ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Vinny Mac signs Tenacious Z

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14 Feb 2003, 03:20 PM   #1 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Default Vinny Mac signs Tenacious Z

Tenacious Z is the one-legged wrestler who was in the NWA-TNA.

From nwatna.com:

Zachary Gowen, who performed on recent NWA-TNA: Total Nonstop Action broadcasts as “Tenacious Z”, has accepted an offer from the WWE and is expected to begin working with them as early as this weekend.
Everyone involved with TNA Entertainment wishes this courageous young man the very best of luck as he continues to pursue his dream.
Old 14 Feb 2003, 03:33 PM   #2 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Cool!!

So, on Sunday Night Heat we probably see Maven,Spike Dudley or Steven Richards job to a one-legged wrestler....
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Feb 2003, 03:37 PM   #3 (permalink)
Tag Team & I.C Champion

Silver Fang can only hope to improveSilver Fang can only hope to improveSilver Fang can only hope to improve

A one-legged wrestler? Jeez this is gonna be interesting seeing a one legged man wrestle. So, hes joining the Raw/Heat team?
Silver Fang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Feb 2003, 03:40 PM   #4 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

i don't like it. the kid's still a rookie and i don't wanna see him turned into a sideshow act by vince. maybe he could make it in a few years but not right now.....
Old 14 Feb 2003, 03:43 PM   #5 (permalink)
ROCKY!! ROCKY!! ROCKY!!

Heel Rock is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Heel Rock

yeah there not gonna have him "make it" its a plubisity stunt...so everyone wil say " hey did you hear about the kid with only 1 leg that wrestles now"...although he is a very good wrestler..i think he would have been better off where he was!! because yes i think hes just going to be a side show freek that ppl will want to see in the wwe!!
Heel Rock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Feb 2003, 09:32 PM   #6 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

Another nasty move from the great Vinnie Mac to steal talent from a rival and for no purpose...
We all know here Vince loves super heavyweights not cruisers' one...
If Cruiserweights can t make it in the WWE with two legs how could Tenacious Z?
Yes it s definitively a publicity stunt from the old mac to make the ratings better and earning more money...
Old 14 Feb 2003, 09:42 PM   #7 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

I haven't seen Tenacious Z wrestle....I cannot say whether he is a bonified talent or a freak show....The real question is.....How will the roster be handled....Will they job to Tenacious Z.....And have their career's buried forever....Just to push this talent....I find it very hard to imagine a match in which the opponent is not trying to get Z over .....

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Feb 2003, 04:12 AM   #8 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Tenacious Z is really talented for a guy with one legged. He can perform moves with ease, that some vets can perform, like Albert, Kish, and Show. But in reality he's hard to watch....well....for me atleast. But Vince will figure out away to get him over.

Last edited by TR(UTH)IPLE H; 15 Feb 2003 at 08:02 AM.
Old 15 Feb 2003, 06:59 AM   #9 (permalink)
The Drug Lord

Tombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock's

This guy would just last for the most 6 months.
I hope Nathan Jones or Brock will kill him and take his other leg away. Then, we can see a legless wrestler wrestles.
How's that? That's pure entertainment!
Tombstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Feb 2003, 10:30 AM   #10 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

I'm hoping the best for this kid. he's really impressive.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Feb 2003, 11:32 AM   #11 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

me as well
Old 15 Feb 2003, 01:24 PM   #12 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Quote:
Originally posted by Matthew Bellamy
Another nasty move from the great Vinnie Mac to steal talent from a rival and for no purpose...
We all know here Vince loves super heavyweights not cruisers' one...
If Cruiserweights can t make it in the WWE with two legs how could Tenacious Z?
Yes it s definitively a publicity stunt from the old mac to make the ratings better and earning more money...
He will end up just like everyone else he will go to OVW for about a year and then wrestle on Raw/Smackdown for another year with no push at all and then he will be released....
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Feb 2003, 01:27 PM   #13 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

Quote:
Originally posted by Tombstone
This guy would just last for the most 6 months.
I hope Nathan Jones or Brock will kill him and take his other leg away. Then, we can see a legless wrestler wrestles.
How's that? That's pure entertainment!
you're an ass, you've probably never seen him wrestle before. he's probably 5 times more entertaining then nathan jones who can't put 3 moves together in a row.
Old 15 Feb 2003, 02:25 PM   #14 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

I have no problem w/a one legged guy wrestling if he can do it, but ifthis is an attempt at some sideshow, I'll be very pissed.
Old 15 Feb 2003, 10:21 PM   #15 (permalink)
Nevermore...

The Raven is on a distinguished road

Let's hold up the hate on WWE...this may not be a publicity stunt, and most likely will not be.

I see the WWE sending him to the SD! Side, and re-establishing a 'no rules' crusierweight division...

Even if things don't work...Tenacious always will have TNA to back him up.
The Raven is offline   Reply With Quote