ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Guess What??**Spoiler**

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22 Feb 2003, 10:14 PM   #1 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin
Default Guess What??**Spoiler**

FISHING SHOW!!!!

For Those who saw confidential, Ron Simmons And John "Bradshaw" layfeild Are Making a Fishing Show For the :wwe! man the wwe is going all out in the other sports genre! first Football, Now a fishing Comedy Starring The APA!

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Feb 2003, 10:16 PM   #2 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

why would they do that. I like apa a lot. But idunno about this fishing thing...
Old 22 Feb 2003, 10:19 PM   #3 (permalink)
Nevermore...

The Raven is on a distinguished road

It ain't gonna be a full time thing, just probably a 1/2 Hour Special on the Outdoor Network.
The Raven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Feb 2003, 10:24 PM   #4 (permalink)

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK

It's meant to be a comedy, the title's Called Bikinis, Beers, And BASS! It's meant to Be a COmedy Style Show!

Old 23 Feb 2003, 08:23 AM   #5 (permalink)
2Gangsta

Damn you Vince!
Old 23 Feb 2003, 10:46 AM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by 2Gangsta
Damn you Vince!
No it actually looks funny!

Old 24 Feb 2003, 10:09 AM   #7 (permalink)
Tig_Bitties

I was wondering what happend to Bradshaw and Farooq
Old 24 Feb 2003, 10:21 AM   #8 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

Quote:
Originally posted by 2Gangsta
Damn you Vince!
I guess it s better than being realeased like D Lo or B2
Old 24 Feb 2003, 02:09 PM   #9 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

It looks good enough to me. I couldn't tell what the deal was though, if it was wwe or if they were trying to pitch the idea to a network and do them once a week or a season or something. I'm not sure what those guys have been up to lately though. Weren't they injured or not active right now? Ah well, it's better than bradshaw being the gay cowboy and simmons playing the manager for that one dude. Henry or something??? lol, i forgot his name. weightlifter guy. sexual chocolate and stuff. Blah, I guess he's gone to.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Feb 2003, 02:15 PM   #10 (permalink)
5 Time WCW Champion Sucka

Stephenc97 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Stephenc97 Send a message via Yahoo to Stephenc97

Mark Henry is injured in he
Stephenc97 is offline   Reply With Quote