ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Possible good news for Goldberg joining the WWE.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02 Mar 2003, 01:59 PM   #1 (permalink)
Reign of Fire

Dafisherman has a brilliant futureDafisherman has a brilliant futureDafisherman has a brilliant futureDafisherman has a brilliant futureDafisherman has a brilliant futureDafisherman has a brilliant futureDafisherman has a brilliant futureDafisherman has a brilliant futureDafisherman has a brilliant futureDafisherman has a brilliant futureDafisherman has a brilliant future
Default Possible good news for Goldberg joining the WWE.

I was browsing thru Bill Goldberg's official website and it has a poll about if you would like to see Goldberg in the WWE and which wrestler would you like to see him wrestle. This site is owned by Bill Goldberg himself and it seems strange he would post a poll like this unless he is hinting he will be joining the WWE real soon.

http://www.billgoldberg.com/new/polls.htm
Dafisherman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Mar 2003, 02:28 PM   #2 (permalink)

J-Syxx will become famous soon enough

Soldbergh coming to the WWE is bad news. Everyone vote no.
J-Syxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Mar 2003, 03:22 PM   #3 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

Slash "The Mark" (aka Blu Angel) - My oh my my....Can you imagine Steve Austin...The Rock and Goldberg on RAW....My inside sources tell me.....Here in Texas *Looks for crowd reaction*.....That the WWE is planning on resurrecting Kerry Von Erich's body and having a 4- Way Coal Miner's Glove Match...Can you imagine the ratings...Vince McMahon won't be happy as any one of the wrestler's could get seriously injured....

Slash "The Smark" - Goldberg is a huge fucking waste of money....As the Rock is our new lord and saviour and Vince needs to ride him for all he is worth before he gos back to Hollywood......He's reckless in the ring as he injured Bret Hart....And deserves to be tossed in a fiery pit of doom with Vince Russo and Tipper Gore.....

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Mar 2003, 03:31 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fear the Spear !!!!

Danevs is on a distinguished road

finally and i hope wwe will use him correctly he could be absolutely massive in the wwe with the right storylines and possibly a gargantual winning streak.

Its the question on everyones mind in sports entertainment......

WHOS NEXT ???

Danevs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Mar 2003, 06:27 PM   #5 (permalink)

craig_sting#1 is on a distinguished road

goldburg sucks bring back sting,bring back sting he is a real wrestler enough of these bif genetic freaks who can't wrestle (goldberg,batista
craig the stings #1 fan
craig_sting#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Mar 2003, 07:05 PM   #6 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally posted by Slash
Slash "The Mark" (aka Blu Angel) - My oh my my....Can you imagine Steve Austin...The Rock and Goldberg on RAW....My inside sources tell me.....Here in Texas *Looks for crowd reaction*.....That the WWE is planning on resurrecting Kerry Von Erich's body and having a 4- Way Coal Miner's Glove Match...Can you imagine the ratings...Vince McMahon won't be happy as any one of the wrestler's could get seriously injured....
LMFAO That's funny as hell, simply because of how accurate you are in your mockings

Anyways, I really hope Goldberg doesn't sign. He's a piece of shit with 3 moves. He killed Bret Hart's career (I'm not Bret fan but still), and he only cares about himself, and not the business.

If he does sign, I hope he gets his ass beat.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Mar 2003, 11:28 PM   #7 (permalink)

StoneColdSaidSo is on a distinguished road

U guys make me sick , Why say don't sign him he sucks and all that other crap ? if he did come to the wwe he would only boost up the ratings and isn't that important right now ???????? don't u want to see the ratings go up again and some good matches will come out of it , u all know he is not a bad wreslter u just like to hate . it would be interesting to see goldberg in the wwe so why hate anything that will make the wwe better in every way ?????? i don't like triple h or brock but they are good for ratings i wouldn't want them out of the wwe . That is just my opionin ... Getting tired of everyone saying he sucks when they all know they will be chanting GOLDBERG GOLDBERG GOLDBERG along with there mothers when he comes to the wwe. hahaha
Old 02 Mar 2003, 11:33 PM   #8 (permalink)

Angry For all *U* Goldberg Haters. Read

U guys make me sick , Why say don't sign him he sucks and all that other crap ? if he did come to the wwe he would only boost up the ratings and isn't that important right now ???????? don't u want to see the ratings go up again and some good matches will come out of it , u all know he is not a bad wreslter u just like to hate . it would be interesting to see goldberg in the wwe so why hate anything that will make the wwe better in every way ?????? i don't like triple h or brock but they are good for ratings i wouldn't want them out of the wwe . Anything that can make the wwe better in any way what so ever is fine by me. That is just my opionin ... Getting tired of everyone saying he sucks when they all know they will be chanting GOLDBERG GOLDBERG GOLDBERG along with there mothers when he comes to the wwe. hahaha
Old 03 Mar 2003, 12:53 AM   #9 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

but why have two superman type people in brock and goldburg it would be dumb and we have enough 5 move wrestlers in wwe already
Old 03 Mar 2003, 12:59 AM   #10 (permalink)

Ok so why get mad because he is coming to the wwe ? Take out the two tough enough girls that won that we never see , lol take out A train i can go down the line who to take out.... They are getting paid for nothing , no one goes to see them if a train fought bin laden they would still boo him . And what u said about having to superman types in the ring that is why it would be such a good match to see against each other . So what should they do ?????? Not get him they will be hurting them selves they need him now more then ever even if u hate him u have to admit it. Everyone wants to see a goldberg vs austin match .
Old 03 Mar 2003, 01:11 AM   #11 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Goldberg is an icon and i cant wait to se his debut in the WWE. The difference between Goldberg and Brock is that Goldberg has personality, Goldberg can electrify a crowd. Brock is a good technical wrestler but he cant entertain if his life depended on it.
Brock is nothing compared to Goldberg.
Old 03 Mar 2003, 01:26 AM   #12 (permalink)

King Cobra is on a distinguished road

He'll definetly peak interest and put people in the seats though the question is....can he make the transition to the WWF? Will he be able to keep up with the heavy schedule? Will his strong personality fit in in the locker room and not rub the management the wrong way? He seems to be making an awful lot of demands during the contract talks.

Lots of things to keep in mind. It could either work out in the end or it's going to end up as a major flop.
King Cobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Mar 2003, 01:31 AM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by HOLLYWOOD HEEL
Goldberg is an icon and i cant wait to se his debut in the WWE. The difference between Goldberg and Brock is that Goldberg has personality, Goldberg can electrify a crowd. Brock is a good technical wrestler but he cant entertain if his life depended on it.
Brock is nothing compared to Goldberg.
Clap Clap clap clap clap take a bow heel rock atleast someone sees it like i do ... Goldberg will amaze u when he comes unlike that babyface Rhyno Body Brock..... who couldn't entertain a five year old with a toy store full of toys.
Old 03 Mar 2003, 01:38 AM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by King Cobra
He'll definetly peak interest and put people in the seats though the question is....can he make the transition to the WWF? Will he be able to keep up with the heavy schedule? Will his strong personality fit in in the locker room and not rub the management the wrong way? He seems to be making an awful lot of demands during the contract talks.

Lots of things to keep in mind. It could either work out in the end or it's going to end up as a major flop.
Most likely he won't even do many house shows if any so he won't have a heavy schedule. He will *Probably* just do payper views and raw or smackdown. The way he speaks in interviews and such he seems like he knows what he is going to be getting into if he does decide to go to the wwe . Wouldn't u make alot of demands ? if u was wanted reallly really bad ? I would and if u say no u are lieing , i would make sure vince wouldn't screw me at the end like he did to alot of wreslters .
Old 03 Mar 2003, 01:57 AM   #15 (permalink)

King Cobra is on a distinguished road

There's nothing wrong with being a smart business man and when in contract talks with a man like Vince McMahan, maintaining a heavy balance in your favor where you can call some of the shots and take some control is a wise move. However, as I said before....will this come back to haunt him. Will he be a target for the other guys in the locker room?

As I said....there's many "what if's". He may be able to make the transition or he may utterly tank in the WWF. Time will tell....
King Cobra is offline   Reply With Quote