ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Storm in cruiser division??

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22 Feb 2003, 03:54 PM   #1 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

Default Storm in cruiser division??

i think this would be a good idea. i think lance storm has the potential to be a top contender in the cruiserweight division and i beleive he qualifies. being a credible heel alongside matt hardy would really help the cruiserweight division in my opinion.
Old 22 Feb 2003, 04:04 PM   #2 (permalink)
Sick in the head

Dick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to Dick Biggs

no....he makes a good tag team contender.........

WE NEED MORE LUCHADORS!!!!!!
Old 22 Feb 2003, 04:17 PM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

No offense Blitz, but what the fuck are you smoking?

Storm is great in the tag division. SD has a great set of cruiserweights, but they just don't use them properly.

If anyone from Raw should be in the tag team ranks, it's Hurricane. He has a great arsenal of moves and should be competing with the cruiserweights for that strap.

***EDIT*** For the third part, I meant Cruiserweight ranks. My bad

Last edited by STICK; 22 Feb 2003 at 04:22 PM.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Feb 2003, 04:18 PM   #4 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

storm makes a credible heel and he's a hell of a worker. if anybody remembers his matches from ecw or his cruiserweight defenses in wcw then they'd know that he's probably the most underrated talent in wwe today, besides tajiri maybe, who should also be in that division.
Old 22 Feb 2003, 04:27 PM   #5 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally posted by Johnny Blitz
storm makes a credible heel and he's a hell of a worker. if anybody remembers his matches from ecw or his cruiserweight defenses in wcw then they'd know that he's probably the most underrated talent in wwe today, besides tajiri maybe, who should also be in that division.
He is very underrated, but putting him in the cruiserweight division would just bury him more. In my opinion, he doesn't look like a cruiserweight, he doesn't have the arsenal (at least not in WWE) of that of a cruiserweight, and I just don't think that would be best for him. If they had the IC title (stupid asses) he could feud and compete for that, because I think he would fit in best there.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Feb 2003, 04:29 PM   #6 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

All Lance Storm needs to do is leave Regal cause Regal is briging him down. He should find a new tag partner.
Old 22 Feb 2003, 05:23 PM   #7 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

If WWE could bring in a mid-card title....Not fuck it over....Which is a whole other post/thread in itself.....This would give an ideal atmosphere for the wrestlers who do not meet the Cruiserweight credentials....But are also not fit to compete in the Heavyweight Division....Therefore....Wrestlers like RVD....Jericho...Who could drop down to a comfortable weight....Storm... Orton.... They can be put into a division where they are most comfortable at....

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Feb 2003, 06:39 PM   #8 (permalink)
BITCH ! BITE ME !

Tamara Sanchez is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Tamara Sanchez Send a message via AIM to Tamara Sanchez

Storm is too damn good for the Cruiserweight Division . NOBODY would expect him to lose against Kidman or Rey !
Old 23 Feb 2003, 10:59 AM   #9 (permalink)

JerichoDTA is on a distinguished road

I'm a huge fan of storm and i like too seem him in singles but not for a while and not in the cruiserweight divison. I like were storm is now, storm and regal are a great tag team and put on great matches
Old 23 Feb 2003, 12:00 PM   #10 (permalink)
ROCKY!! ROCKY!! ROCKY!!

Heel Rock is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Heel Rock

I think storm is a boring waste of talent...however my opponion of that could change i guess if he was to compete in the cruiserweight division!! at least i could watch charismatic wresters whip his ass then!! don't get me wrong..he is probably one of the best WRESTLERS in the wwe...but wrestling alone does not sell...and IMO hes boring to watch! but maybe that would change if he was in the cruiserweight division!!!
Heel Rock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Feb 2003, 10:40 PM   #11 (permalink)
Tig_Bitties

Storm is at his best in tag team matches, but i would love to see him go for the crusierweight title. The WWE is not using him right IMO.
Old 23 Feb 2003, 10:45 PM   #12 (permalink)
2Gangsta

Quote:
Originally posted by sixfeetunder
No offense Blitz, but what the fuck are you smoking?

Storm is great in the tag division. SD has a great set of cruiserweights, but they just don't use them properly.

If anyone from Raw should be in the tag team ranks, it's Hurricane. He has a great arsenal of moves and should be competing with the cruiserweights for that strap.

***EDIT*** For the third part, I meant Cruiserweight ranks. My bad
I have to agree with STICK
Old 24 Feb 2003, 06:14 PM   #13 (permalink)
BITCH ! BITE ME !

Tamara Sanchez is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Tamara Sanchez Send a message via AIM to Tamara Sanchez

Quote:
Originally posted by Heel Rock
I think storm is a boring waste of talent...however my opponion of that could change i guess if he was to compete in the cruiserweight division!! at least i could watch charismatic wresters whip his ass then!! don't get me wrong..he is probably one of the best WRESTLERS in the wwe...but wrestling alone does not sell...and IMO hes boring to watch! but maybe that would change if he was in the cruiserweight division!!!
Of course he is boring to watch , but that has nothing to do with him . It's his gimmick . He's a real funny person in real life . WWE only doesnt recognize it .
Tamara Sanchez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2003, 12:31 PM   #14 (permalink)
Fear the Spear !!!!

Danevs is on a distinguished road

id like to see storm in singles competition but not cruiserweight with wwe scrapping mid card titles its causing big problems and i wont be surprised if we see the IC title back.

Its the question on everyones mind in sports entertainment......

WHOS NEXT ???

Danevs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2003, 01:49 PM   #15 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

I think Spike needs to be in the cruiserweight division on Smackdown....
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote