ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

a couple of questions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24 Feb 2003, 12:01 AM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

nothing is on a distinguished road
Question a couple of questions

Quote:
well i agree with all of you..and i also agree that it will be good now that rock is back and austin coming back at NWO!! however i think as far as bad gimmics...goldberg would ruin wwe if he came!! pretty bad gimmic there keeping the streak going!! besides they have brock..so why have goldberg too?? basically the same invinciable gimmic..so 2 wouldn't work!!
this was posted in another thread by "heel rock" ... i think.
my question is what do you think of bringing goldberg to raw with like you said "basically the same invincible gimmic" and eventually having him face brock, to see who gets to keep the "invincible gimmic"?

my second question is in regards to austin at nwo.
the match was pretty funny although it kinda looked like austin didn't really enjoy being there, i mean he played to the fans and all but his expression at times looked a little unhappy, but anyway the question is ... where was the beer?

good day
Old 24 Feb 2003, 08:04 AM   #2 (permalink)
Tig_Bitties

I think Goldberg should feud with Rock if he comes to the WWE, so they'll have a match at Wrestlemania.

I never saw NWO, but I heard Austin got a beer from the crowd and smashed it on Bischoff's head during the match.
Old 24 Feb 2003, 08:15 AM   #3 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

'tin Man is on a distinguished road

goldberg will eventually have to job to someone if h stays a long time in wwe, but i reckon hel just be short term.

like msny sources say, hes not a"mark" for the wrestling business, wwe, or mcmahon

he said in interviews he cant drink real beer now, he has to have alcohol free, but i suppose he wasnt thirsty last night
'tin Man is offline   Reply With Quote