ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

What is going on with Vince McMahon?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 Feb 2003, 09:08 AM   #1 (permalink)
HHHater 4 Life

BADMAN(RAVEN) is on a distinguished road
Default What is going on with Vince McMahon?

Since his "return" to WWE TV

"RAW"
Vince looked like he is going to be a Heel (by fireing Eric Bischoff)

but the crowd pop'ed for him. that made him a Face

then on Smack Down! when he came out to "trash talk" Hogan

the crowd boo'ed him . that made him a Heel

and that whats going on tell this day

on RAW he is a Face and on Smack Down! he is a Heel .

and I have never seen that being done before.

what do you think?
BADMAN(RAVEN) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Feb 2003, 09:36 AM   #2 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

How would he be a heel by firing Bishoff who is a heel?
Old 20 Feb 2003, 09:42 AM   #3 (permalink)
HHHater 4 Life

BADMAN(RAVEN) is on a distinguished road

every one said that When Vince "Fires" Eric Vince will be a Heel and Eric will turn Face

but that never happened

so Vince is still a face on RAW and a heel on Smack Down!

BADMAN(RAVEN) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Feb 2003, 05:18 PM   #4 (permalink)

stonecold316 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to stonecold316 Send a message via Yahoo to stonecold316

Thats what i think he needs to fire him even if he does be a heel
stonecold316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Feb 2003, 07:09 PM   #5 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Who knows, the fans love him, the fans hate him. I think it all depends on what mood he's in and what story is being played. I don't really think it's a heel/face thing right now. He is just in charge.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Feb 2003, 10:04 PM   #6 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

I think he's supose to be heel,but got such a huge pop because the fans were glad to see him again,I don't think he thought that was gonna happen the way it did.

Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Feb 2003, 10:13 PM   #7 (permalink)

J-Syxx will become famous soon enough

It probably has to do with the different writers.
J-Syxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Feb 2003, 10:37 PM   #8 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally posted by J-$ick
It probably has to do with the different writers.
Thats a good point. But wouldn't they try to work together so that he's either a heel or face?
Old 20 Feb 2003, 10:43 PM   #9 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak

no, from what it seems, the writers on both shows seem to hate eachother.

me personally, I think it's great. I love Vince as a heel and I love him just as much as a face. I think Vince is knowingly giving the fans what they want. If they like him better as a face, they can watch Raw. If they like him better as a heel, they can watch Smackdown.

I think Exo is right yet again, Vince is just being Vince by being a guy in charge. and that is the perfect gimmick for him since he is in charge.

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
The Bleak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Feb 2003, 01:26 PM   #10 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

On Raw Vince is a face...

On Smackdown Vince is a heel...
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote