ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

HHH and Steph Are Engaged

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14 Feb 2003, 05:33 PM   #1 (permalink)
sucka

Default HHH and Steph Are Engaged

So it finally happened (According to PW.com) This sucks. Now there is no hope of that no talent, egomaniac ever giving up some TV time to people that can actually wrestle. The surefire way to keep your job forever? Marry the boss' daughter. UGGH!!
Old 14 Feb 2003, 06:00 PM   #2 (permalink)
2Gangsta

Triple H & Stephanie McMahon Engaged to be Married
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
February 14, 2003
After being an couple for quite a while, Triple H and Stephanie got engaged today, according to reports from Titan Towers. No official word has come regarding a wedding date, or responses from the respective family members of Triple H & Stephanie.
Interestingly enough, the engagement came on Valentine's Day. Best wishes on a happy future for Triple H and Stephanie.
Old 14 Feb 2003, 06:05 PM   #3 (permalink)
sucka

Thanks for the particulars Gangsta
Old 14 Feb 2003, 08:58 PM   #4 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

Oh god here we go,Raw will now be named The Triple H show.
Gezzz no one is gonna get a push now.Fuck I hate him so damn bad!

Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Feb 2003, 09:22 PM   #5 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Stephie

Now I hate stephanie she was getting on my nerves anyways. she didnt have to marry that ugly never ending nose bitch.

Stephie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Feb 2003, 09:27 PM   #6 (permalink)
ROCKY!! ROCKY!! ROCKY!!

Heel Rock is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Heel Rock

in all actualality the HHH show is stephs fault!! don't forget shes the head story writer..not HHH..so what she says goes!! although i hate both of them too...lets blame all this on the right person!!!
Heel Rock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Feb 2003, 10:58 PM   #7 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

Quote:
Originally posted by HBK Fan
in all actualality the HHH show is stephs fault!! don't forget shes the head story writer..not HHH..so what she says goes!! although i hate both of them too...lets blame all this on the right person!!!
Hey buddy you shouldn t HATE HHH since the only one guy who he truly jobbed to, and twice, was your man and his old time friend HBK...
Anyway you re right : welcome to the HHH s show, a show where nobody will never ever be elevated and everybody will remain mid carder forever except "that damn fucking nose"
Old 14 Feb 2003, 11:59 PM   #8 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

I should have guessed this thread was going to turn into a HHH Bashfest
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Feb 2003, 03:45 AM   #9 (permalink)
2Gangsta

HHH=Humps Huge Homos
Old 15 Feb 2003, 08:00 AM   #10 (permalink)
The Drug Lord

Tombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock's

I hope they will make a home video like Tommy Lee and Pam did.
Then we can see it on Kazaa!!!
Tombstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Feb 2003, 08:38 AM   #11 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Quote:
Originally posted by Takers bad girl
Oh god here we go,Raw will now be named The Triple H show.
Gezzz no one is gonna get a push now.Fuck I hate him so damn bad!
They should change the name from WWE to WHHH because once their married that asshole Paul will officially be running the show!!
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Feb 2003, 08:59 AM   #12 (permalink)
Olympic Quality H2O

Angle'sWaterboy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Angle'sWaterboy

yanno i dont like HHH as much as the next guy...but its just cuz i think he's annoying...i really dont think thats its HHH holding anybody back...if vince or steph or anyone really wanted to push someone then they would and hhh would have to suffer the consequences...lay off HHH...hes just doin his job

thanks to takers bad girl

I've got gold! I've got gold! I've got gold! I've got gold! I've got gold! Yaaaaaaaaaaaayy!!!
Angle'sWaterboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Feb 2003, 12:34 PM   #13 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

That would rule tombstone!
Old 15 Feb 2003, 01:02 PM   #14 (permalink)

El J is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to El J Send a message via Yahoo to El J

Look on the positive side if they get divorced, like most marriges in wrestling seem to end up doing then HHH will no longer be the man who has the power and we might see some other talent for a change
Old 15 Feb 2003, 01:47 PM   #15 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

Good point. but still, i'm happy for them!

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote