ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Tommy Dreamer a new writer for raw

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14 Feb 2003, 05:21 PM   #1 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Default Tommy Dreamer a new writer for raw

There is a new man added to the writing team for RAW and it is none other than Tommy Dreamer. Dreamer began his stint as a writer for last weeks RAW. Dreamer will not be giving up his in-ring performing as he will both wrestle in addition to being a writer. Some issues were raised because of his role as both a writer and wrestler, that he can use this position for political leverage. This doesnt seem to be a problem at all since Tommy Dreamer has always been willing to put over other talent in both WWE and ECW. It will be good to bring a wrestlers perspective to the writing team which is headed by Brian Gewirtz, whose specialty is comedy. Dreamer will take a more wrestling savvy approach which is what RAW needs at this moment.

Credit PWF mainboard

Now i like this idea, Dreamer was part of the ECW creative team. There is no doubt he has creativity, just like alot of the former top stars of ECW. Heyman taught these guys every aspect of the business, from mic work, to how to book a match, and it has paid off for alot of them. Shane Douglas runs XPW, Raven wrote for HWA and was said to be very good at it, Blue Meanie runs his own orginization in Philly. Now Dreamer will get a shot on Raw, i think Drreamer might never get above mid card on the roster, so this is a good back up plan, if the company doesn't fire him..

Or Vince could be grooming him, to run ECW. I'm sure you people have heard, Vince has brought all rights to the video library and paid their debts. So i think Vince will do the right thing and bring ECW back, and have it run, as a complete alternative to WWE. I think he's noticed the "ECW" pop Tommy gets every time he comes out on Raw, And is going to give Tommy a shot to run the fed accordingly. They should run it like a indy fed, this way, they can grab up all the top indy circuit stars, and instead of burying them on Smackdown or Raw.

They could just send them to ECW, where they can have freedom in the ring, and basically run wild under Tommy Dreamer. Kind of like their (WWE version) of a Warzone. Think about it, if Vince brings back ECW, he doesn't have to release people like he did, Raven, Credible, And D lo. They'll all be comfortable in a ECW enviroment, alot of them would not have left ECW if they was getting paid the money they was owed by Heyman, ECW talent could care less about being on tv, they just loved the sport and mostly they loved that Philly atmosphere. But they also liked to get paid for their fucking time.

I really hope this is whats going on, I hope Vince brings ECW back, with Dreamer running the show...We all know the guy deserves it.

Last edited by TR(UTH)IPLE H; 14 Feb 2003 at 05:24 PM.
Old 14 Feb 2003, 05:32 PM   #2 (permalink)

J-Syxx will become famous soon enough

Sounds good to me. Maybe he can counter-act Brian Suckuwitz and actually turn Raw into a good show.
J-Syxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Feb 2003, 07:09 PM   #3 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

Seems like a very good idea to me, especially seeing as how the WWE were just making Dreamer job all the time. The WWE haven't been using Dreamer right at all so finally they are using not his wrestling talent but his brains and creativity(sp). With Dreamer becoming a writer for Raw i think he can make the show a unique, unpredictable and an interesting show. Vince McMahon has finally made a wise move and i hope it doesn't blow up in his face, but i'm sure it wouldn't. It would have been even better if the hardcore devision still existed then could have really made that devision stand out.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Feb 2003, 07:47 PM   #4 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

I like the idea! Wish they would let more wrestlers do that after all they know what works more than writers.

Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Feb 2003, 08:21 PM   #5 (permalink)
ROCKY!! ROCKY!! ROCKY!!

Heel Rock is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Heel Rock

I think its awsome..and i look for some good things to happen on raw now!! defiently a wise move my vince IMO. Hopefully raw will do a 180 from where it is now!! I'm really looking forward to whats going to happen from here on out!!!
Heel Rock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Feb 2003, 09:56 PM   #6 (permalink)
The Drug Lord

Tombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock's

Yeah.

Maybe we can see Dreamer beat the hell out of HHH with his singapore cane.

or maybe Dreamer could be the next big thing???

Hahahahah.....
Tombstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Feb 2003, 10:39 PM   #7 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

LMFAO Finally RVD is gonna kick HHH s ass and be taking his damn fucking belt on RAW and with his patented VAN TER MI NATOR !!!
Yeah i know we re all dreaming a little now but hey, this guy s name is DREAMER so...
Old 14 Feb 2003, 10:56 PM   #8 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

This is very good news for Raw
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Feb 2003, 11:00 PM   #9 (permalink)
- I M M O R T A L -

's Avatar

is a splendid one to behold is a splendid one to behold is a splendid one to behold is a splendid one to behold is a splendid one to behold is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to

Maybe he will bring back the HARDCORE title and Division...Ya Think?
When I close my eyes...
I fear what I'm about to see...

AIM:GoT th3 Lif3</center>
 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Feb 2003, 12:08 PM   #10 (permalink)

El J is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to El J Send a message via Yahoo to El J

If he could overthrow what ever the head guy is he could really make Raw go places. I think Raw could really pick up now, but with HHH's backstage politics you never do know