ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Raw and Smackdown Suggestions.....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22 Feb 2003, 12:48 AM   #1 (permalink)
Sick in the head

Dick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to Dick Biggs
Default Raw and Smackdown Suggestions.....

Man I was reading some post made in the Off-Topic and basically what is being said is that the WWE and anything else wrestling related is basically a waste land...... Do you know why?....... It's because when certain posters come in here all they do is bitch and complain, no one (beside certain key posters) ever have anything positive to say...

so what im getting at is i want this to be a real thread....real opinions. I dont want to here crap like:

"RAW SUCKS"

"SMACK DOWN SUCK"

"VINCE IS AN IDIOT"

So my Question is What Kinds of things do you thing the could do to make and a lot better?

personnely myself i like them the way they are..... I find them both entertaining and the wrestling is decent.....

but i want to here what you guys think.......
Old 22 Feb 2003, 12:57 AM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

i think that WWE should go forward with this 4 PPVs apiece with Raw and SD, then the BIG 4 are joint productions. That would give each show more time to develop storylines, it would allow them to throw in surprise title changes on the weekly shows, and not just at PPVs.

They should bring back a couple titles to add meaning to the midcard matches and feuds. They're fighting just for a win, no gold is on the line except in a couple matches.

They should push Booker T on Raw, and make him part of the main event scene and sto revolving everything around HHH.

Smackdown should push the cruiserweights harder, and give them more TV time and better feuds for the belt. They should also acquire Hurricane somehow, because he has a great arsenal of moves, which he displayed against Chris Nowinski on Raw.

This is just my opinion though.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Feb 2003, 01:09 AM   #3 (permalink)

TheEpidemic is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to TheEpidemic
confused

Well I would really like to see the shows Join back together because I Hate Th whole split.

But since that's not going to happen anytime soon. I would like to see guys on Raw, like see Booker T, Kane, and Jaqueline Should Get Some Pushes. And What Prithenzio Said Stop Making Triple H Such a Huge Part of Raw. Small his part down. I'm Tired of Seeing his Nose in My Television!

Smackdown, Cruiserweights Really need some Pushes. So push the Cruiser weight Belt itself up in the Rates.

Plus, bring the IC belt Back put it on Smackdown, and Bring the HArdcore back and put it on Raw. That would be nice.

KILL JEFF HARDY RHYNO! GORE HIM TO HELL! I Don't hate Hardy, I just like it when he gets gored to hell! GORE GORE GORE!
TheEpidemic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Feb 2003, 01:12 AM   #4 (permalink)
Sick in the head

Dick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally posted by TheEpidemic
Smackdown, Cruiserweights Really need some Pushes. So push the Cruiser weight Belt itself up in the Rates.
yeah the cruiserweight division is part of what carried WCW...i would love to see sign more cruiserweights from all over the world.....especially those mexican luchadors
Old 22 Feb 2003, 01:18 AM   #5 (permalink)
Sick in the head

Quote:
Originally posted by winnipegjuggalo

man that would be wicked to see but that will never happen on RAW....man i miss ECW i wish it was still around they had no bounderies.......
i said that in the rhyno thread......it would be cool if totaly ignored the PTC and made there new slogan "No Bounderies"......

then they could rate there TV shows 18+ and put alot more extreme content in them like more swearing ....more extreme hardcore matches........ women abuse would be perfectly acceptable and bra and panty matches would become nude jello wrestling..........

i would love to see this....once again its a dream that i will never see happen but its nice to think..........