ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Smackdown ratings are in.......

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13 Feb 2003, 10:40 PM   #1 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able
Default Smackdown ratings are in.......

Haha!!! Neat trick, huh? Don't worry, the bitch is gone for good.

Anyway, why in the hell is there a six-man main event at No Way Out? Why don't they find more viable roles? Sure, the card is already killer, but at least they could find something better to do with Benoit and Lesnar then just sticking them in an ordinary television match. I don't know why, but the six-man match just doesn't seem right to me. Maybe I'm wrong....
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Feb 2003, 10:41 PM   #2 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

damn, you scared me man......
Old 13 Feb 2003, 10:43 PM   #3 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

I dont like it either, but it should be good. You got 4 out of the super 8 in there.
Old 13 Feb 2003, 10:52 PM   #4 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

I think the 6 man tag (which i called by the way) is going to live up to it's billing cause the match consists of the best wrestlers in the WWE today and i'm not surprised by the match at all considering all this hype with Austin, Hogan and the Rock not to mention Trips/Steiner part 2
Old 13 Feb 2003, 11:28 PM   #5 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I don't get the point of it.

Team Angle just won the tag titles from Los Guerreros, why isn't there gonna be a rematch at the PPV? Maybe that will be at Mania, I don't know.

Edge is just being thrown wherever to fill holes. He's just a bitch that has no direction.

Is what they should have done, is force Angle and Lesnar to be tag partners against Benoit and Edge, and have Haas and Benjamin vs Los Guerreros.

Stipulation would be, that Angle and Lesnar can't get physical, and if they do, then whoever started, would lose their slot at Mania in the title match or something.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Feb 2003, 06:15 AM   #6 (permalink)
Niccolo

did anyonelse notice that NWO is like repeated matches?

rock vs hogan it happen at the mania
test vs jericho on raw like 4 weeks ago
steiner vs hhh it happened at the royal rumble
billy kidman they have wrestled like 7 times now
Old 14 Feb 2003, 07:53 AM   #7 (permalink)
Seeing the world explode

Max Cannon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Max Cannon

I think the 6 man is a good way to get Angle and Lesnar in the ring in a non convential setting...it's more of a teaser for wrestlmania then anything.
Max Cannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Feb 2003, 08:38 AM   #8 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I missed Smackdown. So could someone tell me who is involved in that match.
Old 14 Feb 2003, 09:06 AM   #9 (permalink)
Niccolo

edge,beniot,brock vs team angle, kurt angle
Old 14 Feb 2003, 09:06 AM   #10 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Quote:
Originally posted by Big Poppa Pump
I missed Smackdown. So could someone tell me who is involved in that match.
Benoit, Edge and Brock v.s Team Angle (with Kurt)
Old 14 Feb 2003, 09:07 AM   #11 (permalink)
Niccolo

wow seem like we posted the 6 man tag competitors the same time.
Old 14 Feb 2003, 09:26 AM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by SlimmatudeV3BK
wow seem like we posted the 6 man tag competitors the same time.
lol, yes we did
Old 14 Feb 2003, 01:24 PM   #13 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Quote:
Originally posted by sixfeetunder
I don't get the point of it.

Team Angle just won the tag titles from Los Guerreros, why isn't there gonna be a rematch at the PPV? Maybe that will be at Mania, I don't know.

Edge is just being thrown wherever to fill holes. He's just a bitch that has no direction.

Is what they should have done, is force Angle and Lesnar to be tag partners against Benoit and Edge, and have Haas and Benjamin vs Los Guerreros.

Stipulation would be, that Angle and Lesnar can't get physical, and if they do, then whoever started, would lose their slot at Mania in the title match or something.
It think the Smackdown writers are waiting for more tag teams on Smackdown hopefully The APA, Edge & Christain(if they ruinite) and The Family members to enter that Tag Title race before they have a PPV match for those titles....
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote