ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Nunzio and "The Family", eh?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14 Feb 2003, 03:47 PM   #1 (permalink)
Niccolo

Default Nunzio and "The Family", eh?

Looks like Nunzio ain't gonna do anything with his cousin Jamie Noble for now. But it would so awkward if Noble joined anyway...I mean, come on....Noble's a total redneck!

I am SO glad that Stamboli has jumped ship to Smackdown!! He wasn't doing shit on RAW!!

Anyways, I had no idea Chuck Palumbo was Italian. I was hoping he would wait for Billy Gunn to come back, but oh well. He looks cool in that outfit he was wearing.

I just hope "The Family" will have good storylines in the future. How about have them feud with Los Guererros and Rikishi?
Old 14 Feb 2003, 03:59 PM   #2 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

I thought that big Veto was going to be part of the family.
Old 14 Feb 2003, 04:05 PM   #3 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

I think Rosey& Jamal should turn face and join up with Rikishi and start a Samoan stable on Smackdown!!!

Last edited by BOSTON; 14 Feb 2003 at 04:21 PM.
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Feb 2003, 04:11 PM   #4 (permalink)
Niccolo

yeah that would rock
Old 14 Feb 2003, 04:23 PM   #5 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

A Samoan Stable would also help The Smackdown Tag-Team Division!!
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Feb 2003, 04:28 PM   #6 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Quote:
Originally posted by BOSTON BASTARD
I think Rosey& Jamal should turn face and join up with Rikishi and start a Samoan stable on Smackdown!!!
Nah, Rikishi should turn heel and join them.
Old 14 Feb 2003, 07:56 PM   #7 (permalink)
I am the original thug.

hardcorerawfan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
A Samoan Stable would also help The Smackdown Tag-Team Division!!

I dont really think there is anything wrong with the SD title picture. Now, they may be able to add to it, with them being an already established tag team.
hardcorerawfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Feb 2003, 08:52 PM   #8 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

Quote:
I like that idea alot,oh yeh hey Rock even though I hate "The Rock" I love you're banner,it looks great!

Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Feb 2003, 09:55 PM   #9 (permalink)

rawrules is on a distinguished road

ok i doubt that 3mw will go 2 smackdown because they are eric
bissoff's group he bought em in and btw how the hell would steph possible be able 2 bring em 2 smackdown
rawrules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Feb 2003, 10:07 PM   #10 (permalink)

Relik is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Relik

A Samoan stable would be dope especially as heels! Rikishi, Jamal & Rosie.. who could lead them? The Rock!
Relik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Feb 2003, 08:17 AM   #11 (permalink)
Nevermore...

The Raven is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally posted by rawrules
ok i doubt that 3mw will go 2 smackdown because they are eric
bissoff's group he bought em in and btw how the hell would steph possible be able 2 bring em 2 smackdown
Trade them for Cena and Red Dog or maybe Los Guererros'
The Raven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Feb 2003, 06:56 PM   #12 (permalink)
BITCH ! BITE ME !

Tamara Sanchez is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Tamara Sanchez Send a message via AIM to Tamara Sanchez

Hey , wasn't this thread about "The family" ? Well , I like this stable , especially because 2 ex-WCW guys are in there and it are 2 of the best young talents in WWE by now !
Old 16 Feb 2003, 07:21 PM   #13 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

Quote:
Originally posted by Tamara Sanchez
Hey , wasn't this thread about "The family" ? Well , I like this stable , especially because 2 ex-WCW guys are in there and it are 2 of the best young talents in WWE by now !
Lmao tamara it s always the 1st April with you here

Well i would like to see Sal E. Graziano, Big Vito and Tony Mamaluke in it !