ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

The Ultimo Dragon : in WWE?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21 Feb 2003, 04:34 PM   #1 (permalink)

TheEpidemic is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to TheEpidemic
confused The Ultimo Dragon : in WWE?

Hey look at this I finally got out of my rut in the Babes forum. Anyway, I Heard that The Ultimo Dragon, One of my Person Favorites may be in the WWE sometime this Year. He is Supposed to be over his Arm Surgery after that Doctor Botched it. I also know he is Wresling Currently in Japan. No Surprise there.

But I Hear that he is to come to WWE now has anybody else heard anything about this? If so please Tell me some more info. I Really would like to know more, because Ultimo Dragon, And Rey Mysterio had some of the best matches WCW could ever produce...Okay that ain't saying much but ...Oh you know what I mean.

So Has anybody else Heard anything about Ultimo?

Please? Anybody Heard anything about Ultimo Dragon to WWE?....Maybe he can Show Taker how the Dragon Sleeper is Supposed to Be done.

KILL JEFF HARDY RHYNO! GORE HIM TO HELL! I Don't hate Hardy, I just like it when he gets gored to hell! GORE GORE GORE!
TheEpidemic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Feb 2003, 05:02 PM   #2 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

What is the big deal with The Ultimo Dragon wasn't he just a jobber in The wCw???
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Feb 2003, 05:07 PM   #3 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

Quote:
Originally posted by BOSTON BASTARD
What is the big deal with The Ultimo Dragon wasn't he just a jobber in The wCw???

no he wasnt a jobber he at one point held 7 different lightweight titles i doubt any jobber could do that
Old 21 Feb 2003, 05:18 PM   #4 (permalink)

TheEpidemic is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to TheEpidemic

Ultimo Dragon Was Awesome. Look at the matches in old footage of him versus Juvitude, Rey Mysterio, Dean Malenko, He Was Great. I'm just Wondering if Anybody else besides me has heard of him coming to WWE.

KILL JEFF HARDY RHYNO! GORE HIM TO HELL! I Don't hate Hardy, I just like it when he gets gored to hell! GORE GORE GORE!
TheEpidemic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Feb 2003, 06:05 PM   #5 (permalink)
Fear the Spear !!!!

Danevs is on a distinguished road

just what wwe needs another cruiserweight cmon

Its the question on everyones mind in sports entertainment......

WHOS NEXT ???

Danevs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Feb 2003, 06:27 PM   #6 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

This coming from a guy who has a Goldberg av.....Ultimo Dragon is considered to be a legend.....Ultimo Dragon's entrance to the ring is more entertaining than a Goldberg match.....

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Feb 2003, 06:34 PM   #7 (permalink)
Fear the Spear !!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Slash
Ultimo Dragon is considered to be a legend
just who considers ultimo a legend, (legends are hogan, sting, austin, andre, bret) the guys a hellofa athlete but hes not a legend
Old 21 Feb 2003, 06:47 PM   #8 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

In Japan.....Many consider Ultimo Dragon to be one of the greatest ever....As well as here in North America.....His matches in WCW were fanatstic displays of skill and athleticism......There is a wide array of respect shown to the Ultimo Dragon from all corner's of the world.....

9 Times....
Old 21 Feb 2003, 06:48 PM   #9 (permalink)
Fear the Spear !!!!

respected but hes not a legend

WHOS NEXT ???

Old 21 Feb 2003, 06:53 PM   #10 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Respect is earned.....It is not given easily....Dynamite Kid.....Tully Blanchard....Tiger Mask.....Inoki....They are all respected....Due to their legendary status.....They are legends in the ring....They have proven on numerous occasions they can wrestle matches of excellence....The same can be said for Ultimo....He is respected because he is a legend....Not just another cruiserweight.....As Tom Billington...Jushin Liger and Tiger Mask revolutionized the cruiserweight scene in the 80's....So did the Ultimo Dragon in the 90's....As well as Sean Waltman and Dean Malenko....Ultimo Dragon is a legend.....Plain and simple....

9 Times....
Old 21 Feb 2003, 06:57 PM   #11 (permalink)
Fear the Spear !!!!

fair enough slash ill agree to disagree i do think hes an amazing athlete but i just dont think thats enough for a wrestler and that goes for all cruiserweights but thats only my humble opinion and i dont wanto offend anyone

WHOS NEXT ???

Old 21 Feb 2003, 07:02 PM   #12 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

No offence taken....I was actaully happy this happened.....There has been to much "I agree"..."Yea...I think you're right" posts in all these threads in the WWE Forum....To consider wrestling from a different perspective.....Using intelligent posts is quite gratifying.....

9 Times....
Old 21 Feb 2003, 07:17 PM   #13 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak

I would love to see The Dragon in the WWE. I think that the WWE really needs to find wrestlers from Mexico and Japan and really make the cruiserweight Title mean somthing like it did for a few years back in WCW.

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
The Bleak is offline   Reply With Quote