ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

The World closes its doors

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Feb 2003, 11:25 PM   #1 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able
Default The World closes its doors

World Wrestling Entertainment announced today that it would be closing its Times Square restaurant, The World, and that it would be taking a $32.9 million loss on the facility. As a frequenter of the restaurant and adjacent retail store (WWE New York), I find this news rather disheartening. The restaurant will close today, and WWE New York will close on April 27th.

In a press release, Linda McMahon claimed they will reallocate resources to growth of global business instead of focusing on a single site local project.

Because of the facility loss, WWE lost $26.7 million for the quarter. Despite the large losses, the company is still estimating an annual gross of $370 million to $375 million and annual profits for the fiscal year, which ends at the end of April, of $27 million to $30 million.

-prowrestling.com
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2003, 11:46 PM   #2 (permalink)

J-Syxx will become famous soon enough

Yea, thats tough nuggets. I was planning on going there the next time I visited New York.
J-Syxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Feb 2003, 12:02 AM   #3 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Damn that sux....I was hoping to peep it in the next time I was in NYC in a few months..
Old 26 Feb 2003, 08:01 AM   #4 (permalink)
Fear the Spear !!!!

Danevs is on a distinguished road

hopefully theyll spend the money they will save on a contract for goldberg.

Its the question on everyones mind in sports entertainment......

WHOS NEXT ???

Danevs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Feb 2003, 08:50 AM   #5 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

Quote:
Originally posted by Danevs
I hope they don't even get the Jackass!

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Feb 2003, 08:55 AM   #6 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Your a retard. They have the money to sign him.
Old 26 Feb 2003, 09:29 AM   #7 (permalink)
Devy's Heart

I think it sux it is closing and such short notice makes ya wonder....I was going there next year! SAD SAD..
Old 26 Feb 2003, 09:39 AM   #8 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

Its a good thing i went there 2 years ago when i visited my Uncle in the states. But i would have loved to go there again if i went to the states again.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Feb 2003, 09:51 AM   #9 (permalink)
Fear the Spear !!!!

Danevs is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally posted by Big Poppa Pump

Your a retard. They have the money to sign him.
your a retard it was a joke you dick
Danevs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Feb 2003, 02:28 PM   #10 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

That sucks because I was planning to go to New York in about 2 weeks and The World was one of the places I wanted to check out...
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Feb 2003, 02:38 PM   #11 (permalink)

El J is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to El J Send a message via Yahoo to El J

Quote:
this doesn't even deserve a response
Old 26 Feb 2003, 02:40 PM   #12 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:

your a retard it was a joke you dick
well it didn't seem like it since all you say is goldberg this goldberg that.
Old 26 Feb 2003, 02:51 PM   #13 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

That sucks, but makes sense from a business standpoint.

I think they prolly should've built it in Cananda.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Feb 2003, 02:52 PM   #14 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
Originally posted by XDS

I think they prolly should've built it in Cananda.
Just wondering why you think that?
Old 26 Feb 2003, 04:04 PM   #15 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally posted by Big Poppa Pump

Just wondering why you think that?
The fans up there just always seem a lot more into it. I mean, you put "the world" in the middle of a bunch of jaded new yorkers, or you put it in the middle of toronto and let all the crazy fans there have at it. That's all.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote