ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

2003 will be the year of The Raw underdogs...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Feb 2003, 11:46 AM   #1 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.
Thumbs up 2003 will be the year of The Raw underdogs...

1. Booker T will win The World Title at WM19...

2. Scott Steiner will win The World Title from Booker T at Backlash as a heel...

3. Either RVD or Kane will beat Steiner at Judgement Day....

4. RVD vs Kane at Ring OF The Ring for The World Title...

5. Stone Cold will win one of The WWE Titles at Summer Slam hopefully in a Rematch against Shawn Michaels...

These are just my predictions this is not a Spoiler Thread!!!
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2003, 11:50 AM   #2 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I really don't think the title will be tossed around like that.
Old 25 Feb 2003, 11:50 AM   #3 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

i am getting very bored of titles changing every ppv i want someone with talent and desire to be allowed to hold onto it more then 4 weeks
Old 25 Feb 2003, 11:57 AM   #4 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I don't really want to see steiner with the belt, but I think Booker will prolly only hold for 2 months tops. It'd be nice to see him defend it a lot though.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2003, 12:07 PM   #5 (permalink)
Fear the Spear !!!!

Danevs is on a distinguished road

i cant see kane getting a title shot

Its the question on everyones mind in sports entertainment......

WHOS NEXT ???

Danevs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2003, 12:20 PM   #6 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

I just think this year The WWE will do anything to make the fans happy plus when The World Title was in The wCw the title did bounce around that much...
Old 26 Feb 2003, 05:33 PM   #7 (permalink)
BITCH ! BITE ME !

Tamara Sanchez is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Tamara Sanchez Send a message via AIM to Tamara Sanchez

And it didnt help WCW , did it ? Well , 5 times in 9 months isnt much , so I can only hope that your predictions will become reality .
Old 26 Feb 2003, 05:51 PM   #8 (permalink)
Fear the Spear !!!!

i know hes not even back yet but id like to see rhyno have a title run for a while if booker gets a title run then surely rhyno deserves one.

Its the question on everyones mind in sports entertainment......

WHOS NEXT ???

Old 26 Feb 2003, 06:57 PM   #9 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:
Originally posted by Danevs
i know hes not even back yet but id like to see rhyno have a title run for a while if booker gets a title run then surely rhyno deserves one.
I could see Rhyno joining up with Paul Heyman's stable and beating Brock for The WWE Title sometime after WM 19....
Old 26 Feb 2003, 07:38 PM   #10 (permalink)
I am the Master-Baiter!

tweek is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally posted by XDS
I don't really want to see steiner with the belt, but I think Booker will prolly only hold for 2 months tops. It'd be nice to see him defend it a lot though.
I Agree

"Maybe we can't go to heaven because one of us is a J-O-O."
tweek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Feb 2003, 10:46 PM   #11 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

I like numbers 3,4 and 5.Hopefuly this year will see RVD with a title run and I'd love to see a rematch with Austin and HBK!

Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Feb 2003, 12:02 AM   #12 (permalink)
The Lethal One!

Lethal is on a distinguished road

hopefully they will be more title changes on raw and sd because when people have title shots on one of the shows its a joke why not toss the titles around on a raw or sd and make it less prdictable
Lethal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Feb 2003, 07:49 AM   #13 (permalink)

nash_nwo_4_life is on a distinguished road

Booker should have a 4-5 months reign, and he should be a fighting champion.
nash_nwo_4_life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Feb 2003, 11:30 AM   #14 (permalink)
Fear the Spear !!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by nash_nwo_4_life
Booker should have a 4-5 months reign, and he should be a fighting champion.
wwe will never let him hold the title that long I cant believe they are giving him such a big push in the first place but good luck to the guy and I hope he makes the most of it.
Old 28 Feb 2003, 01:54 PM   #15 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:
Originally posted by Danevs

wwe will never let him hold the title that long I cant believe they are giving him such a big push in the first place but good luck to the guy and I hope he makes the most of it.
I think he will, just like in the old wCw days Booker T will become the #1 face superstar on Raw (other than Austin)