ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Are We Being Tricked?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 Feb 2003, 09:41 PM   #1 (permalink)

Stormfan 1:08 is on a distinguished road
Default Are We Being Tricked?

Steve Austin's return is being hyped to death. Old footage of Stone Cold is being shown every where. Pictures of Stone Cold is the first thing you see on WWE.com. Everyone is excited! But are we in for a major let down? Is Vince getting one over on us all? Are we being tricked? Will Austin return?! Vince can show all the old Austin footage and pictures he wants to; he owns them. Once again I ask, will Austin really return or is Vince tricking us again? It wouldn't be the strangest thing to ever happen in wrestling.
Stormfan 1:08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Feb 2003, 09:54 PM   #2 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

he was at last weeks raw i seriously doubt they got a look alike to go stunning everybody have people from here and pw lie about it just to fool us
Old 17 Feb 2003, 10:27 PM   #3 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

I don't think thats gonna hapen because Vince knows if he tried to pull anything like that it would be the final blow for alot of fans and the raitings would bottom out.

Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Feb 2003, 10:41 PM   #4 (permalink)

Stormfan 1:08 is on a distinguished road

I'm not saying Austin will never return W.L.S.; I'm just asking if he will return at No Way Out? If he doesn't it wouldn't suprise me in the least.
Stormfan 1:08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Feb 2003, 03:06 AM   #5 (permalink)
The Drug Lord

Tombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock's

Quote:
Originally posted by Stormfan 1:08
I'm not saying Austin will never return W.L.S.; I'm just asking if he will return at No Way Out? If he doesn't it wouldn't suprise me in the least.
Why ask us?
If you wanna know the true truth, go and ask Vinnie Mac himself.
Tombstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Feb 2003, 06:00 AM   #6 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Shit if that happend everyone would be so mad.People would hate Vince so much more. And I'll be mad too cause I got tickets to raw the next night and I want to see him.
Old 18 Feb 2003, 06:51 AM   #7 (permalink)
sucka

You're mad. There is no way Austin is not showing up on Sunday.
Old 18 Feb 2003, 06:54 AM   #8 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

austin'll be there! so will Rhyno!

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Feb 2003, 08:38 AM   #9 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

'tin Man is on a distinguished road

if austin doesnt show up, then al the we fans will be really pissed off. i doubt austin can bring up ratings n his own, but the way things are going, raw is gonna be doomed real soon.

i am the rock lobster!!

THE ULTIMATE POSTER
'tin Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Feb 2003, 12:35 PM   #10 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Quote:
Originally posted by 'tin Man
if austin doesnt show up, then al the we fans will be really pissed off. i doubt austin can bring up ratings n his own, but the way things are going, raw is gonna be doomed real soon.
Hey, it's "tin man" back from the dead!!!

I think Austin is capable of keeping the Raw rating's in the 4's
Old 18 Feb 2003, 01:17 PM   #11 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

I doubt its all a fake. however, I would look to the possiblitiy of his on air time not being what we expect it to be. For two reasons....One) He may not be as in shape as he was and 2) he walked out fo the WWE.....not a way to gain front office favor....

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Ric Flair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Feb 2003, 01:27 PM   #12 (permalink)
Devy's Heart

I had the same thoughts there for a while until I read about the AFTER SHOW @ RAW last Monday...to me, after the cameras stop is when the fun begins...I love all the shows but prefer house shows and after the cams go down @ televised events...ANYWAYS...if not No Way Out, how about WM...maybe he will say something like HE is calling the shots...

I dont really care, b/c I dont like Austin just as long as BITCHOFF is gone...he makes me sick!
Old 18 Feb 2003, 03:36 PM   #13 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

Default Re: Are We Being Tricked?

Quote:
Steve Austin's return is being hyped to death. Old footage of Stone Cold is being shown every where. Pictures of Stone Cold is the first thing you see on WWE.com. Everyone is excited! But are we in for a major let down? Is Vince getting one over on us all? Are we being tricked? Will Austin return?! Vince can show all the old Austin footage and pictures he wants to; he owns them. Once again I ask, will Austin really return or is Vince tricking us again? It wouldn't be the strangest thing to ever happen in wrestling.
LMFAO Austin appeared at the end of last week s RAW and stunned lots of people and toasted with JR.
"Stone Cold is fucking back home !
Old 18 Feb 2003, 09:43 PM   #14 (permalink)
Nevermore...

The Raven is on a distinguished road

He is coming...no doubt
The Raven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Feb 2003, 11:16 PM   #15 (permalink)

rawrules is on a distinguished road

austin will be back at nowayout but i dont no about rhyno neway i think he is going 2 smackdown
rawrules is offline   Reply With Quote