ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

RVD vs Kane at Mania

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23 Feb 2003, 03:45 PM   #1 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

Default RVD vs Kane at Mania

I think it s the only way for these two mega stars to have a true storyline and match for Wrestlemania and, if done properly, it could help both men s career and elevating them into main event super stardom...

P.S : I do think Kane could be the perfect 4 th man on HHH s Evolution stable.

What s your opinions about it people?
Old 23 Feb 2003, 04:15 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fear the Spear !!!!

Danevs is on a distinguished road

i dont think either will ever be main eventers but i think a feud together would help there careers

Its the question on everyones mind in sports entertainment......

WHOS NEXT ???

Danevs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Feb 2003, 04:19 PM   #3 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

I personally dont think RVD is main event material, just because hes not able to carry a compnay the wya Rock, Angle, or Stone Cold, or to a lesser extent HHH and Undertaker can. A feud with Kane, while it may be entertaining for some, would turn to be pointless for both men, and as far as it being a mega feud, loook fo rit to be on the same shelf as HHH vs BPP......two great athletes, but no real reaction either way

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Ric Flair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Feb 2003, 04:39 PM   #4 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

This would be exactly like the "Mega Powers Collide".....Except they are not mega....Nor powerful....Just mid-carders stuck in a tag-team together on RAW....RVD/Kane from a week or so ago on RAW was not a down-right horrible match....But remants of the Angle/Kane match from Wrestlemania XVIII will most likely be seen....

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Feb 2003, 05:08 PM   #5 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

Rob Van Dam Vs Kane would be a brilliant feud, especially if Kane turns heel because many WWE fans like him right now and turning heel will enrage the fans and that would make his heel gimmick become a huge success. But i don't think RVD or Kane would become main eventers anytime soon, hell they might get a title shot now and then but they will always lose those title shots and remain on the same level.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Feb 2003, 07:34 PM   #6 (permalink)
I am the Master-Baiter!

tweek is on a distinguished road

that would be a hell of a fued

"Maybe we can't go to heaven because one of us is a J-O-O."
tweek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Feb 2003, 07:37 PM   #7 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

They wont be able to make Kane the badass heel he was after that Kanearoonie shit.
Old 23 Feb 2003, 07:44 PM   #8 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak

I would like to see Kane and Taker back together. But that will never happen again.

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
The Bleak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Feb 2003, 12:16 AM   #9 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

I would love to see that happen.It would be great for both of them and a great way to put RVD over even more.To say RVD will never be mainevent is'nt right because if there was a Kane vs RVD match on the Wrestlemaina card it would be a mainevent match in it's self.

Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Feb 2003, 12:24 AM   #10 (permalink)
ROCKY!! ROCKY!! ROCKY!!

Heel Rock is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Heel Rock

Quote:
Originally posted by Takers bad girl
I would love to see that happen.It would be great for both of them and a great way to put RVD over even more.To say RVD will never be mainevent is'nt right because if there was a Kane vs RVD match on the Wrestlemaina card it would be a mainevent match in it's self.
once again i completely agree with you...i think this match would infact defiently elevate one of the twos careers if not both..and i think a match at mainia against eachother would be great for the both of them!!! and i also agree that its not right to say RVD will never be a maineventer..however i also believe that to be true with Kane..don't forget he was just a few months ago the tag champ and the I.C. champ..and they haven't quite dragged him down yet!! I would also love to see at least 1 more Taker vs Kane match in the future! I think that would also elevate Kanes career!!
Heel Rock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Feb 2003, 03:26 PM   #11 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

I think if there is an RVD vs Kane match WM19 the winner should face The World Champ at Backlash....
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Feb 2003, 03:39 PM   #12 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

omg!!! Kane and RVD at WM? Main event material? Winner gets the title shot? You do realize this is RVD and Kane we're talking aout. I'd rather see them go make a stacker 2 commercial than watch them fuck around in the ring.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Feb 2003, 05:33 PM   #13 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

~Y2A~ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ~Y2A~ Send a message via MSN to ~Y2A~

Quote:
Originally posted by XDS
omg!!! Kane and RVD at WM? Main event material? Winner gets the title shot? You do realize this is RVD and Kane we're talking aout. I'd rather see them go make a stacker 2 commercial than watch them fuck around in the ring.
LMFAO! And anyway, the match will be good, but I don't think it'll elevate either of their careers AT ALL. Seriously, I like em both and all, but the next night on Raw, it'll be mentioned, and in a week forgotten. Sad but true.
Old 24 Feb 2003, 07:53 PM   #14 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

Quote:
Originally posted by XDS
If you don t care about both of them, why reading and answering this thread at all?
Old 24 Feb 2003, 07:55 PM   #15 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

Quote:
Originally posted by BOSTON BASTARD
I think if there is an RVD vs Kane match WM19 the winner should face The World Champ at Backlash....
Damn right ! These two guys deserve to be in the main event and should get a proper storyline and feud for it...
But the writters are so great at wasting 2 greats talents... (and that s stupid since there s truly a lack of top FACES on RAW...)