ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Ideas for angles so bad they should be done.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 Feb 2003, 03:20 AM   #1 (permalink)

J-Syxx will become famous soon enough
the fuck Ideas for angles so bad they should be done.

I was thinking about this today during my Calculus class. The class is 1 hour and 15 minutes long and I get pretty bored in there. I came up with a crazy idea. We've never seen a time-machine angle, right? Well, I was thinking how cool this could be if it was made into an angle. The angle could completely take place on Heat and Velocity so theres no complaining about it screwing up the main shows. The angle would involve Crash Holly, Funaki, or some other low-level mid-carder discovering a time machine. Lets say Crash is involved in said angle. Just think of the hilarious vignettes that could be made with Crash traveling to the past events and to the future. There could be feuds with Abraham Lincoln or Hitler. He could travel to the past and help himself win matches he lost through interferance (and use of a Crash look-a-like). Crash could go back in time and pin himself for the Hardcore title, bringing it back into existance. And if Crash ever gets injured he could be eaten by a dinosaur. When he comes off of his injury another low-level mid-carder, say Funaki, goes back in time to prevent his death and brings him back to the present.

Does anyone share my twisted sense of humor and would find this funny? Do you have any ideas yourself of rediculous angles?

Last edited by J-Syxx; 26 Feb 2003 at 03:36 AM.
J-Syxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Feb 2003, 06:07 AM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

LaUrEn can only hope to improveLaUrEn can only hope to improve

I think your idea is pretty funny...but it's too unrealistic. I think they want storylines that could actually happen in real life! But it really is funny!
LaUrEn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Feb 2003, 06:49 AM   #3 (permalink)
2Gangsta

FUTURE AND PAST GIMMICKS DONT WORK NEITER DO OLD GIMMICKS
Old 26 Feb 2003, 07:09 AM   #4 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Thats would be pretty funny but it wouldn't go with a lot of people.
Old 26 Feb 2003, 08:56 AM   #5 (permalink)
Fear the Spear !!!!

Danevs is on a distinguished road

funny but a bit too mutch

Its the question on everyones mind in sports entertainment......

WHOS NEXT ???

Danevs is offline   Reply With Quote