ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Test is an idiot

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18 Feb 2003, 01:31 PM   #1 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Default Test is an idiot

Good to know that Jericho won't be wasting his time fighting Test this Sunday. Expect Jeff Hardy to take Test's place on the card.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1wrestling.com

Test and Stacy Keibler were not at Raw last night due to the blizzard that hit the east coast over the last few days, which snowed them in their Baltimore, MD home. By Sunday the storm, which dumped more than a foot of snow on many areas, shut down airports up and down the eastern seaboard. From what I was told, there is heat on the pair from the WWE office due to the fact that they didn't get out of town sooner. The feeling is that since the blizzard was forecasted days in advance, they should have left for Columbus, OH on Saturday, before the snow hit. Due to them not being there, Test's match with Chris Jericho was not mentioned on Raw last night and as it stands right now, will not take place on the PPV. The timing was even worse when you consider that the WWE wrestlers that were on the road have battled horrible weather conditions all weekend but still made their shots.
Old 18 Feb 2003, 02:13 PM   #2 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Test is a moron and I hope they crap on his stupid gimmick for this. What really pisses me off the most is that this fucks up more of Y2J's angles. Hopefully he can get back to fueding with HBK after the hardy match and leave test to go fight with red dogg or whatever. It really sucks that Jericho is putting this asshole over and he's not even making the shows.

Course, I'd rather stay home and bang Stacey all night though

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Feb 2003, 02:22 PM   #3 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Fuck that Horse looking bitch...He fucks up every push he gets.
Old 18 Feb 2003, 02:22 PM   #4 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Quote:
Originally posted by THE BLUEPRINT 2
Fuck that Horse looking bitch...He fucks up every push he gets.
LMAO
Old 18 Feb 2003, 02:28 PM   #5 (permalink)

J-Syxx will become famous soon enough

Yea, who cares. I'm glad that match won't be on the card. Although Hardy isn't that great of an improvement.
J-Syxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Feb 2003, 02:31 PM   #6 (permalink)
Fear the Spear !!!!

Danevs is on a distinguished road

maybe this is the slot they could bring in the manbeast y2j and rhyno have had some great matches together

Its the question on everyones mind in sports entertainment......

WHOS NEXT ???

Danevs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Feb 2003, 02:32 PM   #7 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

I mean really people, how many golden opportunity's has this guy fucked up?

He fucked up "The UN Americans" because he wouldn't cut his hair...But Nash straightened that out.

And lets not forget the time he said "He was taking off to pursue his acting career"...Test can barely cut a promo (i'm just playing...he's ok on the mic now), let alone read a script. He always fuck up his pushes...By doing something stupid.
Old 18 Feb 2003, 02:47 PM   #8 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

And for some reason the wwe push him all the freaking time, and when he's finally getting a little bit over, his lazy work ethic ruins it again.

I've a feeling his ass is on the chopping block now. They're firing ppl all over the place and Test is an idiot thinking that he can do something like this.

He has had too many chances and has yet to amount to anything. Fuck him, fire him, who cares about him either way.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Feb 2003, 03:17 PM   #9 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

I think if Test REALLY wants a push as a FACE he better show up for that match or he will be the main event on HEAT for the next six months because someone needs to replace Raven on that show....
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Feb 2003, 06:40 PM   #10 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally posted by THE BLUEPRINT 2
I mean really people, how many golden opportunity's has this guy fucked up?

He fucked up "The UN Americans" because he wouldn't cut his hair...But Nash straightened that out.

And lets not forget the time he said "He was taking off to pursue his acting career"...Test can barely cut a promo (i'm just playing...he's ok on the mic now), let alone read a script. He always fuck up his pushes...By doing something stupid.
Very well put,what a dumb ass

Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Feb 2003, 06:57 PM   #11 (permalink)
BITCH ! BITE ME !

Tamara Sanchez is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Tamara Sanchez Send a message via AIM to Tamara Sanchez

They wont replace Test with Jeff Hardy , cuzz Hardy also missed a house show at this weekend !
Old 18 Feb 2003, 07:35 PM   #12 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Test missed a Raw...Test better learn he's not indespensible.
Old 18 Feb 2003, 07:38 PM   #13 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Test is a moron. Like everyone has already said, he's in the middle of a good sized push, and he goes and fucks up like that. This is his fuckin career, and he's throwin it down the shitter. Maybe he should become an actor, then when he flops miserably, come crawling back to Vince and give him head and beg him to be back in the WWE.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Feb 2003, 07:40 PM   #14 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

That is totally inexcusable.....I'm glad WWE cancelled the match...Another blow to Chris Jericho....Although his program with Test seemed to be a waste of Jericho's talent....I dislike him and Stacey very much....And am glad of their punishment.....The same goes for Jeff Hardy....Does this guy have to injure someone before they do something about his current situation....

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Feb 2003, 08:03 PM   #15 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

~Y2A~ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ~Y2A~ Send a message via MSN to ~Y2A~

I just read at PW, that Jeff is replacing Test. Ah well, easy win for Jericho.