ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Rikishi And The Island Boys

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07 Sep 2002, 08:35 AM   #1 (permalink)
'tin Man

Default Rikishi And The Island Boys

do you think the kish will go to raw so he and the island boys can be a faction? they are related after all, so it would be too weird, plus hes going nowhere on smackdown, i know hes been a crap heel before, but hes stinkfaced everyone too many times as a face already.
he should break face's ribs, yokozuna banzaidrop style 'tastic
Old 07 Sep 2002, 08:42 AM   #2 (permalink)

Dr. Detfink is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Dr. Detfink

Certainly a better idea than what they currently have...Both the Island Boys and Rikishi are going no where fast....
Old 07 Sep 2002, 08:44 AM   #3 (permalink)

i seen a couple other people with this idea, it would be great, they should be ruthless heels who severly hurt people, and then laugh about it. i say call them the samoan syndicate, and have them go crazy
Old 07 Sep 2002, 11:30 AM   #4 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

That Would Be Cool. But Are They Going To Call Them "The Island Boys" Or Will They Just Be Roise And Jamal?
Old 07 Sep 2002, 12:00 PM   #5 (permalink)
Go shawty...

G-Unit is on a distinguished road

that would be sick! 3 Samoan fat guys kick'n everyones ass!

go shawty, its yo birthday, we gon' party like its yo birthday, we gon' sip Bacardi like its yo birthday, and you know we dont give a fuck its not yo birthday!

G-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Sep 2002, 02:58 PM   #6 (permalink)
'tin Man

Talking

Also, what if Rock turned heel when he returned? As a samoan, he colud sometimes help them out, and viceversa, but withot actually being a proper faction member. A bit like y2j and the unamericans.
Old 07 Sep 2002, 03:31 PM   #7 (permalink)
I'm Kidding

Jobbin' is on a distinguished road

I still can't figure out what the hell the WWE is trying to do with Rosie and Jamal... are they EVER gonna wrestle? It's as if the WWE has no idea where they're going wth this current angle...
Old 07 Sep 2002, 04:12 PM   #8 (permalink)
'tin Man

The trouble is i dont think they have anyone to fight on raw since they have trained in ohio im sure they can ressle properly.
Old 07 Sep 2002, 07:10 PM   #9 (permalink)
CANUCKER

Slikums is on a distinguished road

they can wrestle byetty damn good, i seen them wrestle like 2 times there pretty damn good!

If ya SMEEELLLLLLLL what THE ROCK.... whoa whoa whoa whao! this isn't karaoke night! u do not sing along with THE ROCK! THE ROCK is the only and THE ROCK MEANS ONLY ONE that says this u mother canuckers!! IS COOKING!

^^Raven's House Of Clockwork Orange^^

Slikums is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Sep 2002, 07:32 PM   #10 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default Then why don't they wrestle

Instead of beating up old ladies, get them in the ring and show some talent...Actually they can't be perfect yet. Saw a tale that they are still wrestling pretty tight and that is why some of the people they have attacked have come up with minor injuries...If they aren't ready send them back to OV for the rest of the year...and finish training...

Don't think Rikishi will go to Raw they have most of the big guys on Smackdown right now.
He acts like he is content where he is right now
Old 07 Sep 2002, 09:52 PM   #11 (permalink)
CANUCKER

Slikums is on a distinguished road

believe me, they r ready, WWE just is'ant ready!

If ya SMEEELLLLLLLL what THE ROCK.... whoa whoa whoa whao! this isn't karaoke night! u do not sing along with THE ROCK! THE ROCK is the only and THE ROCK MEANS ONLY ONE that says this u mother canuckers!! IS COOKING!

^^Raven's House Of Clockwork Orange^^

Slikums is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Sep 2002, 12:15 AM   #12 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I wouldn't mind seeing it.
Old 09 Sep 2002, 03:27 AM   #13 (permalink)
'tin Man

Rikishi may well apear content on smackdown, but his career is going nowhere, and soon they'll demote him to just a jobber i expect. at least a run with his buddies R+J will give him a bit of spotlight.
Old 09 Sep 2002, 11:46 AM   #14 (permalink)
What about that smuge?

rabid256 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to rabid256

I think one of them is injured... plus, you always see the same one making risk moves!

I think your idea with the kish is a great one! they put almost every heel in the crack anyway... why not some good guys?

But if Rock turns heel... leave him out of the picture! He can do his own thing.
rabid256 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Sep 2002, 12:30 PM   #15 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default One Question?????????

So where would Rikishi go with his carrear while on Raw? Face it there isn't anything for him there..Besides to join up with the Island boys he would have to go heal. He's kind of what they call him anti hero right now. Whether he is heel or face mess with him and your going to get a stinky face for sure.

Anyway you look at it Rikishi is a card draw
where ever he is. Do you guys realize his carrear has already been there.He did his time with the Samoan Swat team..Lou Albano was there manager to give you a hint how back he goes .