ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Dynasty Presents:RAW DISCUSSION THREAD FOR 2-23-03
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24 Feb 2003, 07:00 PM   #1 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Default Dynasty Presents:RAW DISCUSSION THREAD FOR 2-23-03

You know the routine...

Old 24 Feb 2003, 07:05 PM   #2 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

I wonder if the Rock will be on Raw tonight
Old 24 Feb 2003, 07:24 PM   #3 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Stephie

yep

Old 24 Feb 2003, 07:27 PM   #4 (permalink)
Supreme Overlord

Malice X is on a distinguished road

Here he is, the rockajabroni
Old 24 Feb 2003, 07:30 PM   #5 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

the rock's really funny now but he should cut down on the prancing around the ring.

Old 24 Feb 2003, 07:34 PM   #6 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

damn, another classic promo, heel rock fuckin rules.

Old 24 Feb 2003, 07:40 PM   #7 (permalink)
I am the Master-Baiter!

tweek is on a distinguished road

I agree
Old 24 Feb 2003, 07:43 PM   #8 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Yup...Gotta admit the Rock makes a excelent heel!!
Old 24 Feb 2003, 07:44 PM   #9 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Humph...Jazz and Jackie...
Blah...Jazz wil kiil her..
Old 24 Feb 2003, 07:45 PM   #10 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

notice how loud the crowd was during the rock promo and how silent it is during this match?? time to kill the women's division.....

Old 24 Feb 2003, 07:47 PM   #11 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

HAH!! I kneww Trish couldn't resist a chance at Jazz in her own hometown...
Old 24 Feb 2003, 07:48 PM   #12 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

man, i wanna apply for a job as a wwe ref....

i could grope trish and she'd just think i was holding her back

Old 24 Feb 2003, 07:49 PM   #13 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Jazz fucked up that powerbomb or whatever it was.

Crowd started a mini "You Fucked Up!!" chant.

Trish is so fuckin fine too. God damn I wish she would pose for playboy....
Old 24 Feb 2003, 07:50 PM   #14 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Quote:
Originally posted by Germy Swampy
man, i wanna apply for a job as a wwe ref....

i could grope trish and she'd just think i was holding her back
Perv..
Old 24 Feb 2003, 07:51 PM   #15 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Quote:
Trish is so fuckin fine too. God damn I wish she would pose for playboy....
Give her time man...give her time...