ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Smackdown discussion thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13 Feb 2003, 06:19 PM   #1 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Default Smackdown discussion thread

Lets get it on
Old 13 Feb 2003, 06:20 PM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I hate Edge, and I hope Haas beats his sorry ass.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Feb 2003, 06:25 PM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

That was a really good opening match. Heyman caused the distraction, and that allowed Haas to get the rollup pinfall! Really good opening match.
Old 13 Feb 2003, 06:27 PM   #4 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Yeah it was a good match, Stick why dont you like Edge?
Old 13 Feb 2003, 06:28 PM   #5 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
Originally posted by THE (DON) TRUTH
Yeah it was a good match, Stick why dont you like Edge?

Because he doesn't like EB.

That pretty much covers it.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Feb 2003, 06:31 PM   #6 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. F'N Marbles

Because he doesn't like EB.

That pretty much covers it.
Wrong! That's a part of it though.

I liked him when he tagged with Christian, then they went their own ways and he starte sucking. I don't like how makes his entrance, I don't like his look, I don't like his matches, I don't like his promos, and yeah, EB ruins it by telling people they're wrong for disliking him, and babbling about him in every single post almost.
Old 13 Feb 2003, 06:32 PM   #7 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
Originally posted by sixfeetunder
Wrong! That's a part of it though.

I liked him when he tagged with Christian, then they went their own ways and he starte sucking. I don't like how makes his entrance, I don't like his look, I don't like his matches, I don't like his promos, and yeah, EB ruins it by telling people they're wrong for disliking him, and babbling about him in every single post almost.

He still puts on awesome matches with Kurt Angle and when he tags with Rey Rey. I know EB annoys you, but if you actually focus on the performance Edge gives, he isn't THAT bad.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Feb 2003, 06:34 PM   #8 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Damn, Steph was lookin hot tonight. She had that innocent look goin.

Six man tag match at No Way Out. That sounds like it good be good, other than bein thrown together and mismatched witht he team of Lesnar, Benoit and Edge.

Nunzio's people beating Rikishi's ass is pretty cool.
Old 13 Feb 2003, 06:36 PM   #9 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. F'N Marbles

He still puts on awesome matches with Kurt Angle and when he tags with Rey Rey. I know EB annoys you, but if you actually focus on the performance Edge gives, he isn't THAT bad.
That's because Angle makes him look good.
Old 13 Feb 2003, 06:37 PM   #10 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

The FBI is back, Now all they need is THE BIG DON Tommy Rich
Old 13 Feb 2003, 06:40 PM   #11 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

As far as Edge is concerned.....Many have stated he has wrestled great matches with Angle....Benoit.... Guerrero.....Etc.....They are absolutley right....But that is the point....For me at least....He has been unable to carry anyone other than having himself be carried by the Benoit....Angle....Or Guerrero....Benoit once got a decent match out of Rikishi....Angle got one out of Big Show.....Yet Edge has never shown he can do some of the carrying in his matches.....My personal opinion though.....

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Feb 2003, 06:52 PM   #12 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

That was a great match between Rey Rey and Mattitude. I like Matt's Ricochet, that move is cool. And the whole "rubber suit for losing weight" thing was cool.
Old 13 Feb 2003, 07:01 PM   #13 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

OMG, A good move by albert, that modified back breaker was cool looking
Old 13 Feb 2003, 07:02 PM   #14 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

My, bad them clubs, were terrible

Roll that big bitch Benoit
Old 13 Feb 2003, 07:03 PM   #15 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Missed Flying HEAD BUTT