ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Bret Hart

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Feb 2003, 01:59 PM   #1 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Default Bret Hart

Bret Hart's thought from part 2 of the show "Off The Record" on TSN only in Canada.

Stone Cold

Bret feels like Steve deserves all the success he has had through the years. Steve is the ultimate professional. Bret doesn't know why Steve doesn't talk to him anymore. Steve and Owen Hart did not get along. Steve felt that Owen was inconsiderate when Owen broke his neck at Summerslam. Bret is in agreement with Steve and feels that Owen should have shown more compassion to Steve. Owen should have at least called him and see how things were going.

The Rock

Bret was impressed the first time he saw The Rock. He immediately told Vinnie Mac that The Rock will be the franchise and the one that will take over. According to Bret, The Rock had all the qualities to make it big in the business. The fact that he was a third generation wrestler was a definite plus.

Hulk Hogan

Hogan refused to pass the torch to Bret in 1993-1994. Instead, Hogan felt that Yokozuna would be a better candidate. Bret wasn't pissed off because he wasn't getting the belt, but more so for financial reasons. During that time, the champion was the highest paid wrestler. He felt cheated because he could have made a lot more money if Hogan did decide to pass the torch to him.

HBK

HBK was a two face hypocrite piece of shit. He was very insecure and that's the reason he acted the way he did. HBK would make peace with someone before stabbing that person in the back the next day.

HHH

Bret felt that HHH was a suck up, continuously kissing Vinnie Mac's ass He is not surprised that HHH became so big. Hart never felt like HHH was one of the boys.

Kurt Angle

He is one of the few wrestlers that he still enjoys to watch. Bret would have loved to have a match with Kurt during his prime. According to Bret, Kurt is the #1 man in the business right now.

Eric Bischoff

When Bret left for WCW, Vinnie Mac warned him that Eric Bischoff would not know what to do with him. Bret agreed. Eric had no clue how to run a wrestling company.

One more match

If he could wrestle one more time, it would have been Curt Hennig. Curt was one of the few friends he had in the business. Now that Curt is dead, his choice is Chris Benoit in terms of a wrestling match. In terms of business, it would be Vinnie Mac in a loser goes to hell match.

Biggest regret

Owen Hart's death. Bret felt that if he was there that night, Owen would still be alive. Owen always asked Bret's opinion on every storyline. Bret would have refused the stunt that Owen was forced to do. Bret was surprised that Owen actually did the stunt, because Owen was such a careful person.

Last edited by The Great Khali; 19 Feb 2003 at 02:04 PM.
The Great Khali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Feb 2003, 02:14 PM   #2 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

Bret Hart buried HHH and HBK and rightfully : HBK was always "injured" when it was time for him to job to someone else and elevating him in the process...
HHH is quite "an ass licker" : DAMN RIGHT ! He is the greatest ass licker of the history of the WWF/WWE...
as for Kurt Angle, bret is right : Angle is his successor as the best worker in the WWF/WWE rings and Hart vs Angle (Sharpshooter vs Ankle Lock) would have been a dream match ...
Old 19 Feb 2003, 02:24 PM   #3 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

I saw the show. Very interesting interview. Can't wait to hear HBK.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Feb 2003, 02:27 PM   #4 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Go to Rf Video.com..and get HBK'S shoot interview Marbles...You'll hear "THE TRUTH"..
Old 19 Feb 2003, 02:29 PM   #5 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Quote:
Originally posted by Marbles 4 Nutz
Can't wait to hear HBK.
When's the Has Been Kid's interview?
Old 19 Feb 2003, 02:46 PM   #6 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally posted by THE PWF ROCK

When's the Has Been Kid's interview?
Lansberg never said when. He just said in a few weeks

And I also like the interview alot. And also Bret's looking old.
Old 19 Feb 2003, 03:36 PM   #7 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Bret Hart is the biggest crybaby. He's mad cause Hogan wouldn't job to him, then he cries he got screwed when he wouldn't job the title when HE WAS LEAVING THE COMPANY.

Bret Hart is all about getting the most money. Don't let any of that "Vince, just tell me you want me to stay"bullshit fool you. He wanted to be champ to get the biggest pay check, and Turner turned him into the biggest whore in wrestling. Bret sold his legacy.

He doesn't like hbk and HHH, ooooooh big suprise there. But he should look in the mirror before he starts complaining about wrestlers being in Vince's pocket. He knows goddamn good and well he spent plenty of time bobbing Vince's nob.

One more match against Curt Hennig? Oh please. You know that shit is just sentimental suck up and pandering. At least he gets it right with Benoit, but can't resist the obvious smack talk to Vince.

Blah. I wish he would just grow up and quit living his fucking gimmick.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Feb 2003, 03:54 PM   #8 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

^^^^^^^^^^^^POST OF THE DAY^^^^^^^^^^^ Bitch Holla
Old 19 Feb 2003, 04:03 PM   #9 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

Quote:
Originally posted by XDS
Bret Hart is the biggest crybaby. He's mad cause Hogan wouldn't job to him, then he cries he got screwed when he wouldn't job the title when HE WAS LEAVING THE COMPANY.

Bret Hart is all about getting the most money. Don't let any of that "Vince, just tell me you want me to stay"bullshit fool you. He wanted to be champ to get the biggest pay check, and Turner turned him into the biggest whore in wrestling. Bret sold his legacy.

He doesn't like hbk and HHH, ooooooh big suprise there. But he should look in the mirror before he starts complaining about wrestlers being in Vince's pocket. He knows goddamn good and well he spent plenty of time bobbing Vince's nob.

One more match against Curt Hennig? Oh please. You know that shit is just sentimental suck up and pandering. At least he gets it right with Benoit, but can't resist the obvious smack talk to Vince.

That makes the most sense, Bret is a whiner just because of what has happened over the past almost 6 years!

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Feb 2003, 06:22 PM   #10 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Bret was the best, Hogan was great, but all that shit talking ruins that for me. So sad.
Old 19 Feb 2003, 06:47 PM   #11 (permalink)

J-Syxx will become famous soon enough

Quote:

I've heard enough about Bret being a crybaby. That "argument" has been done to death more then Bret's complaints about the screwjob. Wow, Bret still doesn't like HBK. God thats shock. Jeze, I thought they would be the best of friends by now and sipping Lemonade together on Bret's front porch. And about Hogan, it was even obvious to the marks that Hogan was ducking him back in 93'.
J-Syxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Feb 2003, 06:59 PM   #12 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Bret as a wrestler= Great...Bret as a man= Bitch
Old 19 Feb 2003, 09:32 PM   #13 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

LMFAO.....The same people who say Bret bitches....Bitch about Bret....My god yes....How Could I forget....Bret Hart is the only one who cries like a fuckin baby....Of course Vince didin't bitch out Hogan during The Steroid Trials....Of course Hogan didn't bitch out Russo in WCW....Of course Russo didn't bitch about McMahon... Of course Piper doesn't bitch out everyone in the world of wrestling....

Of course Bret lied about Hennig....I mean who the fuck on the planet Earth would like a man who put him over in a match...Plain stupidity....Who would be sad if someone died after they had been friends in the wrestling business for many years...I mean fuck people....Can't you all see through Bret's shield.....

Jesus Christ people....You make me sick...It fucking happened almost 6 years ago...Not once did BRET bring it up....He put over Angle...Rock.... Austin...And he's still an ass....But the same people who bash HBK and HHH on this very board.... Cry when Bret does it....They cry....LMFAO...What a bunch of fucking hypocrites...

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Feb 2003, 09:36 PM   #14 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
Originally posted by Slash
LMFAO.....The same people who say Bret bitches....Bitch about Bret....My god yes....How Could I forget....Bret Hart is the only one who cries like a fuckin baby....Of course Vince didin't bitch out Hogan during The Steroid Trials....Of course Hogan didn't bitch out Russo in WCW....Of course Russo didn't bitch about McMahon... Of course Piper doesn't bitch out everyone in the world of wrestling....

Of course Bret lied about Hennig....I mean who the fuck on the planet Earth would like a man who put him over in a match...Plain stupidity....Who would be sad if someone died after they had been friends in the wrestling business for many years...I mean fuck people....Can't you all see through Bret's shield.....

Jesus Christ people....You make me sick...It fucking happened almost 6 years ago...Not once did BRET bring it up....He put over Angle...Rock.... Austin...And he's still an ass....But the same people who bash HBK and HHH on this very board.... Cry when Bret does it....They cry....LMFAO...What a bunch of fucking hypocrites...

I agree with Slash. Show some fucking respect for Bret. He rarely ever mentioned the Survivor Series incident, and has just recently recovered from a life-threatening stroke. How can so many bash him?
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Feb 2003, 09:39 PM   #15 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

Marbles...As usual....You are right on the money....People run to the aid of Vince when his ratings drop .1....But Bret suffers a life-ending stroke....And people bash him...I love both Bret and Vince....They have tried to move on...So let go of the situation...If only they could be as intelligent as you Marbles....

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote