ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

No way out matches*Multiple Choice*
View Poll Results: Which match do you feel will be the best at No Way Out
Triple H Vs Scott Steiner *World Title* 2 12.50%
Kane and Rob Van Dam Vs William Regal and Lance Storm *Raw Tag-Team Titles* 0 0%
Jeff Hardy Vs Chris Jericho 2 12.50%
Matt Hardy Vs Billy Kidman *CruiserWeight Title* 2 12.50%
Big Show Vs The Undertaker 1 6.25%
Team Angle Vs Brock Lesnar, Edge*If competes* and Chris Benoit 5 31.25%
The Rock Vs Hollywood Hulk Hogan ll 7 43.75%
Stone Cold Steve Austin Vs Eric Bischoff 3 18.75%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22 Feb 2003, 06:36 PM   #1 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.
Default No way out matches*Multiple Choice*

i am. i went out and got the cable box for it and everything. i have only ordered one other ppv in my life and that was wrestlemania X-7.

*Multiple choice on the poll*
these are just my thoughts and predictions:

Triple H vs. Scott Steiner *World Title*

I think this match as potential to be good. i mean theres been tons of build-up to it. i mean steiners performance at his first match at wwe*not including the house shows* was pretty bad. he botched tons of moves and was kind of imbarrassing and many commented that his peak of his wrestling career has passed him by. well i still think the only he blew then was because this was his first match back and it was anticipated and alot was expected out of him from the crowd and he choked. i think he was just to fucking nervous, but i feel he's been getting better. but i am 90% feeling that triple h is gonna win so wwe can set up a booker t vs. triple h at no way out for the raw title and it will be hard to do that if steiner has the belt lol.

My Match result prediction: Triple H retains title

Kane and Rob Van Dam Vs William Regal and Lance Storm*Raw Tag-Team Title*

Well I am thinking this match will be alright, i would have rather seen Dudley Boys in this but I'll live. well this is a match that i dont have much to comment on, its gonna be what it says its gonna be. just a tag title match. lol

My match result prediction: Willaim Regal and Lance Storm retain titles by some screw job

Jeff Hardy Vs Chris Jericho

I think this is just a match to get them in the ppv. I dont have much thrill to want to see this one, but o well.

My Match result prediction: Chrish Jericho wins

Matt Hardy Vs Billy Kidman

I think it'll be alright, probably a bit of high flying moves and shit. I haven't really been watching smackdown! lately so I dont know the build-up to it, i only saw last thursdays cause THE PWF ROCK told me to watch the first 15 mintues of it, lol.

My Match result prediction: Billy Kidman

Big Show Vs The Undertaker

By watching last thrusdays smackdown! it seems there has been tons of build-up to this match. All i really know is that big show has been giving taker gifts or some shit like that. And on smackdown! big show jumped taker and kicked the shit out of him*who didnt see that coming....well apparently michael cole, lol* It'll be a match with two big guys fighting it out with there muscle and power. I think it will be pretty cool and im looking forward to it.

My Match result prediction: The Undertaker will win

Team Angle Vs. Brock Lesnar, Edge*If he is able to compete, i saw he had a neck injury or some shit like that* and Chris Benoit

Well this match will be just another match to build-up to wrestle mania between angle and lesnar. It will be pretty cool i guess. I havent really seen charlie haas and shelton benjamin compete much since i have been missing smackdown, i dont even know how much they have competed to say the least. I dont really know how much build-up there has been to this match cause once again i havent been watching, and when i watched on thursday i didnt see any building up clips from past weeks between these two like i did see for other matches. Well it seems edge is hurt cause i saw he has to have neck surgery and that he might not make no way out and they would have rhyno take his place. I think with rhyno in there it would be kinda odd. but o well it'll be entertaining nonetheless.

My Match result prediction: Team Angle Wins

The Rock Vs Hollywood Hulk Hogan ll

Well i feel they shouldnt have done this match again, they should have just left it alone and kept it a classic match. But this match is here so hogan wouldnt have to face mcmahon till wrestlemania, cause that is a wrestlemania match. I think it will be one of the loudest matches crowd wise of the night. Two huge superstars battling it out.

My Match result prediction: Hogan Wins

Stone Cold Steve Austin Vs. Eric Bischoff

Well, this is the match i am most looking forward to of the night. Stone colds return is one of the most anticipated ever, the crowd and the wwe fans want him back, there is no going around that. people have basically fogiven him if they had grudges against him leaving. the fans want to see him, and this might be the thing to keep ratings up. I heard someone say on this site that austin could keep raw above a 4 and i agree with that. But the only thing i find weird is one vince told mcmahon that bischoff would be facing austin, bischoff was all acting scared and shit. But on last weeks raw he's saying hes gonna kick his ass and all this stuff lol w/e i am looking forward to seeing austin back.

My Match result prediction: Stone Cold is gonna kick Bischoff's ass

At no way out i feel that the best match is a tie between austins vs bischoff and hogan vs rock ll. i know this wont be the most athletic matches of the night but there gonna have the biggest pops.

well if i forgot any matches im sorry, you can add the match to your post and ill add it to this poll when i see it. so feel free to leave some comments once you vote.
Old 22 Feb 2003, 07:21 PM   #2 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

This should be in the NWO Thread...

HHH Vs. Scott Steiner (RAW Championship Match)

Knowing what we all know now....The first match should have never happened....Let alone this rematch....Rock/Hogan overshadows this match....Look for it to be a shorter match with a quikcer finish....With help from Evolution....

Winner: HHH

RVD/Kane Vs. Regal/Storm (RAW Tag-Team Championships)

This is what happens when the writers have HHH destroy his opponents....With nothing better to do...They team RVD and Kane together....Unless they turn one of the two heel at NWO...Look for Kane/RVD to win the belts....Or lose and disband....

Winner : RVD/Kane

The Lionheart Vs. Junky-Ass Cracker

Why is my Lord and Saviour fighting pain-killer abuser....The injustices in the world....HBK interferes....Causes Y2J to lose match....Montreal fans riot....Kill Shawn....All is right in the world....Damn I wish that could happen....

Winner : Chris Jericho

Matt Hardy Vs. Billy Kidman

Ever since he left the Flock...His ability has never captivated me as it once did....

Winner : Billy Kidman

Undertaker Vs. Big Show

As I will watch this match....I will probably think back to 1994-95 ish.....And think about how MUCH POTENTIAL Paul Wight had....

Winner : Undertaker

Team Angle/Angle Vs. Benoit/Edge/Lesnar

If allotted enough time....Match could be great...The tease of Angle/Lesnar I suppose would be worth it....I question the decision of (Face) Lesnar and (Heel) Angle.....The outcome is quite obvious....And the opposite would even wet my appetite....

Winner : Good Guys

Rock Vs. Hogan II

Two things this has going for it....It's in Montreal....And it's the anticipated rematch from Wrestlemania XVIII....Things it doesn't have going for it....Rematch is too early....Hogan will lose again....Vince might get mauled....

Winner: Rock

Steve Austin Vs. Eric Bishoff

Didn't Austin leave because of the shitty writing....And we get this in his return.....His return will be against Eric Bischoff....In a HUGE suprise.... Goldberg attacks Austin....At least I wish....

Winner : This is an actaul match????

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....

Last edited by Slash; 22 Feb 2003 at 07:28 PM.
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Feb 2003, 07:42 PM   #3 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

yeah the reason this isnt in there is cause its a poll.
and yeah for the winner match i didnt vote yet and i thought about it and i dont like my choices for winner so im a change them.
Old 22 Feb 2003, 09:39 PM   #4 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I think the Team Angle Vs Brock Lesnar, Edge*If competes* and Chris Benoit match will be the best. The match has the best wrestlers in the wwe today.
Old 22 Feb 2003, 10:58 PM   #5 (permalink)
Kevin Garnett

The Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via MSN to The Big Ticket

i vote the Team Angle Vs Brock Lesnar, Edge*If competes* and Chris Benoit match

Go Timberwolves!
The Big Ticket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Feb 2003, 03:23 PM   #6 (permalink)
Fear the Spear !!!!

Danevs is on a distinguished road

i voted for hogan cos i would just love to see him beat the rock

Its the question on everyones mind in sports entertainment......

WHOS NEXT ???

Danevs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Feb 2003, 03:56 PM   #7 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

who the hell voted for the austin match that and the undertaker match will be the two worst matches on the card