ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Rhyno To Join Evolution

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18 Feb 2003, 01:09 PM   #1 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Default Rhyno To Join Evolution

- Rhyno will be joining Triple H's "Evolution" stable very shortly. The original plan was for Rhyno to join the Smackdown! brand and feud with Team Angle, but the decision was reversed at about the same time they changed plans to have Nathan Jones on Smackdown! instead of Raw. No one really knows why, but one theory is that WWE didn't want Jones and Batista on the same brand.

CREDIT Wrestling Observer Newsletter.

Rhyno is the monster this Stable needs to really put them over. Rhyno is the perfect man for the "Evilution". He's a fucking monster, and he has way more talent, Than Orton or Batista. Rhyno is just all around fucking Awsome...He's "The Sick ass character" every faction needs...Evolution is already very good...But throw in Rhyno...We might have a Dynasty..

I haven't seen Nathan Jones yet...And what i've heard is not impressive...But i know he can not be worst than Batista.
Old 18 Feb 2003, 01:11 PM   #2 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

That's wierd cause i just red this over at pw.com

The plan now is to keep Rhyno out of the Evolution group, due to WWE officials loving how Orton, Flair, Batista, and HHH work and mesh on TV. Thus, Rhyno's work with Team Angle on the SmackDown! house shows, although a plan that was scrapped a while back, may actually end up being the plan used for Rhyno's TV return. There is no concrete angle now, however, for Rhyno's TV return.
Old 18 Feb 2003, 01:14 PM   #3 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

I read it last night at Rajah WWE, and i read it in the observer to...Oh...I got the pm...LOL
Old 18 Feb 2003, 01:17 PM   #4 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I don't really know. I don't see him in evolution though, cause he's a little too gritty for those clean cut boys in pressed suits. I wanna see back soon though. Wasn't he starting a big fued with angle or edge before he got injured? Let him go fuck up edge for a while.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Feb 2003, 01:18 PM   #5 (permalink)

J-Syxx will become famous soon enough

Thats a spoiler in the title for those who didn't want to know ahead of time.
J-Syxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Feb 2003, 01:21 PM   #6 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Quote:
Originally posted by J-$ick
I can do those things
Old 18 Feb 2003, 01:21 PM   #7 (permalink)
Just being me...

Camini is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Camini

I heard this last week. Don(Cyrus The Virus) told me.
Camini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Feb 2003, 01:21 PM   #8 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Quote:
Originally posted by J-$ick
Not really cause it's just another internet rumor, i would say 50% of internet rumor's actually hapen.
Old 18 Feb 2003, 01:25 PM   #9 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

I CAN'T WAIT, RHYNO'S COMING HOME!

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Feb 2003, 01:27 PM   #10 (permalink)
Fear the Spear !!!!

Danevs is on a distinguished road

rhyno is fucking awesome but would be better against team angle (expecially if goldbergs on raw)

Its the question on everyones mind in sports entertainment......

WHOS NEXT ???

Danevs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Feb 2003, 01:35 PM   #11 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Goddammit, would you shut the hell up about that fag Goldturd? Goldturd doesn't have half the talent that Rhyno has. The final ECW champ has a spear that makes Goldturd crap his pants with fear and envy. With Rhyno around, and given the right push, he's got what it taskes to carry the company. He can be the bright light at the end of the tunnel, like he was in ECW in 2000.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Feb 2003, 01:40 PM   #12 (permalink)
Fear the Spear !!!!

i like rhyno hes good but dont compare his gore to goldbergs spear some people may not like goldberg but fuck me everone must respect goldbergs spear is pretty fucking awesome

WHOS NEXT ???

Old 18 Feb 2003, 01:42 PM   #13 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

The Spear is no where near as brutal, As Rhyno's Gore.
Old 18 Feb 2003, 01:43 PM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by Evil-Marbles
Goddammit, would you shut the hell up about that fag Goldturd? Goldturd doesn't have half the talent that Rhyno has. The final ECW champ has a spear that makes Goldturd crap his pants with fear and envy. With Rhyno around, and given the right push, he's got what it taskes to carry the company. He can be the bright light at the end of the tunnel, like he was in ECW in 2000.
Simply put, Rhyno's not in Goldberg's league
Old 18 Feb 2003, 01:44 PM   #15 (permalink)
Fear the Spear !!!!

i guess ill have to agree to disagree then (has rhyno learnt to speak better i heard he was having speech therapy lessons or something)

WHOS NEXT ???