ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

I think I see what WWE might be planning.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21 Feb 2003, 08:28 PM   #1 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak
Default I think I see what WWE might be planning.

I think they will have Matt Hardy win it at No Way Out and then go on to have him defend it at WrestleMania against Rey Mysterio.

What do you think? And would you like to see this match?

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
The Bleak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Feb 2003, 08:36 PM   #2 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Thats a really good idea. You are probably right. It makes so much sense.
Old 21 Feb 2003, 08:37 PM   #3 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

For whatever reason Vince McMahon may have....He has never pushed the cruiserweight division.....In WCW....It can be easily said....It was one of the highlights of the promotion....For what the WWE has to offer....I suppose it would be a good match....But I look back fondly at the matches on Nitro between Kidman and Guerrear..... Mysterio and Jericho.... Guerrero and Ultimo.....The contrast is startling...As for Wrestlemania....It would not be a match that would hold up to the merits of Wrestlemania.....

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Feb 2003, 08:49 PM   #4 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak

I think that it would be the best match the Cruiserweight division has had in a long time. Make it a ladder match or somthing like that to add some more flavor.

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
The Bleak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Feb 2003, 08:59 PM   #5 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally posted by The Bleak
I think that it would be the best match the Cruiserweight division has had in a long time. Make it a ladder match or somthing like that to add some more flavor.
If you add a ladder match to it people will be more intrested.