ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Just for the hell of it

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 Mar 2003, 04:35 AM   #1 (permalink)
HHHater 4 Life

BADMAN(RAVEN) is on a distinguished road
Default Just for the hell of it

Kevin Nash has lost a substantial amount of weight. However, he will not be wrestling at WrestleMania. Although, he can be cleared to wrestle as early as WrestleMania, but Vince McMahon doesn't want to take the chance or even demean him by placing him in a lower carded match. Nash may be appearing at WrestleMania in a non-wrestling role that is still the word going around.

BADMAN(RAVEN) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Mar 2003, 07:13 AM   #2 (permalink)
Fear the Spear !!!!

Danevs is on a distinguished road

i hope they push nash as a heel id love to see him feud with hbk.

Its the question on everyones mind in sports entertainment......

WHOS NEXT ???

Danevs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Mar 2003, 02:37 PM   #3 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I bet he breaks his neck walking down the ramp.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Mar 2003, 03:01 PM   #4 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Quote:
Originally posted by XDS
I bet he breaks his neck walking down the ramp.
LMMFAO
Old 03 Mar 2003, 03:45 PM   #5 (permalink)

J-Syxx will become famous soon enough

- Kevin Nash hoped to be able to make his wrestling return at WrestleMania, but that is unlikely. Nash, although almost back from his quad injury, will not work the show as a safety measure. WWE does not want to rush him back. Nash has rehabbed extremely hard, has lost a lot of weight, and is said to be in fantastic shape. [1wrestling.com]

Looks like Nash might be in the best shape he has been in for a while. I would also love to see another HBK/Nash match. Thier last one was fantastic.
J-Syxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Mar 2003, 03:57 PM   #6 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

Who cares if he comes back, he career is over. I feel bad for the guy, but he sucks in my opinion. He was good back in the day but I hate watching these old washed up wrestlers and I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels this way.
error402 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Mar 2003, 04:06 PM   #7 (permalink)

Who are you to say his career is over? Like I said in another post I think its pretty crappy to critisize someone's performance when he has been injured for about 2 years. Look at HBK, he came back from a huge injury and has now supplied us with some of the best WWE matches of the year. I'm not saying Nash is an HBK, but you shouldn't jump to conclusions. If hes in great, shape hes in great shape. Steiner can't go anymore because of the roids. Nash I don't think used that crap very prevently, so that isn't going to be a problem for him.
Old 03 Mar 2003, 04:28 PM   #8 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

That was just my opinion, I know there are people who feel different about it like you. But that proved my point, he has been injured for the last 2 years, you can't just come back from that many injuries at his age and perform on the level that he used to be able to. He is too old, and that is why he is always injured.

Sure I would like to see him come back healthy and do good but I just dont think he will.
error402 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Mar 2003, 05:37 PM   #9 (permalink)

I don't think thats why hes had alot of injuries. Nash has said that he had most of the surjuries on his knees and legs before he became a wrestler. I think if the guy has enough drive to get back in good shape and give us more high quality matches he should be welcomed back with open arms.
Old 03 Mar 2003, 06:08 PM   #10 (permalink)
ROCKY!! ROCKY!! ROCKY!!

Heel Rock is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Heel Rock

I agree....and yes your right...i don't mind the old guys either if they can come back like HBK did...i mean like you said he provided us with some of the best matchs of the year...unlike stiner...who as far as title shots has provided us with 2 of the worst! so in all honesty noone can really say anthing negative about him untill he comes back and we see him preform! and yes it would be great to see another HBK/NASH match...IF and only IF nash performs well apon his return!
Heel Rock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Mar 2003, 06:21 PM   #11 (permalink)
Nevermore...

The Raven is on a distinguished road

Nash needs to join Evolution...
The Raven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Mar 2003, 06:30 PM   #12 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally posted by Vince Russo
Nash needs to join Evolution...
yeah, that's the place for the injured stars

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Mar 2003, 06:39 PM   #13 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Nash is trash. He sucks. He thinks he's the shit, when in actuality he IS shit. I hope he comes back, has one last hoorah match and retires. Fuckin washed up has beens wrestling for nostalgia is retarded. Throw Hogan's old wrinkled ass away, Flair can go too with his slurred ass speech, and any other over the hill geriatric should be gone.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Mar 2003, 11:29 PM   #14 (permalink)

Flair's speech has always been slurred. What alternate reality did you come from? And I'd rather watch a Flair match today then one with half of the guys one the roster. I think you guys are underestimating how much being a good wrestler is cereberal. That does not go away if you are over 40. Of course with Hogan, his matches have always been kinda crappy. You can go back and watch a tape from 1984 and you will see pretty much the same thing you saw from 2002. Hogan of course knows how to talk on a mic in character and get a crowd behind him, thats why he was so sucessful. I think if Nash is in good shape and not a out of shape fatass, we may get some of the good matches from him we used to.

Last edited by J-Syxx; 03 Mar 2003 at 11:33 PM.
Old 04 Mar 2003, 05:35 AM   #15 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

'tin Man is on a distinguished road

nash should not be pushed as an all-destroying monster. he should be booked sensibly, with a respectable number of wins and losses. ive nothing agsinst nash but he shouldnt be the champ, or go squashing guys like rvd.

i am the rock lobster!!

THE ULTIMATE POSTER
'tin Man is offline   Reply With Quote