ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

The WWE is finally listening to the fans...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28 Feb 2003, 11:58 AM   #1 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.
Default The WWE is finally listening to the fans...

Raw:

Booker T is in the Main event vs HHH @ Wm19 (mid-carder everyone wanted to see ge pushed)

Stone Cold is back!!!!

Smackdown:

Return of Rhyno!! (getting a big push)

Brian Kendrick getting in ring-time....

Torrie in playboy!!!

I noticed even without having Stone Cold or Hulk Hogan on either show The WWE made 2 of the best Raw & Smackdown broadcasts in months!!!
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Feb 2003, 12:23 PM   #2 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

smackdown was pretty crap compared to sun, and mon.

Rhyno's back, but remains to be seen what the long term will be. Hopefully it'll work out good for him.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Feb 2003, 12:50 PM   #3 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Quote:
Originally posted by XDS

Rhyno's back, but remains to be seen what the long term will be. Hopefully it'll work out good for him.
That was the best Smackdown broadcast in a long while....
Old 28 Feb 2003, 01:06 PM   #4 (permalink)
CANUCKER

Slikums is on a distinguished road
Default Re: The WWE is finally listening to the fans...

Quote:
Originally posted by BOSTON BASTARD
Raw:

Booker T is in the Main event vs HHH @ Wm19 (mid-carder everyone wanted to see ge pushed)

Stone Cold is back!!!!

Smackdown:

Return of Rhyno!! (getting a big push)

Brian Kendrick getting in ring-time....

Torrie in playboy!!!

Austin is back simply because he wantd to come back.

Booker T. is getting a push simply because he deserves it, well that and that theres practicaly no one else on the roster that HHH hasn't already beaten that would make a good oponent for him a WM.

Rhyno returning, simply because he's 100%

Torrie in playboy, maybe because she wanted to do it, i doubt that WWE told Torrie to go do playboy just becuase the fans wanted to c her in the nude.

Brain Kindrick, i dunno..u just might be right on that one...

If ya SMEEELLLLLLLL what THE ROCK.... whoa whoa whoa whao! this isn't karaoke night! u do not sing along with THE ROCK! THE ROCK is the only and THE ROCK MEANS ONLY ONE that says this u mother canuckers!! IS COOKING!

^^Raven's House Of Clockwork Orange^^

Slikums is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Feb 2003, 01:13 PM   #5 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

Quote:
Originally posted by XDS

Finally, the manbeast is back!

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Feb 2003, 02:00 PM   #6 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:

That was the best Smackdown broadcast in a long while....
It was bad. There was a lot of wasted time and dead air. boring matches. boring match ups. Not a whole lot to really cheer about anyway.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Feb 2003, 03:29 PM   #7 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:
Originally posted by XDS

It was bad. There was a lot of wasted time and dead air. boring matches. boring match ups. Not a whole lot to really cheer about anyway.
What are you talking about these matches were great:

Eddie vs Nunzio: Eddie wins and Rikishi saves the day....

Kurt Angle vs Brian Kendrick:5 minute challenge kept everyone one the edge of their seat!!!

Chris Benoit & Rhyno vs Matt Hardy & Shannon Moore: The Best Match of the night!!! RHYNO RETURNS!!!

Brock vs Team Angle: Brock issues the challenge to Paul Heyman: The Biggest Shock of the night!!!

Plus we also saw Nathan Jones for the first time in a WWE ring on WWE TV!!!!

Old 28 Feb 2003, 05:06 PM   #8 (permalink)
Fear the Spear !!!!

Danevs is on a distinguished road

the wwe always has had to listen to the fans you cant push a face if the fans dont like him, if wrestlers suck the fans let them know, wwe wouldnt be worth billions if it hadnt of listened to the fans.

Its the question on everyones mind in sports entertainment......

WHOS NEXT ???

Danevs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Feb 2003, 06:10 PM   #9 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Smackdown was not the greatest last night,but it was good nonetheless.I enjoyed seing Rhyno return and I liked the match with Kurt Angle and Brian Kendrick...should I even call that a match?Anyways I enjoyed it,not as much as I enjoyed Raw on Monday.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Feb 2003, 10:57 PM   #10 (permalink)
punished by Exo indefinitely for trying to stalk and for being a dork

Fallen Angel is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Fallen Angel Send a message via Yahoo to Fallen Angel
Default Re: Re: The WWE is finally listening to the fans...

Quote:
Originally posted by Slikums

Austin is back simply because he wantd to come back.

Booker T. is getting a push simply because he deserves it, well that and that theres practicaly no one else on the roster that HHH hasn't already beaten that would make a good oponent for him a WM.

Rhyno returning, simply because he's 100%

Torrie in playboy, maybe because she wanted to do it, i doubt that WWE told Torrie to go do playboy just becuase the fans wanted to c her in the nude.

Brain Kindrick, i dunno..u just might be right on that one...
Thank you^^^

WWE listens to nobody but Vince McMahon, fans will always come second regardless of any circumstance which may present itself, good or bad for business, and it's because of that simple little fact, WWE will design it's own eventual demise, obviously the Brand Extension will prove this to be true, for when it ends... it will just be more of the same, leaving a stain of such a mistake to remain etched in the minds of the average fan, well to some, since most will forget about it ever happened, really... since it's all quite forgettable as it already is, right now.
~"The earth is full of kings and queens. They'll blind your eyes and steal your dreams. Kurt Cobain didn't make it... and left behind a generation of tortured souls. heed this warning."~
<center>
<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 9pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: darkblue">
<option>Nirvana - Heart-Shaped Box</option>
<option></option>
<option>She eyes me like a pisces when I am weak</option>
<option>I've been locked inside your Heart Shaped box for a week</option>
<option>I was drawn into your magnet tar pit trap</option>
<option>I wish I could eat your cancer when you turn back</option>
<option></option>
<option>Hey!</option>
<option>Wait!</option>
<option></option>
<option>I've got a new complaint</option>
<option>Forever in debt to your priceless advice</option>
<option></option>
<option>(Hate)</option>
<option>(Weight)</option>
<option></option>
<option></option>
<option>Hey!</option>
<option>Wait!</option>
<option></option>
<option>Meat-eating orchids forgive no one just yet</option>
<option>Cut myself angel's hair and baby's breath</option>
<option>Broken hymen of your highness I'm left black</option>
<option>Throw down your umbilical noose so I can climb right back -</option>
</select>

<center>

<center>I am now complete

Fallen Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Feb 2003, 11:32 PM   #11 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak

If Booker T vs. HHH is the main event at Wreslemania then WrestleMania will suck ass! Obviously, Booker deserves the shot, but in no way should any match get the main event spot over Angle vs Lesnar. Angle/Lesnar has been building for at least 6 months now, if not longer, and it should be the match that ends the night.

Rhyno back=some of the best fucking matches you can hope for and big time ratings.

Torrie in Playboy, DDDDAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNN!

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
The Bleak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Mar 2003, 06:04 PM   #12 (permalink)

craig_sting#1 is on a distinguished road

i wish sting would come back he would bring the ratings up on smackdown or raw alone.I would perfer himt o come to raw to put an end to this crapy evalution(4 horseman) sting is way better then goldberg(boring only has 2 moves spear and jack kinfe)Stinger is the man i wish the fans would forget about goldberg and bring sting into the picture what is vince somking taking goldberg in before sting get off the pot vince
craig the stings #1 fan
craig_sting#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Mar 2003, 05:04 PM   #13 (permalink)
CANUCKER

Quote:
Originally posted by The Bleak
If Booker T vs. HHH is the main event at Wreslemania then WrestleMania will suck ass! Obviously, Booker deserves the shot, but in no way should any match get the main event spot over Angle vs Lesnar. Angle/Lesnar has been building for at least 6 months now, if not longer, and it should be the match that ends the night.

Don't worry man, HHH vs. Booker T. will not be the main event. Cause of corse the main event will be givin to Angle vs. Brock, not only because that match would be better of the 2 but because Brock won the rumble which guaranties him a shot in the main event of WM.

If ya SMEEELLLLLLLL what THE ROCK.... whoa whoa whoa whao! this isn't karaoke night! u do not sing along with THE ROCK! THE ROCK is the only and THE ROCK MEANS ONLY ONE that says this u mother canuckers!! IS COOKING!

Old 03 Mar 2003, 05:07 PM   #14 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:
Originally posted by Slikums

Don't worry man, HHH vs. Booker T. will not be the main event. Cause of corse the main event will be givin to Angle vs. Brock, not only because that match would be better of the 2 but because Brock won the rumble which guaranties him a shot in the main event of WM.
It will probably be a Triple Main event....
Old 03 Mar 2003, 05:13 PM   #15 (permalink)
CANUCKER

Quote:

It will probably be a Triple Main event....
Probly..but still the last match will be Brock vs. Angle for the WWE Champoinship.