
<option></option>
<option>She eyes me like a pisces when I am weak</option>
<option>I've been locked inside your Heart Shaped box for a week</option>
<option>I was drawn into your magnet tar pit trap</option>
<option>I wish I could eat your cancer when you turn back</option>
<option></option>
<option>Hey!</option>
<option>Wait!</option>
<option></option>
<option>I've got a new complaint</option>
<option>Forever in debt to your priceless advice</option>
<option></option>
<option>(Hate)</option>
<option>(Weight)</option>
<option></option>
<option></option>
<option>Hey!</option>
<option>Wait!</option>
<option></option>
<option>Meat-eating orchids forgive no one just yet</option>
<option>Cut myself angel's hair and baby's breath</option>
<option>Broken hymen of your highness I'm left black</option>
<option>Throw down your umbilical noose so I can climb right back -</option>
</select>

<center>

<center>I am now complete

Fallen Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Mar 2003, 07:12 AM   #9 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

goldberg WILL get a mega pop and cause a huge burate for his 1st ppv, simply cos lots of fans recognise him and only remember the good stuff about him.

but after a month or so will the nobvelty wear of or will bgb be booked to look good at the expense of home grown talent?

i expect goldbuergs occasional appearences will serve only to reuce the importance of the rest of the company, and is bad.

i am the rock lobster!!

THE ULTIMATE POSTER
Old 07 Mar 2003, 08:40 AM   #10 (permalink)
Fear the Spear !!!!

Danevs is on a distinguished road

goldberg is a great move its been proven throughout the years you need a large roster with many big stars due to the heavy toll of injuries in wrestling, I really hope wwe if they have signed him will keep his no nonsense style where some matches would last about a minute, i cant believe there are so many goldberg haters his style is truly original and hes speed and power in the ring is absoluteley terrifying.

WHOS NEXT ??

Its the question on everyones mind in sports entertainment......

WHOS NEXT ???

Danevs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Mar 2003, 01:36 PM   #11 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Goldberg should go to OWV for a month and then The WWE once he makes an impression there....
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Mar 2003, 05:18 PM   #12 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

goldberg is only interested in a small number of shows for a limited time. he'd rather move from fed to fed, than sick with one company, as this way means he gets more money, and doesnt have to job.

i am the rock lobster!!

THE ULTIMATE POSTER
Old 07 Mar 2003, 05:22 PM   #13 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally posted by BOSTON BASTARD
Goldberg should go to OWV for a month and then The WWE once he makes an impression there....
Why would he do that???? OWV is just like a minior league for wrestling. WWE knows what he's capable of.
Old 07 Mar 2003, 05:25 PM   #14 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Quote:
Originally posted by Big Poppa Pump

Why would he do that???? OWV is just like a minior league for wrestling. WWE knows what he's capable of.
Yeah but look what happen with Steiner....he didn't wrestle any dark matches or have any off-camera matches that we know of before Royal Rumble and he lokked like crap...
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Mar 2003, 05:54 PM   #15 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally posted by BOSTON BASTARD

Yeah but look what happen with Steiner....he didn't wrestle any dark matches or have any off-camera matches that we know of before Royal Rumble and he lokked like crap...
Thats true. But not all wrestlers get ring rust. Look at The Rock. He comes back and looks like he didn't miss any time at all.