ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Gotta give props to The Rock

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Feb 2003, 06:55 PM   #1 (permalink)
Screwball

Wolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Wolf Send a message via MSN to Wolf
Default Gotta give props to The Rock

A lot of wrestlers have problems turnnig face/heel if they had been the other way for a long time. Take X-Pac. He tried to turn face, but he just couldn't get over that hump with the fans and make them like him. Or Matt Hardy. He had some serious problems at first when he did his heel turn. Everybody wanted to cheer for him.

The Rock has made that transision quicker than anyone i have seen in quite some time. He only turned heel a few weeks ago and he already has more fans booing him than cheering him. It's great to see that the WWE has at least one wrestler who can make that transision after all those years of being a face. His fued with Stone Cold will be twice as good as their last one. This time we have a definate face and a definate heel. I can't wait for WM.
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2003, 07:02 PM   #2 (permalink)

TheEpidemic is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to TheEpidemic

I'll agree with you on Rock, he has made the trasision (I can't spell shoot me) to Heel faster then most people I've Seen.

Is Matt Hardy Still a Heel? I hear Cheers for him now a days?...I Also noticed the 'We Want Jeff' chant Stopped. Just me or is that chant Stopping one of the funniest things in the world?

Anyway, I think that Rock turning Heel Again, and Getting The ink on his Shoulder (What the hell is that thing?) Really has helped him go over. Not to mention the Fact He came back for Two Months then Disappeared, Giving him the Rep of 'Selling out' As the Crowd has Chanted.

I Was waiting for him to come bac trying tobe Face, So I Could Boo him!...Then he comes back as Heel Screws up my plans and I like him again.

Oh Well. But Rock is Great as a Heel. I Hate him as a Face. Heel is Better for him.

P.S.

Rock's new Music is cool, I like that those Damn Drums have Stopped.

KILL JEFF HARDY RHYNO! GORE HIM TO HELL! I Don't hate Hardy, I just like it when he gets gored to hell! GORE GORE GORE!
TheEpidemic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2003, 07:07 PM   #3 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

I have to agree with Wolf, The Rock a great wrestler, a great entertainer which he just proved by returning to the WWE and becoming one of the most hated heels in less than 3-4 weeks, The Rock is just an all out legend. He also helps out other wrestler that are below his status and most top superstar wouldn't give a damn about them. Also a Rock Vs Austin would difinately be a classic and better than the first.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2003, 07:10 PM   #4 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I'll have to disagree. Last night when I went to raw tons of people were still cheering for him. The only time everyone booed him was when he was making fun of the leafs.
Old 25 Feb 2003, 07:10 PM   #5 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

The Rock will always make a good heel....

Last edited by BOSTON; 25 Feb 2003 at 07:12 PM.
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2003, 07:25 PM   #6 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

Quote:
Originally posted by TheEpidemic
Rock's new Music is cool, I like that those Damn Drums have Stopped.
True that, it would probably have to be the best entrance right now.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2003, 08:34 PM   #7 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

The Rock is getting mad prop's all across the net, PW, WZ it just doesnt matter what message board it is cause the Rocky hating day's are over!!!

Everybody and the Rock mean's EVERYBODY love's the heel turn.
Old 25 Feb 2003, 08:40 PM   #8 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

It's funny....I'll be the first to admit I jumped on the band wagon of Rock loving....But this guy has been on RAW for ONE FUCKING SHOW...And is able to put over Hurricane and Booker T....HHH hasn't been able to do that in months....It was also nice news when Rocky let the disabled child say "Is Cooking" when cameras went off air....

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2003, 08:55 PM   #9 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Quote:
Originally posted by Slash
It was also nice news when Rocky let the disabled child say "Is Cooking" when cameras went off air....
Ya, i red the off air notes, that was a class act by the Rock, did you go to Raw?
Old 25 Feb 2003, 09:03 PM   #10 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

No....It was a toss up between seeing RAW or going to see a Toronto Raptors game.....That was a huge mistake....But the Raps beat Phoenix so I was happy....Rock's promo was one of the BEST I've ever heard....I'm such a fucking idiot for not going....By the way.....Fuck...At NWO....You made me laugh my fucking ass off....Holy shit man....That was classic.....

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2003, 09:14 PM   #11 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

If you people thought he was good in Philly and Toronto...Wait until he returns to the Nassau Coliseum in, Uniondale, New York...The last place he performed as a face (Summerslam) and lost to Brock...Heel Rock and New York is always great to watch, the only possible thing to make him and Austin's showdown better...Would be if they was in the Garden, but They'll be in New York nontheless and the 2 best entertainers in the industry, Live in The Apple, with the hardest fans in the world to please, Will be fucking classic.
Old 25 Feb 2003, 09:16 PM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by Slash
No....It was a toss up between seeing RAW or going to see a Toronto Raptors game.....That was a huge mistake....But the Raps beat Phoenix so I was happy....Rock's promo was one of the BEST I've ever heard....I'm such a fucking idiot for not going....By the way.....Fuck...At NWO....You made me laugh my fucking ass off....Holy shit man....That was classic.....
Man...you should be at Smackdown right now.....it was in London tonight....right near you.

I'm lucky i taped the PPV, i'm saving that tape and for the rest of you PWF poster's this is you're last chance to se the PWF Rock on tv cause the No Way Out replay is about to start in 30 minute's
Old 25 Feb 2003, 09:18 PM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by Infamous Truth
If you people thought he was good in Philly and Toronto...Wait until he returns to the Nassau Coliseum in, Uniondale, New York...The last place he performed as a face (Summerslam) and lost to Brock...Heel Rock and New York is always great to watch, the only possible thing to make him and Austin's showdown better...Would be if they was in the Garden, but They'll be in New York nontheless and the 2 best entertainers in the industry, Live in The Apple, with the hardest fans in the world to please, Will be fucking classic.
Exactly, next week will be off the fucking chart's, just think about the electricity that will suround Nassau Coloseum next Monday night. I expect the rating's to finally reach 5 million again.
Old 25 Feb 2003, 09:19 PM   #14 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak

you guys are wrong in one aspect, and one aspect alone. Rock didn't turn heel just 3 weeks ago, he turned heel like 6 months ago. He was getting booed like crazy when he met Brock at SummerSlam. That was when rock turned heel cause ever since then, whenever he showed up on WWE tv, he was getting booed even more.

He was more of a heel when he was acting like a face. Cause now everybody loves him again cause he is doing what is right for business and he is fucking great as a heel, almost too good. I think that he will be getting cheered in the same fashion that he was after he left The Corperation by Backlash.

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
The Bleak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2003, 09:28 PM   #15 (permalink)

You're right, basically the Rock had no choice but to turn heel cause if he was still a face right now...he would still be getting booed out the building. Now that the Rock's a heel everybody love's him, imagine he get's cheered in Long Island, lol