ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

A Medal of ...
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24 Feb 2003, 09:59 PM   #1 (permalink)

TheEpidemic is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to TheEpidemic
Default A Medal of ...

To PWF Rock. I Would like to Give you This post, As a Medal for being The Best thing to happen at Any PPV. I didn't watch it because I'm Cheap. But Anyway. For Decking a guy in the Audience. I would like to give you Two Medals Really. One For Being The Greatest thing to happen at Any PPV. Two, For Having one Hell of a Punch on Ya', and being the Biggest Rock fan I've Ever Seen.

I Know this is not much, But Frankly you deserve it. (You make me wish I had Bought the PPV to see you Deck the guy. But Now I Guess I won't see it.) So PWF Rock, ....Please go to another Event And Deck Another guy for Bashing Heel Rock!

I will admit the only time I Like Rock is when he is a Heel. As a Face I Can't stand him. Heel He's Great. So Please Knock Somebody else out For Bashing Rock. I'm Sure Everybody would love To See it.

KILL JEFF HARDY RHYNO! GORE HIM TO HELL! I Don't hate Hardy, I just like it when he gets gored to hell! GORE GORE GORE!
Old 24 Feb 2003, 10:05 PM   #2 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

I agree. I happen to have the tape, I've been watching it all day, I know which one's THE ROCK and where he's seated, and he deserves the "coolest wrestling fan on the planet" award FO' SHO. He truly is a hero. He teaches us that when people get rough and in your face, don't talk to them. Don't ignore them. Don't walk away. Just knock their fuckin heads off.

God bless you Hollywood.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 25 Feb 2003, 07:41 AM   #3 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

This is Wrestling stuff. "moves thread."
Old 25 Feb 2003, 11:43 AM   #4 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

LMAO @ THIS THREAD!!!

Thank's alot Epidemic
Old 04 Mar 2003, 02:06 PM   #5 (permalink)
Olympic Quality H2O

Angle'sWaterboy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Angle'sWaterboy

this is prolly way late but what ppv is this on...i may have the tape and if i do damnit i wanna see it cuz it sound hilarious

thanks to takers bad girl

I've got gold! I've got gold! I've got gold! I've got gold! I've got gold! Yaaaaaaaaaaaayy!!!
Old 04 Mar 2003, 02:21 PM   #6 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally posted by AnglesWaterboy
this is prolly way late but what ppv is this on...i may have the tape and if i do damnit i wanna see it cuz it sound hilarious
It was at No Way Out. Near the end of the show.
Old 04 Mar 2003, 02:45 PM   #7 (permalink)

El J is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to El J Send a message via Yahoo to El J

Rock rules as a heel!!!!

Jericho rules as a (wait that's just plain lying)