ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

The Rock on Raw or SD?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24 Feb 2003, 12:46 PM   #1 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Default The Rock on Raw or SD? *SPOILERS*

I just red this article at pw.com about the Rock moving to Raw to start a feud with Austin insted of having Austin go to SD, so dont be surprised if the Rock is on Raw tonight since the Goldberg negociation's are still up in the air. At WWE.com it says that Stone Cold is making his return to Raw next week, why not tonight

Last edited by TR(UTH)IPLE H; 24 Feb 2003 at 06:59 PM.
The Great Khali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Feb 2003, 12:53 PM   #2 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

I think Steph will steal Stone Cold from Raw and then Bischoff will steal The Rock from Smackdown and then hopefully bring back Goldberg....
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Feb 2003, 01:50 PM   #3 (permalink)
Tig_Bitties

Anyone know where RAW will be next week? I know tonight it's in Toronto. That pisses me off that Austin isn't going to be on tonight.

I don't think Rock will be on Raw tonight, he'll stay on SD! for now, and this week he'll have something to say about beating Hogan, and Hogan will come down and challenge Mcmahon or something.

If Goldberg still hasn't decided to sign with WWE by then (which he probably won't) the Rock has the possibilty of moving to Raw
Old 24 Feb 2003, 02:15 PM   #4 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I really hope Austin is on raw tonight cause I'm going there tonight!
Old 24 Feb 2003, 04:25 PM   #5 (permalink)
Nevermore...

The Raven is on a distinguished road
Default Official RAW Thread 2/24/04 **SPOILERS**

Well, here is your RAW Discussion Thread for tonight...I will start with some SPOILERS...

Tonight on RAW, Eric Bischoff will come to the ring and announce his plans to get revenge on Steve Austin. The plan will involve something to do with The Rock, who will appear live on RAW tonight.

Eric Bischoff will then setup a match between Steve Austin and The Rock for Wrestlemania and announce the return of Steve Austin to RAW next Monday. Austin will not be on RAW in any way, shape, or form tonight.

Although WWE.com has not announced the Battle Royal with the winner getting a title shot against Triple H at Wrestlemania for tonight's RAW, it is still expected to take place. The late word is that The Rock will be in that match.

Trish Stratus is expected to make her hometown return in Toronto tonight.
The Raven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Feb 2003, 04:30 PM   #6 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

How do you know all this???
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Feb 2003, 04:59 PM   #7 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

~Y2A~ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ~Y2A~ Send a message via MSN to ~Y2A~

Quote:
Originally posted by Tig_Bitties
Anyone know where RAW will be next week? I know tonight it's in Toronto. That pisses me off that Austin isn't going to be on tonight.

I don't think Rock will be on Raw tonight, he'll stay on SD! for now, and this week he'll have something to say about beating Hogan, and Hogan will come down and challenge Mcmahon or something.

If Goldberg still hasn't decided to sign with WWE by then (which he probably won't) the Rock has the possibilty of moving to Raw
I know where it is cuz I'll be there!!! At the Nassau Coliseum, the place that made Rock heel again
Old 24 Feb 2003, 06:17 PM   #8 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Story By: Fred Cook
February 24, 2003

Tonight on RAW, Eric Bischoff will come to the ring and announce his plans to get revenge on Steve Austin. The plan will involve something to do with The Rock, who will appear live on RAW tonight.

Eric Bischoff will then setup a match between Steve Austin and The Rock for Wrestlemania and announce the return of Steve Austin to RAW next Monday. Austin will not be on RAW in any way, shape, or form tonight.

As we reported earlier, Goldberg has not signed with WWE and will not be on RAW tonight. Many people are over exaggerating the situation.
Old 24 Feb 2003, 06:46 PM   #9 (permalink)
Nevermore...

I take a lot of notes, and I am about 93% Confident that this will happen.
Old 24 Feb 2003, 06:49 PM   #10 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

You got this from Fred Cook...And i'm merging this thread.
Old 24 Feb 2003, 06:54 PM   #11 (permalink)
Nevermore...

Merge with What?
Old 24 Feb 2003, 06:56 PM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by Vince Russo
Merge with What?
I think he wants to merge this with my thread cause i posted the exact same spoiler...
Old 24 Feb 2003, 06:57 PM   #13 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Is Raw going to be on SD or Raw thread...

I would've let it have been the Raw thread of the night...But it has spoilers, and some people dont like the spoilers, and dont want to know whats going to happen tonight...

They like to be suprised as it goes...So a spoiler would not be good for a Raw discussion thread...