ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

What Role should Rhyno play when he gets back?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22 Feb 2003, 12:53 AM   #1 (permalink)
Sick in the head

Dick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to Dick Biggs
Default What Role should Rhyno play when he gets back?

Well you all know that Rhyno is due back anytime soon now. my question is what should the do with him?

should he go to or ?

if he goes to should he become a member of the eveloution?

or maybe he could help re-start the hardcore division....

There is so much the can do with Rhyno the guy has an untapped amount of talent...

What do YOU think?
Old 22 Feb 2003, 01:00 AM   #2 (permalink)

TheEpidemic is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to TheEpidemic

I Personally would like to see him go to RAW Have a Few Table Matches with the Dudleys, And Face Batista, I wouldn't want to see him in the Evolution. He's Better Single.

But with my Luck they'll take him to Smackdown Forcing him To Demolish Matt Hardy, Shannon, And Edge.

KILL JEFF HARDY RHYNO! GORE HIM TO HELL! I Don't hate Hardy, I just like it when he gets gored to hell! GORE GORE GORE!
TheEpidemic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Feb 2003, 01:09 AM   #3 (permalink)
Sick in the head

Dick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of Famer

i think it was already decided that rhyno is going to be on

the table matches are a good idea

it would be cool to see guys like him form like a hardcore division of like strickly ECW wrestlers....... it will never happen but it would be cool to watch
Old 22 Feb 2003, 01:12 AM   #4 (permalink)

confused

I Want him on Raw for the Table Matches For one Reason.

One of the Funniest things I've Ever Seen is Jeff Hardy, Or a Spike Dudley getting Gored Through a Table. Oh how I missed That Gore Through the Table....Plus I Want to See him do like he did To Sandman/Sandman's 'Wife' Piledriver through the Table on to Concrete that was Awesome.

KILL JEFF HARDY RHYNO! GORE HIM TO HELL! I Don't hate Hardy, I just like it when he gets gored to hell! GORE GORE GORE!
Old 22 Feb 2003, 01:15 AM   #5 (permalink)
Sick in the head

Quote:
Originally posted by TheEpidemic
Plus I Want to See him do like he did To Sandman/Sandman's 'Wife' Piledriver through the Table on to Concrete that was Awesome.
man that would be wicked to see but that will never happen on RAW....man i miss ECW i wish it was still around they had no bounderies.......
Old 22 Feb 2003, 01:47 AM   #6 (permalink)

The World Needs ECW, or Something like it.

You'll never see somebody jump off a Balcony in WWE, New Jack did it, Rey Mysterio did it. But in WWE It will never Happen, and I miss it!

but anyway, back to Subject, Rhyno needs to go to Raw so I Can See him gore Jeff Hardy through a Table Again!...Or Maybe on to a Ladder Bending it in Half!

Old 22 Feb 2003, 02:58 AM   #7 (permalink)
2Gangsta

Have him on RAW as a Face
Old 22 Feb 2003, 04:21 AM   #8 (permalink)

As long as he does What I have on my Signature on a Regular Basis to Jeff Hardy I'm Happy. I want him to break Hardy and Spike through a Table a few times every....Second!

Last edited by TheEpidemic; 22 Feb 2003 at 04:25 AM.
Old 22 Feb 2003, 09:58 AM   #9 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

Rhyno should go to Raw and feud with Evolution.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Feb 2003, 11:23 AM   #10 (permalink)
ROCKY!! ROCKY!! ROCKY!!

Heel Rock is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Heel Rock

he should be a low card wrestler on heat or volocity!! and never be seen on raw or smackdown!!! unless they just have him job to everyone that would be cool!!!
Heel Rock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Feb 2003, 12:01 PM   #11 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally posted by TheEpidemic

But with my Luck they'll take him to Smackdown Forcing him To Demolish Matt Hardy, Shannon, And Edge.
toobad, Edge has already beaten him b4
Old 22 Feb 2003, 12:06 PM   #12 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

Yeah.... Too bad Edge is going to have surgery and be out of action and his worthless ass won't be on TV anymore...And Rhyno will hopefully take his place and do what Edge could not....Entertain....Because Rhyno was the LAST ECW Champion....Not one member of a tag-team that had nothing going for it other than stupid skits....

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Feb 2003, 12:52 PM   #13 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally posted by Slash
Yeah.... Too bad Edge is going to have surgery and be out of action and his worthless ass won't be on TV anymore...And Rhyno will hopefully take his place and do what Edge could not....Entertain....Because Rhyno was the LAST ECW Champion....Not one member of a tag-team that had nothing going for it other than stupid skits....
edge was not worthless, and he never will be, its not edges fault that the wwe couldt get better story lines, yeah yeah so what rhyno was the last ecw champ..its gone rite, and wasnt rhyno the one that always followed e&C?
Old 22 Feb 2003, 01:02 PM   #14 (permalink)
Just being me...

Camini is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Camini

I would like to see him in RAW as a face and I`m hoping he would re-ignite the hardcore division.
Camini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Feb 2003, 02:41 PM   #15 (permalink)
Sick in the head

Quote:
Originally posted by HBK Fan
he should be a low card wrestler on heat or volocity!! and never be seen on raw or smackdown!!! unless they just have him job to everyone that would be cool!!!
why would the make some one with three times the talent of half the "big name" guys ***cough*** HHH/Steiner/Rock ***cough*** job to everyone?

The is pretty blind when it comes to reconizing talent but they should know that they have somthing special with Rhyno