ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Dlo Being released?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13 Feb 2003, 03:00 PM   #1 (permalink)
2Gangsta

Default Dlo Being released?

How could they release D'Lo? He is one of the most talented wrestlers in WWE. WWE also destoryed the DLo Belt(The European belt). D'lo matches from 98-2000 were incredible. Why doesnt WWE release people like boss man,nash,hogan???? Guys that sit on their asses and collect big fat paychecks for nothing.
Old 13 Feb 2003, 03:11 PM   #2 (permalink)
Niccolo

damn ,im liking his gimmick to
Old 13 Feb 2003, 03:20 PM   #3 (permalink)
5 Time WCW Champion Sucka

Stephenc97 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Stephenc97 Send a message via Yahoo to Stephenc97

Oh My God, WWE are cunts, firing people. First they psuh people then fire them, WTF, I liked his gimmick, down with the brown with teddy long, that sucks....
Stephenc97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Feb 2003, 03:24 PM   #4 (permalink)
2Gangsta

Dlo Brown is a very talented wrestler. But WWE will spend millions of dollars fuckin themselves(bad storylines,bring back old gimmicks/wrestlers).

WWE=WE WERE ENTERTAINING!
Old 13 Feb 2003, 03:25 PM   #5 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Yeah, the whole push then firing thing isnt too cool. That and it makes no sense
Old 13 Feb 2003, 03:29 PM   #6 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Default Re: Dlo Being released?

Quote:
Originally posted by Double_CD
How could they release D'Lo? He is one of the most talented wrestlers in WWE. WWE also destoryed the DLo Belt(The European belt). D'lo matches from 98-2000 were incredible. Why doesnt WWE release people like boss man,nash,hogan???? Guys that sit on their asses and collect big fat paychecks for nothing.
They don't fire Hogan and Nash cause they can bring in money.
Old 13 Feb 2003, 03:35 PM   #7 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Damn that really sucks...espcially after pushing him too...these guys are assholes...don't know real tallent if it bitt em in the ass...
Old 13 Feb 2003, 03:35 PM   #8 (permalink)
2Gangsta

Default Re: Re: Dlo Being released?

Quote:
Originally posted by Big Poppa Pump

They don't fire Hogan and Nash cause they can bring in money.

If they bring in money how come WCW died???? Nash brings in money??? Tell that to Vince russo!
Old 13 Feb 2003, 03:39 PM   #9 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

D'Lo has been really good recently. I like this race gimmick that he's in with Teddy Long. I don't know why the WWE would want to release him. Oh well, nothing we can do about it.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Feb 2003, 03:43 PM   #10 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

NWA-TNA should scoop him up soon after if the pattern holds.
Old 13 Feb 2003, 03:48 PM   #11 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

agreed
Old 13 Feb 2003, 04:27 PM   #12 (permalink)

J-Syxx will become famous soon enough

Yea, it looks like anyone is a target now. You don't even have to do something wrong to get fired. You just have to be a mid-carder with a mediocre storyline written by Brian Gerwitz, and you're number could be up.
J-Syxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Feb 2003, 04:38 PM   #13 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally posted by J-$ick
Yea, it looks like anyone is a target now. You don't even have to do something wrong to get fired. You just have to be a mid-carder with a mediocre storyline written by Brian Gerwitz, and you're number could be up.
Damn right... Well I'm sure NWA-TNA will get him for sure... and if the WWE doesn't watch themselves, all their better tallent they canned in WWE will make NWA-TNA more and more of a contender to them all the time... Karma's a bitch, but in this case its justified...
Old 13 Feb 2003, 04:42 PM   #14 (permalink)
Fear the Spear !!!!

Danevs is on a distinguished road

why does everyone like dlo what has he ever done for the wwe

Its the question on everyones mind in sports entertainment......

WHOS NEXT ???

Danevs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Feb 2003, 04:49 PM   #15 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally posted by Danevs
why does everyone like dlo what has he ever done for the wwe
Exactly how long have you been watchin wrestling? A few months to a year maybe?
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote