ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

smackdown was quiet

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 Feb 2003, 11:23 PM   #1 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.
Default smackdown was quiet

i dont see a smackdown thread, so im making my own.

like mostly*and throught out the entire show* but i mostly noticed in the beggining of the show that the crowd got queit, real quick. i mean no noise when someone was speaking. then when they finished sentence, you heard crowd. usually you always hear them, did the wwe do something to the crowd, like edit the tape. or am i just crazy, or are they just canucks on command.

o and i KNEW lesnar was gonna choose heyman, i fucking knew it. lol, right when he tried to get heyman after the match.
Old 27 Feb 2003, 11:30 PM   #2 (permalink)

StoneColdSaidSo is on a distinguished road

I thought that kid that fought Kurt was pretty good he did way better then i thought him and Nathon Jones i was surprise his big self can do kicks like that and he is a Monster, lol i think raw was better, BUt that is just my opinion.....
Old 27 Feb 2003, 11:37 PM   #3 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

That kid was cool enough, but I felt like it was a pretty dead night. I was wishing he'd pick heyman, but I thought he would pick angle and in some way heyman would get stuck in there. Well it was lackluster show anyway. the early matches killed the crowd and even for crazy canadians they didn't get much to cheer for...

But Rhyno got them up. Just not enough to carry the night. Was cool to see him back. I don't know, it felt like I was watching heat or something, with all the flash backs and stuff. Just a boring night with crap in the works.

and whats up with Jones? after all that hype it's just a run in. Didn't even slam taker. Bah. after a great week it gets killed by a crap show.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Feb 2003, 11:46 PM   #4 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

There was a SD discussion thread, but it had like 12 posts by the end of the show, so I think Truth deleted it

Rhyno looked pretty damn impressive for bein gone for like 16 months. I was so psyched when he came out and then when he GORED Mattitude, that was awesome.

I also knew Lesnar was gonna pick Heyman. It was funny to see the smirk on Angle's face when Brcok said Heyman.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Feb 2003, 11:52 PM   #5 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

ot, why would truth delete a wrestling thread? I'm usually not around, but I would expect the topic to still be there for the next day???

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Feb 2003, 11:57 PM   #6 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I think he was embarassed (maybe) because usually the discussion threads do great and get 100+ posts usually by the time the show is over, but this one only had like 12 lol.

That, and he went from having the best Discussion thread ever (Raw this week), to the worst Discussion thread ever.
Old 28 Feb 2003, 12:02 AM   #7 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

I wasn't embarrased, i just said fuck it and deleted it...
Old 28 Feb 2003, 12:05 AM   #8 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Oh ok. I put the maybe in, to signify that I could be (and was) wrong. That thread did suck though. Usually the discussion threads take iff right away. I guess people were just watchin it and not posting about it tonight. Oh well, we will bounce back for Raw.
Old 28 Feb 2003, 12:15 AM   #9 (permalink)
ROCKY!! ROCKY!! ROCKY!!

Heel Rock is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Heel Rock

i didn't think it was horrible i don't guess...i mean that kid that took on angle was pretty good!

and from Jones's promo the other day it seemed like he wanted to face Taker...at least thats what i got out of it!

and i also felt like i was watching heat...but not untill rhyno came out! that depressed me! well heat is where he belongs anyway!

and i thought it was pretty funny that brock picked hayman!
and i thought the smirk on Angles face was funny as hell too.

but then again i guess aside from those 4 small things theres not really much to talk about this week!
Heel Rock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Feb 2003, 02:56 AM   #10 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

rhyno segment was cool.

the kid was alright. i laughed hella hard when angle smacked the crap out of him. lol, damn that was a hard as slap and fall.
Old 01 Mar 2003, 12:51 PM   #11 (permalink)

J-Syxx will become famous soon enough

Kendrik really sold the slap well.
J-Syxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Mar 2003, 05:50 PM   #12 (permalink)
Go shawty...

G-Unit is on a distinguished road

havent seen it yet... sounds awesome... cant wait!
G-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Mar 2003, 06:07 PM   #13 (permalink)
I am the Master-Baiter!

tweek is on a distinguished road

i hate not having UPN, i have to wait until saturday on a local station to see it

"Maybe we can't go to heaven because one of us is a J-O-O."
tweek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Mar 2003, 07:01 AM   #14 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

'tin Man is on a distinguished road

im think wwe DO edit the crod noise to "sweeten" the rowd reactions, to make sure we know who to cheer for and boo.

wcw has used this in the past too.

i am the rock lobster!!

THE ULTIMATE POSTER
'tin Man is offline   Reply With Quote