ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

WWE: too many injuries

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24 Feb 2003, 08:59 AM   #1 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

'tin Man is on a distinguished road
Default WWE: too many injuries

is it just me or is wwe too dangerouse nowadays? or rather, far too abundent with injuries. a few years ago we had quite a lot of "extreme " shenanigans, but few major injuries with main players. now strangely, so many superstars and either out with injuries or suffering with them.

EDGE : He wasnt going to be in the main event, so why not have him injured at smackdown, and hyped a mystery replacement?. Or why not have him get "injured " early in the match, a la lex luger, bash at the beach 96.

angle was recently wearing a leg brace, due to surgery, benoit has a bad shoulder or some thing. hhh is going from one injury to the next, austing has the infamouse knackered neckand knees, steine is just a fucked up mess, hogan has a bad back, i mean FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING HELL.

THE WHOLE WWE SEMS TO BE KNACKERED. AND YET THEY KEEP PUSHING THE KNACKERED GUYS? A few injuries doesnt mean a top guy should become a jobber, but when the world title match is betweena couple of guys too knackered to have a decnt match, and when a knackered old man like hogan goes 50/50 with rock, it's just being silly
rather than build up new guys the wwe are onstantly hanging to the old guard, hoping their bodies wil hold up for one more ppv.
if some one like hhh, michaels, austin, hogan, taker, steiner etc, didnt want to look bad for doing the job, their injuries would be a good excuse for them to lose and still keep their pride.

and who is the proverbial baskewt the wwe are putting al their proverbial eegs in? lesnar thats who, a guy whos great in the ring, but could he still get over with a couple of injuries impeding his super human powers? wwe should really do something to reduce the nuimber of injuries their superstars are getting. but what? i dont know, but if the stories were better and fresher, then there would be less need for cheap sunts and a toned down style wouldnt seem so bad.
'tin Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Feb 2003, 06:01 PM   #2 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

This is why Team Angle headlines every Smackdown taping....
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Feb 2003, 06:02 PM   #3 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

~Y2A~ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ~Y2A~ Send a message via MSN to ~Y2A~

Well, Jericho hasn't been injured yet(I hope I don't have to eat those words)........(knock on wood)..........
Old 24 Feb 2003, 06:32 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fear the Spear !!!!

Danevs is on a distinguished road

wrestlers have gotten terrible injuries throughout the years its no bigger a problem now then it was then it just gets more publicity now.

Its the question on everyones mind in sports entertainment......

WHOS NEXT ???

Danevs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2003, 08:59 AM   #5 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

'tin Man is on a distinguished road

i suppose the constant tv show making, rathe than the "2-months tapings in one weekend" situation makes injuries more visible.

i just mean so many wrestlers keep going out with injuries.

as was stated, y2j hasnt really had too much injury trubble, doesnt that mean hes reliable enuff to be pushed? hhmmmmmmmmmmm? hmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmm?

i am the rock lobster!!

THE ULTIMATE POSTER
'tin Man is offline   Reply With Quote