ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

WWE/ECW news TNN wants more WWE, Hyman and Hayes at odds

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 Feb 2003, 06:31 PM   #1 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Default WWE/ECW news TNN wants more WWE, Heyman and Hayes at odds

To update the current situation between ECW and WWE, WWE has apparently agreed to pay $1.87 million for the intellectual property (ECW trademarks) and video library.

Vince McMahon has been told by TNN that as a part of their reconstruction of the network, they want WWE to air more "special programs" and there has even been talk about moving Sunday Night Heat to TNN. There was also talk about airing Wrestlemania type specials from time to time. Either way, you're going to see more WWE programming on TNN during the 2003 year.

There was a lot of internal talk within WWE about the recent A-Train vs. Rey Mysterio match. Both Michael Hayes and Paul Heyman argued against the idea saying that they felt Rey Mysterio shouldn't be the one to have to 'job' to the 'rebounding' A-Train.

....My take on the ECW thing is still make it a Indy fed and let Dreamer run it, With Heyman being the "fly on the wall". And since TNN wants another WWE show, ECW would make a whole lot of sense, and will give alot of the young people coming in from The different indy feds, a chance to shine.

And on the A Train thing, I agree Rey Should not have to job to the bum. I'm mean they're punishing Edge already for not being able to carry Albert. Just because Albert is Big Sloppy ass talentless bum, People like REY and Edge should not suffer for his shortcomings...I'll say this one Final time, Size does not = Talent. Just because a performer is Huge, it does not mean he is talented...Examples Show, Kish, And Albert.

You know what? I wont even say Kish couldn't have been a big star, He had all the tools, and was a great worker. But now he's A Fat "Joke in a Thong", but he was talented....Show and Albert never was...Eventhough Albert has one cool looking move, he's still a bum.

Last edited by TR(UTH)IPLE H; 17 Feb 2003 at 06:38 PM.
Old 17 Feb 2003, 07:31 PM   #2 (permalink)
Olympic Quality H2O

Angle'sWaterboy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Angle'sWaterboy

ya i agree al is a bum...and i hope there isnt more wwe programming if it is going to be of the "divas undressed" or "raw x" caliber...these specials did not live up to the hype and were not good forums for the wwe to draw viewers and make profits...also the "wrestlemania type" tv specials are a good thing...sort of a throwback to the dyas of nwa where there would be 4-6 big ppv's and then a monthly 3-hour clash of the champions special...it would be a good chance to build fueds and increase buyrates for ppvs cuz it would make them more special...but thats just my opinion

thanks to takers bad girl

I've got gold! I've got gold! I've got gold! I've got gold! I've got gold! Yaaaaaaaaaaaayy!!!
Angle'sWaterboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Feb 2003, 09:18 PM   #3 (permalink)

what773 is on a distinguished road

hey blueprint,i saw that at rajahwwf.com,and i think that an ecw would be pretty good

what
what773 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Feb 2003, 11:25 PM   #4 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

I thought i gave the credit...My bad...credit Ranja WWE...But i wrote the stuff after that.
Old 17 Feb 2003, 11:43 PM   #5 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

I totaly agree with everything said.A-Trian is a f'n bum that no matter how hard they try and push him is going nowhere.As for the special programs lets hope they don't screw it up,if they use them in the right way they good bring in many more fans.If the shows are gonna be some dumb ass shit like Divas undressed well thats not gonna work or bring in fans.The simple fact is fans watch wrestling to see wrestling period which bring to mind the way things were run in the 80's.I mean look at the facts here if it were more a family show the way it was then parents are gonna let their kids watch and their gonna spend money on wrestling items.In other words more of a family show=more viewers and more money for the company.The ECW thing good be so great if they do the right things or it could suck guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens with it.

Last edited by Takers bad girl; 17 Feb 2003 at 11:45 PM.
Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Feb 2003, 08:34 AM   #6 (permalink)
sucka

A Train is crap, show is crap, Kish is boring. Vince loves big guys, so these guys will pretty much always have work.
Old 18 Feb 2003, 09:42 AM   #7 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

It would be cool to see them make ECW. But only if they let Heymen run it. Cause Vince and his dumbass writers don't know what hardcore is.
Old 18 Feb 2003, 09:50 AM   #8 (permalink)
Fear the Spear !!!!

Danevs is on a distinguished road

you cant have ecw run by the wwe its not right and would tarnish the memory of ecw.

Its the question on everyones mind in sports entertainment......

WHOS NEXT ???

Danevs is offline   Reply With Quote