ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Make Steiner a Heel

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24 Feb 2003, 09:32 AM   #1 (permalink)
The King

Jerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster ever
Default Make Steiner a Heel

Make Scott Steiner a heel. His character was destined to be a heel. Getting his ass kicked every week by EVILution isn't going to make him a compelling babyface character. It just makes him look like a weak tool. You see, wrestling is all about mindset, and with the mindset of a weak babyface, Steiner can't get pumped for these matches like he used to. Make him a psycho heel again and you will notice an increase in his aggressiveness and see the Scott Steiner that the WWE thought they were getting when they signed him.
Old 24 Feb 2003, 09:46 AM   #2 (permalink)
Tig_Bitties

you're right, he is better as a heel. I think BPP will turn heel soon enough
Old 24 Feb 2003, 10:10 AM   #3 (permalink)
Seeing the world explode

Max Cannon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Max Cannon

Yeah, there is no way to logiacally keeep him as a face..if he is a nasty heel he could go alot further.

Anyone notice he looked alot better in the ring at NWO?
Max Cannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Feb 2003, 10:13 AM   #4 (permalink)
Tig_Bitties

He probably was told if he messes up again, he's gone.
Old 24 Feb 2003, 10:18 AM   #5 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

Quote:
Originally posted by Alexander Keith
Yeah, there is no way to logiacally keeep him as a face..if he is a nasty heel he could go alot further.

Anyone notice he looked alot better in the ring at NWO?
Yes but it s logical, since he has now lost his "ring rust" he had when he came (because he didn t wrestle for many months).

Anyway Steiner was terrific as a psycho heel in WCW and a feud between him and Austin would be really exciting...
Old 24 Feb 2003, 02:34 PM   #6 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Steiner should of beaten Triple H and turned heel tonight on Raw and then have another Booker T vs Steiner fued which that match would take place a Wrestlemania 19 and give HHH some god dam time off to get married and nurse that injury of his....
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Feb 2003, 02:36 PM   #7 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Originally posted by Matthew Bellamy

Anyway Steiner was terrific as a psycho heel in WWE and a feud between him and Austin would be really exciting...
He could be a good heel yes. But in a match with Austin, Austin would get a squash win over Steiner. I can't remember five Austin matches that were not squash wins
Old 24 Feb 2003, 03:50 PM   #8 (permalink)
Tag Team & I.C Champion

Silver Fang can only hope to improveSilver Fang can only hope to improveSilver Fang can only hope to improve

I agree, he needs to be heel. Anyway, he got alot of boos at No Way Out surprisingly, & Trips got cheers.
Silver Fang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Feb 2003, 05:10 PM   #9 (permalink)
Fear the Spear !!!!

Danevs is on a distinguished road

heel turn or he will end up a mid carder

Its the question on everyones mind in sports entertainment......

WHOS NEXT ???

Danevs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Feb 2003, 10:13 PM   #10 (permalink)
ROCKY!! ROCKY!! ROCKY!!

Heel Rock is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Heel Rock

yes but mid-carder is where he belongs...wait retirement home is where he belongs...you know the guy has to be bad when HHH gets cheers over him..lmfao..i loved that..i was cheering HHH as well....i would rather see Trips hold the title for another year than see stiner hold it from the ppv to raw the next nite. Stiner is wasteing everyones time..get him out of the title chase and out of mainevent status and well actually get him out of WWE!! it would not be good to see him fued with Austin...it would be a disgrace for Austin..maybe a fued with Jeff Hardy or Steven Richards would be more appropraite for him!!
Heel Rock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Feb 2003, 10:39 PM   #11 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

It does'nt matter if he's heel or face,he just does'nt have what it takes anymore.He was a great wrestler at one time,but he's just sad now.

Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2003, 06:39 AM   #12 (permalink)
Fear the Spear !!!!

Danevs is on a distinguished road

I hope steiners poor start is just due to ringrust and not age because he used to be v. good in the ring and I was looking forward to seeing him back but like everyone elso it was shocking to see how bad the 2 matches with HHH have been but I still think the fans should give him another chance untill hes ring ready only then will we see the real big poppa pump..

Its the question on everyones mind in sports entertainment......

WHOS NEXT ???

Danevs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2003, 06:56 AM   #13 (permalink)

Kliqster is on a distinguished road

Steiner needs to either go heel or retire. I don't see how the WWE can continue to push him in this way considering the reaction he got at the Rumble and No Way Out.
His days in the last year of WCW were some of his best when he ws playing the heel. He just isn't a wrestler capable of being a top tier face. His mic skills are average and his wrestling performances have been a disappointment to say the least.
I just can't see a guy in his 40's living off steriods regaining that spark that made him watchable from a few years back, i hope i'm wrong though.

^^^CLICK ON THE BANNER FOR AN ORGASMIC THRILL
Kliqster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2003, 07:45 AM   #14 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

'tin Man is on a distinguished road

austin squashes? he had lots of non squash wins before he left. he even went 50/50 with washed up tools flair and big fat arse show.

steiner should be a heel cos hes too lazy to be a face. what does he do to get cheers? hes mant to be a hel anyway. hhh is not a charismatic heel and needs a charismatic opponent, like booker to sustain fan interest.

i am the rock lobster!!

THE ULTIMATE POSTER
'tin Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2003, 12:24 PM   #15 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

I think Steiner will become World Champ until he turns heel most liikely at Backlash...
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote