ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

rock/raw austin/smackdown

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 Feb 2003, 06:28 PM   #1 (permalink)
ROCKY!! ROCKY!! ROCKY!!

Heel Rock is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Heel Rock
Default rock/raw austin/smackdown

Anyone else think that since Rock went to Raw that Austin will be going to Smackdown?? Because if hes not thats gonna create a problem....i mean Raw already has the majority of the "BIG" superstars!! i think that would be wise anyway plus the heat between bishoff and ausin is real so maybe he won't wanna work on Raw!!

So what do you guys think???

Sorry if there is already a thread for this but i didn't see one!!
Heel Rock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Feb 2003, 06:31 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fear the Spear !!!!

Danevs is on a distinguished road

id rather see rocky on smackdown thats always been his show and vice versia austin

Its the question on everyones mind in sports entertainment......

WHOS NEXT ???

Danevs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Feb 2003, 06:34 PM   #3 (permalink)
ROCKY!! ROCKY!! ROCKY!!

well i agree...but Rock already went to Raw!! so i think they should trade with someone as equally great a talent!!
Old 26 Feb 2003, 06:35 PM   #4 (permalink)
I am the Master-Baiter!

tweek is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally posted by Danevs
id rather see rocky on smackdown thats always been his show and vice versia austin
I agree

"Maybe we can't go to heaven because one of us is a J-O-O."
tweek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Feb 2003, 06:35 PM   #5 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Default Re: rock/raw austin/smackdown

Quote:
Originally posted by Heel Rock
Anyone else think that since Rock went to Raw that Austin will be going to Smackdown?? Because if hes not thats gonna create a problem....i mean Raw already has the majority of the "BIG" superstars!! i think that would be wise anyway plus the heat between bishoff and ausin is real so maybe he won't wanna work on Raw!!

So what do you guys think???

Sorry if there is already a thread for this but i didn't see one!!
I would have to disagree about you saying Raw has the majority of the "BIG" wrestlers. But it would be cool if Rock was on both shows. But Austin needs to stay on raw.
Old 26 Feb 2003, 06:41 PM   #6 (permalink)
ROCKY!! ROCKY!! ROCKY!!

dissagree?? i mean lets break it down!
RAW:
Jericho
HHH
Austin
Booker
RVD
Kane
Batista
and now Rock
and prolly a few more but my mind just went blank!!
SMACKDOWN:
Angle
Brock
Taker
Benoit
Edge
and i can't think of many more that i personally like to watch!!

i mean i don't think show is REALLY a main eventer..their trying to push him as one but notice when he was champ noone cheered or booed...noone cared!
Old 26 Feb 2003, 06:47 PM   #7 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally posted by Heel Rock
dissagree?? i mean lets break it down!
RAW:
Jericho
HHH
Austin
Booker
RVD
Kane
Batista
and now Rock
and prolly a few more but my mind just went blank!!
SMACKDOWN:
Angle
Brock
Taker
Benoit
Edge
and i can't think of many more that i personally like to watch!!

i mean i don't think show is REALLY a main eventer..their trying to push him as one but notice when he was champ noone cheered or booed...noone cared!
Well if your going to add Kane and RVD to your list you should put Show on the SD list and Rey Jr.
Old 26 Feb 2003, 06:50 PM   #8 (permalink)
ROCKY!! ROCKY!! ROCKY!!

oops sorry yes i agree totally!! my bad!!
Old 26 Feb 2003, 06:54 PM   #9 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

If Rock goes to RAW, Austin needs to be on SD. Rock Should not be on both shows. It's unfair to the rest of the roster and piss alot of ppl off
Old 26 Feb 2003, 08:51 PM   #10 (permalink)
Untamed Gorilla

SupaFly is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to SupaFly Send a message via Yahoo to SupaFly

Put the Rock on both shows, work the HELL out of him before he goes back to doing movies.
SupaFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Feb 2003, 10:00 PM   #11 (permalink)
CANUCKER

Slikums is on a distinguished road

Rock is on RAW to start a fued with Austin..thats the only reason and the Slik means ONLY reason he's on RAW..well that and that RAW is at the places where Rock can get good heel heat.

If ya SMEEELLLLLLLL what THE ROCK.... whoa whoa whoa whao! this isn't karaoke night! u do not sing along with THE ROCK! THE ROCK is the only and THE ROCK MEANS ONLY ONE that says this u mother canuckers!! IS COOKING!

^^Raven's House Of Clockwork Orange^^

Slikums is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Feb 2003, 11:24 PM   #12 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

Rock needs to be on SD!,Austin on Raw,but since one can see theres gonna be a Rock/Austin fued I think they'll both be on Raw and latter Austin will prob go to SD.

Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Feb 2003, 06:22 PM   #13 (permalink)
Fear the Spear !!!!

Danevs is on a distinguished road

maybe with rocky and austin on raw there making room for a big name on smackdown, maybe a certain somebody has signed a contact with wwe, somebody who really could be a massive rating boost for smackdown and just in time for wrestlemania as well........... but who ???

Its the question on everyones mind in sports entertainment......

WHOS NEXT ???

Danevs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Feb 2003, 06:42 PM   #14 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
Originally posted by Danevs
maybe with rocky and austin on raw there making room for a big name on smackdown, maybe a certain somebody has signed a contact with wwe, somebody who really could be a massive rating boost for smackdown and just in time for wrestlemania as well........... but who ???
Goldberg hasn't signed a contract.
Old 27 Feb 2003, 07:42 PM   #15 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

God I hope not