ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

hes coming

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24 Feb 2003, 05:58 AM   #1 (permalink)
Fear the Spear !!!!

Danevs is on a distinguished road
Default hes coming

with rocky proving a fantastic heel at nwo the only thing he lacks is a fantastic face to go against and with rumours goldberg is close to signing, a feud with the rock is very likely and will make a brilliant match at wrestlemania.

wether you like it or not hes coming and with austin back the wwe seems to be back in business
Danevs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Feb 2003, 07:56 AM   #2 (permalink)
Tig_Bitties

I'd like for him to come back as well, a Rock vs. Goldberg match at Wrestlemania would be awesome
Old 24 Feb 2003, 08:04 AM   #3 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

'tin Man is on a distinguished road

the trouble is, both rock and goldberg would be temporary ratings boosters, rock has his hollywood shenanigans, and goldberg wont commit to a long term contract. lesnar appears to be the future of the company, after all, theyve invested a lot in the guy, but he lacks something in the personality. i thinkif rock feuded with brockster, then lesnars popularity would be given a mega boost.

as for goldberg, i think goldberg austin would be a better feud, they were both head to head company icons in their prime, and that was the dream match of the late 90s.

im the fukkin 'tin man,
and YOU can never win man,
so stick to drinkin' gin man,
im the king of alla balla
'tin Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Feb 2003, 12:44 PM   #4 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

i honestly do not want to see goldberg in wwe he and his 5 moves are not needed are boring as hell

btw this is my 500th post wooohooooo
Old 24 Feb 2003, 01:56 PM   #5 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I just don't care too much one way or the other. The fact of the matter is, there are too many top guys now. WWE pushed so much that it seems like there are too many big stars to even put on a ppv.

They brought in Steiner and put him immediatly into the title chase and you all know they're going to do the same with Goldberg. And some of the other hands have been put in the wings and are waiting to get back in the picture too.

Look how many top guys just came back. Austin, Rock, Steiner, Undertaker, Hogan (shudder) etc. I say wait until rock is gone or hogan or ut get injuried or step down (which is gonna happen) and bring in goldberg then when there is some space and the need is there. There have been times in the past when he could've stepped in and been a big help when a bunch of top hands were down, right now, fuck him. sign him, send him to school or whatever and wait until they actually need him instead of just cramming him into a bunched up situation.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Feb 2003, 02:02 PM   #6 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Ohhh!! I can't wait until Goldberg makes his cameo appearance in The WWE and leaves on month later....
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Feb 2003, 04:55 PM   #7 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

~Y2A~ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ~Y2A~ Send a message via MSN to ~Y2A~

Wow. There are still Goldberg fans? Anyway, I hope WWE aren't idiots and give in to the asshole. If he does come, it should only to be jobbing.
Old 24 Feb 2003, 05:24 PM   #8 (permalink)
Fear the Spear !!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by XDS
I just don't care too much one way or the other. The fact of the matter is, there are too many top guys now. WWE pushed so much that it seems like there are too many big stars to even put on a ppv.
i dont think thats quite right austin had said hes not ring ready yet, the fans didnt take to steiner, rocky is only back temperarally, hogans wrestling careers is near the end, HHH needs someone to kick his ass. And with wrestling its always great having a lot of big stars due to frequent injuries that occur.
Old 24 Feb 2003, 06:08 PM   #9 (permalink)
BITCH ! BITE ME !

Tamara Sanchez is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Tamara Sanchez Send a message via AIM to Tamara Sanchez

Oh yeah great ! The 3 biggest assholes in wrestlingbusiness are back ! Mr. "Wrestling is nothing else than acting" Rock , Mr. "I can beat my wife as much as I want" Austin and Mr. "Money is more important than passion" Goldberg . I'm so fucking happy !
Old 24 Feb 2003, 07:44 PM   #10 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Stop hiring ppl! Havent they learned anything from the crapfeast w/ Stiener? Work on the talent you have, push young talent, or you'll go broke on temporary fixes.
Old 24 Feb 2003, 09:35 PM   #11 (permalink)
ROCKY!! ROCKY!! ROCKY!!

Heel Rock is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Heel Rock

ugg i knew this was coming..this really sux...i can't belive ppl still want to see this jerk off!!! I'd say between Rock, Austin, Taker, Angle, Brock, and HHH...I'd say we have all the big names we need...besides thats ALL goldberg is is a big name!! I say don't even sign him..drop all talk about it..and someone should throw him off the end of the planet!!
Heel Rock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Feb 2003, 10:48 PM   #12 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally posted by Wyked lil Syn
i honestly do not want to see goldberg in wwe he and his 5 moves are not needed are boring as hell

btw this is my 500th post wooohooooo
Oh I so agree and as always with a Goldberg thread I will make my fave quote...
"Goldberg is'nt he the guy that thinks he can wrestle?" Steve Austin.

Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2003, 06:31 AM   #13 (permalink)
Fear the Spear !!!!

i hope goldberg gets a big reaction if he comes back he was massive in wcw

Its the question on everyones mind in sports entertainment......

WHOS NEXT ???

Old 25 Feb 2003, 07:55 AM   #14 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

'tin Man is on a distinguished road

i think gb would be a nice addition if used properly, by that i mean winning and losing in relatively equal amounts andnot just being at a few ppvs.

i am the rock lobster!!

THE ULTIMATE POSTER
'tin Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2003, 09:19 AM   #15 (permalink)
I am the Master-Baiter!

tweek is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally posted by Tig_Bitties
I'd like for him to come back as well, a Rock vs. Goldberg match at Wrestlemania would be awesome
I agree, that would be cool.

"Maybe we can't go to heaven because one of us is a J-O-O."
tweek is offline   Reply With Quote